advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest dose of fat burners you've used?

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im just curious as to when people are using fat burners either leading up towards a show or just for general purposes, what is the highest dose you've gone up to for T3, Clen, Eca, Dnp etc.

Personally I've used 50mcg T3 and 80mcg Clen at one point leading up towards a show, obviously it works well for a while until you sort of burn out on them, but it does flatten you out terribly as well.

Im just curious as to other peoples experiences?

TH

100mcg t3, was terrible, would never use it again. Hell, 50mcg is too much after a certain period of time, hate being so flat and weak.

used up to 800mg of powder DNP alone, and once 600mg of DNP with 100mg of Tren Ace daily. both were like living in actual hell. i got up every day and did my fasted cardio first then and was pretty much burnt out to the point of staying in bed for the remainder of the day. i even quit lifting for about 2 of the 4 weeks running it this way because i just couldnt handle it. terrible experience, also can really only be done in the winter months and requires you to pretty much have no other obligations in life for the period of time you are doing it. would not recommend, lol.

My stack

150mcg t3
200mcg clen
Eca 3 times a day

Synthergine and Synthetine twice a day

Overly aggressive imo but got me where I wanted to be cconditioning wise. This time I'm going to stay with 50mcg t3, 100mcg clen since I'm starting in much better shape and prepping for a extra few weeks

ECA 3x a day as well...... didn't even really need to either..... sittin' on T3 & T4 but have never used em....

200mcg t3 a day... actually got into best condition ever but lost a ton of weight. probably a few lbs of muscle more than wouldve been necessary.
only ran about 1g AAS (test / npp) with it too, lol.

a few years back i ran 750mg dnp a day. only managed a week though, had to back down to 500mg. i was completely wrecked, dehydrated etc but losing 1lb a day for a week straight on that.

with 200mcg t3 weight loss was actually nearly as fast as with DNP. about 4-5lbs a week or so. and it just doesnt stop, it just drops and drops.

it was pretty much piss easy too. other than the mental effects of sweating a ton, losing a ton of strength and being completely insanely flat..
however i looked fucking awesome after stopping and carbing up.

i usually try to use the lowest dose that i can and still get results from it.

Week 2 with DNP 500mg, I feel sweaty as hell and need more sleep than usual but nothing crazy. Will bump it to 750mg Sunday for all of next week.

Also running 750mg Test E per week and 20-30mg Superdrol per day...

Adderall, clen, preworkout, and thermo all at once. Big doses of each. It's all about doing a bit of everything lol.

Don't run them much anymore, but when I do (jesus...I sound like the Dos Equis guy!!!) I ramp up my clen every night by another tab, so start at 40 mcg and run up to 220 by night #10, then off for 10 days. Has always been very effective for me.

200mcg t3, almost same experience as Jizzmo with slight differences, weight does come off rather easily, didn't lose a ton of muscle tho some was lost, I did dexa scans during the run to verify I wasn't just pissing away hard earned muscle. I did this with a friend as we were both experimenting to see how it'd go, he had to go to emergency, his heart started racing and the doctors told him his potassium levels were scary low so that ended the experiment for both of us and never went anywhere near that high again. Supplement potassium with t3 was my takeaway. Were both on 1 gram primo, trt doses of test, and 3iu gh as our aas while on that t3. Was flat looking but short term problem I could live with that. 50mcg is my sweetspot these days, gettin old and paranoid lol

tried 600mg dnp, was torture, and kept throwing up, that ended quickly. Low dose is the only I can tolerate dnp if i ever bothered with it again which I doubt, hate it.

180mcg clen, too much for me, couldn't keep up with the cramping, all the taurine, electrolytes, water, wasn't ending the misery so now stick to 60-80mcg, still cramp if I run those doses for too long but if I keep it to 4 days and then give the body a break for a week it allows me to handle it.

T3 up to 100 for 3 weeks / ramped up and back down , ran along with 120 Clen / started at 40. This combo got me absolutely shredded, not too bad as far as muscle loss. This is my go to for contest prep. usually start these 10 weeks out.

DNP for 2 days 500 then 12 days at 750. Nothing can even come close to the fat loss. NO muscle loss. Kept carbs med / pro high and fat low. Sides were not too bad. Sweating like a pig and craving sweets. Lethargy only really kicked in last 3 days, but I worked through it. I don't really mess with DNP anymore, as I stay pretty lean all year round.

Week 2 with DNP 500mg, I feel sweaty as hell and need more sleep than usual but nothing crazy. Will bump it to 750mg Sunday for all of next week.

Also running 750mg Test E per week and 20-30mg Superdrol per day...

Dnp and sdrol, holy lethargic.. I'm tired just reading that lol

200mcg t3, almost same experience as Jizzmo with slight differences, weight does come off rather easily, didn't lose a ton of muscle tho some was lost, I did dexa scans during the run to verify I wasn't just pissing away hard earned muscle. I did this with a friend as we were both experimenting to see how it'd go, he had to go to emergency, his heart started racing and the doctors told him his potassium levels were scary low so that ended the experiment for both of us and never went anywhere near that high again. Supplement potassium with t3 was my takeaway. Were both on 1 gram primo, trt doses of test, and 3iu gh as our aas while on that t3. Was flat looking but short term problem I could live with that. 50mcg is my sweetspot these days, gettin old and paranoid lol

tried 600mg dnp, was torture, and kept throwing up, that ended quickly. Low dose is the only I can tolerate dnp if i ever bothered with it again which I doubt, hate it.

180mcg clen, too much for me, couldn't keep up with the cramping, all the taurine, electrolytes, water, wasn't ending the misery so now stick to 60-80mcg, still cramp if I run those doses for too long but if I keep it to 4 days and then give the body a break for a week it allows me to handle it.

oh, funny thing about the potassium stuff...
everytime i was doing a refeed or just a very high carb meal on that much t3 my body started cramping up extremely and in the weirdest spots... like at night i would sit in my chair, try to get up and suddenly get cramps in both my hamstrings and a calf all at once. it was fucking insane, one night i actually seriously thought i was dying because i had to get up to piss and literally COULDNT WALK because my legs would give out and i would get cramps from just straightening my legs..
terrible TERRIBLE experience... probably the worst night of my life... i even texted my buddy to call me in the morning and if i didnt pick up the phone he should call the ambulance

insanity. but i knew that this mustve been somehow potassium related since i read that hyperthyroidism can deplete potassium levels... still taking 600mg or so a day didnt help me much back then

Im just curious as to when people are using fat burners either leading up towards a show or just for general purposes, what is the highest dose you've gone up to for T3, Clen, Eca, Dnp etc.

Personally I've used 50mcg T3 and 80mcg Clen at one point leading up towards a show, obviously it works well for a while until you sort of burn out on them, but it does flatten you out terribly as well.

Im just curious as to other peoples experiences?

TH
My dosages were similar and completely unnecessary. I felt so horrible and I forced myself through physical torture and sleepless nights for 6 weeks leading up to show because my trainer told me so.

Hgh and tren, fuck the fat burners lol

Dnp and sdrol, holy lethargic.. I'm tired just reading that lol

Lol its not that bad.. I mean I'm starting to feel it today but nothing I can't get through. The only thing that's really starting to bother me is the sweats, I sweat puddles just standing around, in my gym I'm soaked. But the SD helps me with strength while on the DNP so it has its perks. I'm just curious and anxious for the next 2 weeks to be over.

Lol its not that bad.. I mean I'm starting to feel it today but nothing I can't get through. The only thing that's really starting to bother me is the sweats, I sweat puddles just standing around, in my gym I'm soaked. But the SD helps me with strength while on the DNP so it has its perks. I'm just curious and anxious for the next 2 weeks to be over.
I'd rather suffer 6 weeks of intense intense dieting than take dnp and SD. Props to you man

1750mg of DNP was as high as I went, barely made it out alive.

I tolerate DNP side effects very well. I do feel exhausted, and sweat like crazy, but I keep my focus on the goal that im trying to achieve. If you can get past the mental barriers (how tired and sweaty you are), it really isn't so bad.

Im currently using sdrol myself and I love it. truly a remarkable compound. my appetite hasn't decreased at all. the pumps are absolutely debilitating though. they definitely slow the pace of my training sessions.

200mcg T3 and "just" 1g of Test and Npp, Jizzmo?

You SURE did lose muscle man ...or you used UG T3 ;)

1750mg of DNP was as high as I went, barely made it out alive.

I tolerate DNP side effects very well. I do feel exhausted, and sweat like crazy, but I keep my focus on the goal that im trying to achieve. If you can get past the mental barriers (how tired and sweaty you are), it really isn't so bad.

Im currently using sdrol myself and I love it. truly a remarkable compound. my appetite hasn't decreased at all. the pumps are absolutely debilitating though. they definitely slow the pace of my training sessions.

1750? Holy shit, and I thought 750 was rough. How long you run 1750?

Just out of curiosity...anyone run these "fat burners" without reducing calories and increasing cardio? What I'm getting at is...are the "fat burning" qualities of these compounds really effective when calories are not restricted and cardio not increased. I've wondered about this for a while. Let's say I don't want to do cardio or change my diet, will I see any results??? Anyone try this?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131