over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest HGH Dose Used?

are you saying IV 'ing the gh is better in terms of long term health as well ?

What time of day would you have to inject synthetic GH to still benefit from your own natural GH release.

Subcutaneous & IM would depend on amount of GH.

IV probably wouldn't. Judging by the Humatrope data. See chart below.

You would probably want at least 3 hours of off time (meaning GH is no longer making its way into plasma. Then an administration of GHRH/GHRP would create a natural pulse.

By-the-way synthetic GH and a natural GH pulse from GHRH/GHRP need not be separate tools. They can be used together in many ways.

3iu of synthetic GH + 150mcg of mod. GRF(1-29)/150mcg GHRP-6 will look close enough to a natural pulse to the body.

You get the natural amplified pulse with GHRH/GHRP. Natural GH is a blend of 22kda (191 aa), 20kda (186aa) and double stacks of both. You would administer this and 20 minutes later the synthetic GH (22kda 191aa).

You could probably do this 3 times a day.

Just one of many ways.

139.jpg

are you saying IV 'ing the gh is better in terms of long term health as well ?

Actually I have probably elaborated as best I can in the following thread which despite its title became a thread about the difference between subcutaneous/IM & intravenous GH administration; the effect of mode of administartion on systemic IGF-1 levels; some discussion about local muscle made IGF-1 & MGF being what the muscle uses for anabolism not systemic circulating (liver-made) levels; and concluding with:

- my desire to have studies that can compare the level of local made IGFs (instead of liver-made circulating IGF) between the two types of GH administration as well as the GHRH/GHRPs.

- my desire to fit this into my current protocol to push my lifespan beyond 130 years. It is in this regard that chronic circulating levels of IGF-1 are mot desired.​

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46515

Dat I've been following your posts for sometime and rather like your scientific explanations on proper gh and peptides use. My question is this I agree totally with you on there is a big difference between igf made inside your muscles and systemic igf floating around from your liver. It is this that has led me to begin your protocal using 3ius plus ghrp6 and modified cjc. My workout schedule has me working out 5 days per week two times per day my plan is to use 3ius plus a moderate dose of ghrp/mod1-29) post workout with humalog circulating to stimulate as much muscle igf as possible then have enough of a break for the igf peak to fall, and perform the same routine after my second workout 8hrs later. Does this make sense and also I would like to incorporate gh frag into the mix at a dose of 1mg x 2 daily. When would be the best time for this and will this increase my igf even though it's supposed not to? Thank you for you help.

Juice Freak; said:
... Does this make sense

Yes it does make sense.

Juice Freak; said:
...and also I would like to incorporate gh frag into the mix at a dose of 1mg x 2 daily. When would be the best time for this and will this increase my igf even though it's supposed not to? Thank you for you help.

Synthetic GH is the naturally occurring isoform known as 22kda (22 kilo daltons of weight) with a 191 amino acid chain structure and really cool 3 dimensional structure.

It binds to a GH receptor which can be visualized as two posts or hold your hand up and make a "V" sign with two of your fingers. The GH peptide contains two sites which will always bind to two specific sites on the receptor (one on each post or one on each finger). GH binds first to one post of the receptor and then the other.

GH has a specific 3 dimensional shape and when it binds to the receptor it twists those two posts. So take your "V" shaped finger and now move one forward. You'll see your hand twist.

When GH binds to the part of the receptor that sticks out from the cell surface (like 2 blades of grass) it twists the receptor and this twist continues down inside the cell. Inside the cell this twists brings certain molecules which previously were not in contact, into contact. This starts a process of which activates several well defined signaling pathways...

...these signaling pathways such as stat5b translocate (or move) to the cell nucleus and effects protein transcription. Acid labile Subunit, IGFBP-3 & IGF-1 eventually end up being newly synthesized in this process.

The body makes several forms of GH. The two anabolic forms are the 191 amino acid 22kda variety and the 20kda variety as well as double stacks contain these two peptides. In addition some fragments may also be released while some parts of the GH chain are released and then cleaved by enzymes to create naturally occurring fragments.

GH1–43 fragment (which is simply the first 43 amino acids of the 191 amino acid full GH peptide) possesses insulin-like activity, but does not appear to have growth-promoting activity.

A subset of GH peptide fragments including GH1–20, GH1–15, GH4–15, GH6–13 have been demonstrated to induce hypoglycaemia in vivo and amplify the actions of insulin in vitro.

GH44 – 191 fragment has neither growth-promoting nor insulin-like activity. It does possess a potent diabetogenic effect (i.e. creating insulin resistance in tissue) with a potency 10-fold higher than the full GH1–191. This fragment binds to one of the GH receptor posts but not the other one and so could act as a GH receptor antagonist (because it blocks the receptor & produces no anabolic effect (i.e. does not start the signaling cascade)).

It does bind to the lactogenic receptors.

GH108 – 129 fragment appears to possess mitogenic activity although intact GH demonstrates anti-mitogenic activity. In other words it commences cell division.

GH177 – 191 is the part of the GH peptide that is responsible for GH's lipolytic activity (i.e. breakdown of fat stored in fat cell). This GH fragment prevents angiogenesis in growing capillaries (physiological process involving the growth of new blood vessels from pre-existing vessels). This is an an opposite effect from the full length GH 1-191 which promotes angiogenesis.

These effects, the lipolytic and the anti-angiogenesis are not mediated through the GH receptor. Instead in the case of lypolysis it has a direct action on adipose tissue. The lipolytic effect is mediated by an increase in hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL) activity. The anti-lipogenic effect (i.e. stopping the forming fat) is created by significantly reducing acetyl-CoA carboxylase activity. This effect is found to be dose dependent.

The GH177 – 191 molecule is stable in aqueous buffered solution with a half-life of 50 to 170 minutes.

GH177-191 has not been demonstrated to occur naturally. It is a man made cleavage but it is the metabolic portion of GH that is responsible for lipolytic/anti-lipogenic activity.

Since it doesn't bind to the GH receptor but instead mediates its actions directly in adipose tissue it will not increase IGF-1 or have any anabolic (anti-catabolic action).

You would dose this anytime you want to increase fat mobilization. In the presence of insulin it is likely to still engage lipolysis because the full GH peptide does, however the maximum lipolytic activity will come when insulin is not present.

Keep in mind that fat mobilization is not sufficient. You still do need some level of base activity to "burn off" mobilized fat.

Okay you can put your hand down now.

Very interesting read... IM researching all on GH before trying a low dosage regime of g.h. on a 5-6 month basis to reduce b.f. Anyone also took T3 along with Gh or experienced thyroid suppression.. Totally natural bb'er here. Interesting to see the effect this will have.... IM still researching as much before I take the plunge, if I do decide to do it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws