over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest HGH Dose Used?

I'm curious whats the highest dose of HGH you have heard used in the sport? I have always heard through forums that the lower doses are good for some fat loss. I have also heard that Mega Dose, lets say 20IU + is when the real mass and freakishness happens. Is their any truth to this? 20IU's per day a myth? Has anyone witnessed any major transformation in their own experience or from others at large doses?

GH is more to do with lenght of time on not how much you use. The longer you stay on the better, You dont have to be using ED it could be EOD, E3D. Mabe work your way uo to a 20iu blast, but 20iu would not be worth it daily over a long peroid of time. IMO

I have used GH loads of different ways, most ways lol and I would have to say they all worked.:confused::)

Last edited:
there are guys here that do or have tried 20iu eod or ed. but i doubt they would advocate it in the open.

:D

In a former life when I used to take gear (that's a thing of the past now :)), I remember having gone as high as 15 IU per day for a year and a half straight... with pretty good results. ;)

The most noticeable was the ability to NOT get fat no matter what you seem to eat (and I have a severe addiction for chocolate... :p). So provided you train smartly, rest enough, eat enough protein and use something else to help with protein synthesis... all you gain is pretty much lean mass. :)

I dont know how anyone can afford to take 20iu/day

You would be surprised at the prices out there if you know the right people. taking 20IU/day would be a good way to develop cardiomyopathy IMO. GH is known to increase the size of the heart, and doses like that could put you at risk I would think. I do know though that AIDS patients take some pretty high doses though, and thats all approved by docs.

:D

In a former life when I used to take gear (that's a thing of the past now :)), I remember having gone as high as 15 IU per day for a year and a half straight... with pretty good results. ;)

The most noticeable was the ability to NOT get fat no matter what you seem to eat (and I have a severe addiction for chocolate... :p). So provided you train smartly, rest enough, eat enough protein and use something else to help with protein synthesis... all you gain is pretty much lean mass. :)

It seems hard to get fat even at prolonged periods at low doses. My friend in his 50's is not near as strict to diet as I am, and he stays lean. This was a guy that use to be fat.

20iu's per day is still gonna cost a good $20 per day even if you have an amazing hookup. Thats $600 a month, or a corvette payment.

I too have noticed that its hard to get fat off only 4iu's per day. You can still do it but not nearly like if you were on no GH. Being on 150mg test cyp/wk for hrt though has actually been the most noticeable thing i've used the past few years in noticing fat gain is harder than it used to be.

You would be surprised at the prices out there if you know the right people. taking 20IU/day would be a good way to develop cardiomyopathy IMO. GH is known to increase the size of the heart, and doses like that could put you at risk I would think. I do know though that AIDS patients take some pretty high doses though, and thats all approved by docs.

YOu have to remember they are wasting away...their bodies immune system is shutting down...hell their whole body is shutting down.

For a healthy person, 30+ is a bit much.

My buddy does a 10iu shot, and his calves and feet hurt so bad, he states it feels like growing pains.

I think with GH its best run yearround in smaller doses with maybe a few breaks of a month here and there with some ghrp6 and only blast once a year for size with high doses for around 4months or so. That seems the best way to look good and stay somewhat healthy.

At 20iu's + day. The side effects? First off, you'd sleep your life away as long as you were on it. You'd probably have a very difficult time performing your job if you a reg. 40 hr/wk job. You'd have a growth gut so big you'd be pissed off you ever went that high on your dosages. And without having the genetics to begin with anyways, most people would probably be no more than 260 lbs off season, only now with a large gut to go with it. No thanks, I think if I ever do it again I will be using 2 iu's/day most of the time w/ the occasional spike of 4-5iu's/day if I get some extra money. Thats just me though

it would be amazing

though to get results you will need to know some physiology behind it and run some bloodwork to determine a few things.

you would have to bust out a glucometer and find out how much insulin you would need to keep your blood sugar normal.
You'd need to find out exactly how much T3 you would need as well to keep yourself within the normal range.
And add a healthy dose of an anabolic to it.

Results will be nothing short of breathtaking.

Just doing 10 iu a day for a short while with the above variables in check produced some incredible results for me.

doing 20iu's eod before bed as part of pct right now. So far 4 weeks after last shot and up 4lbs and strength has maintained for first pct ever.
Honestly feels like i'm still on, metabolism is insane. Mild water retentions but no other sides other then some lethargy sometimes

YOu have to remember they are wasting away...their bodies immune system is shutting down...hell their whole body is shutting down.

For a healthy person, 30+ is a bit much.

My buddy does a 10iu shot, and his calves and feet hurt so bad, he states it feels like growing pains.

Yeah, doing a dose like 20 IU/day you would have to build up to that slowly or the sides would be really nasty. When people first start out on GH, 4 IU/day is plenty. Sides start to show up if you start out more than that, numb hands etc. Highest I ever went was 12 IU EOD for awhile. Doing that much had significant sides, enough that I cut back to a much lower dose. Oh course nowadays I dont mess with any of that stuff. My health is too fragile.

Your bound to get some organ growth at those doses as well as some muscle growth.Gotta stick to PW injects as well to minimize the organ growth cuz thats when your bodys HGH and IGF receptors are most prevalent.

Very true

20iu's per day is still gonna cost a good $20 per day even if you have an amazing hookup. Thats $600 a month, or a corvette payment.

I too have noticed that its hard to get fat off only 4iu's per day. You can still do it but not nearly like if you were on no GH. Being on 150mg test cyp/wk for hrt though has actually been the most noticeable thing i've used the past few years in noticing fat gain is harder than it used to be.

But its not the car you drive that counts its the size of the arm hanging out of the window.:D

You also cant bring the corvette into the night club.:)lol

Depends on how you administer it.

6iu given intravenously 4 times per day (24iu total).

Each dose is all effective immediately and clears in 1/2 hour to 1 hour.​

Or 24iu split any way you want per day dosed subcutaneously or intramuscularly which will bleed out GH into plasma all day.

The former will not chronically elevate IGF-1 which is responsible for many bad health effects such as hyperplasia of the heart.

The latter will.

The former will elevate GH-Binding proteins and prolactin-binding proteins pretty much AFTER the GH has bound to receptors and activated intracellular events.

The latter will generate binding proteins within an hour which will bind to GH and keep much of it bound up and not free for most of the day.

Blah, blah, blah...:rolleyes:

On a practical (non-mega dose) level you don't have to wait for GH effects to come over long periods of time if you instead combine your own GH release w/ synthetic GH.

On a practical (non-mega dose) level you don't have to wait for GH effects to come over long periods of time if you instead combine your own GH release w/ synthetic GH.

^^ that seems to be another debate,i have been taking when i wake then wait 1 hour to eat carbs and sometime vice versa but here lately i have had folks tell me to take before bedtime because it will take the gh approx 3-4 to get in system and you will have already had your natural pulse before that,they also have said that gh will shut you down for approx 16-20 hours,idk.

Depends on how you administer it.

6iu given intravenously 4 times per day (24iu total).

Each dose is all effective immediately and clears in 1/2 hour to 1 hour.​

Or 24iu split any way you want per day dosed subcutaneously or intramuscularly which will bleed out GH into plasma all day.

The former will not chronically elevate IGF-1 which is responsible for many bad health effects such as hyperplasia of the heart.

The latter will.

The former will elevate GH-Binding proteins and prolactin-binding proteins pretty much AFTER the GH has bound to receptors and activated intracellular events.

The latter will generate binding proteins within an hour which will bind to GH and keep much of it bound up and not free for most of the day.

Blah, blah, blah...:rolleyes:

What time of day would you have to inject synthetic GH to still benefit from your own natural GH release.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131