over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest dose of CJC Dac you`ve ran?

bigdog123

Banned
Also, the comparison between this and HGH? Would 6mg or even 8mg per week be a lot better than 4mg? Is it comparable to 4-5iu of decent HGH?

I`ve just started on 4mg per week and wondering how this should compare to HGH? Also added in GHRP 2 @ 100mcg, 3 times per day.

Last edited:
Also, the comparison between this and HGH? Would 6mg or even 8mg per week be a lot better than 4mg? Is it comparable to 4-5iu of decent HGH?

I`ve just started on 4mg per week and wondering how this should compare to HGH? Also added in GHRP 2 @ 100mcg, 3 times per day.

I haven't gone above 4mg... but that was much better than 2mg. So I would assume 6mg is better than 4mg. Sometimes it doesn't matter how many studies you read or what it says on paper you simply have to try it. Hopefully some guys have took big doses and can chime in.

I have took a high quality gh at 10IU for a limited time and I preferred 4mg cjc-dac. I have said that many times on here long before I was a rep. The results were great with the gh but the side effects were bad for me.

GHRP-2 is very cheap from most sellers so it would be worthwhile getting a few vials and running that with the cjc-dac imo. It will give you big spikes in gh through the day as well as the constant elevation the cjc-dac brings.

I actually will be studying this next in my experiments. Lol. I'm thinking of trying 6-8mgs per week. Like E said. Give it a try and see.

I actually will be studying this next in my experiments. Lol. I'm thinking of trying 6-8mgs per week. Like E said. Give it a try and see.

Really... you lucky bastard ;):D I hope that term has she same meaning in the US as it does here :eek:

Really... you lucky bastard ;):D I hope that term has she same meaning in the US as it does here :eek:

I started a new job and I'm working tons of overtime at the office to save a ton for the engagement ring, new vehicle, and my supps :)

Back when one of the sponsers had 5mg bots. I tried a just a few weeks at 5mg. It was awesome. I will have to wait for when I get some big commissions at the end of the year, and try doing 5 mg a week for 3 months.

Back when one of the sponsers had 5mg bots. I tried a just a few weeks at 5mg. It was awesome. I will have to wait for when I get some big commissions at the end of the year, and try doing 5 mg a week for 3 months.

The more I think back the more I think I may have done 5mg per week (at my max). That would make sense as I would have used those 5mg vials. There is no way I would be dosing 4mg per week from a 5mg vial :D 4 or 5mg it was the favourite thing I have ever used. As I mentioned earlier when I can I will be high dosing it... 2mg eod would be incredible :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131