over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest primo was it worth it?

I have. I’m a fan of EQ but primo brought about a dryer/grainier look, it also doesn’t exacerbate my anxiety like EQ can (albeit minimal).

Only downside on Primos end is the near 2-3x the price versus EQ.
Bold and primo are the two drugs I see most commonly compared, so nice to get your view on it.

You guys are missing the key fact with primo and bodybuilding

You’re not putting on the size of deca or eq? You’re also not putting on the water weight. Muscle comes very very slow. Most people are lucky to gain 5-7 pounds of muscle in a year. What you grow on primo you keep.

Another thing is people tend to feel great on primo. No emotional sides

I love primo and why is it used in advanced bodybuilding? Because people understand there’s no need to put on 30 pounds of water and raise your blood pressure and the unnecessary consequences of that

You’re not putting on the size of deca or eq? You’re also not putting on the water weight. Muscle comes very very slow. Most people are lucky to gain 5-7 pounds of muscle in a year. What you grow on primo you keep.

I love primo and why is it used in advanced bodybuilding? Because people understand there’s no need to put on 30 pounds of water and raise your blood pressure and the unnecessary consequences of that
You are grossly, grossly overstating "water weight" gain from EQ.

I have. I’m a fan of EQ but primo brought about a dryer/grainier look, it also doesn’t exacerbate my anxiety like EQ can (albeit minimal).

Only downside on Primos end is the near 2-3x the price versus EQ.
Bold and primo are the two drugs I see most commonly compared, so nice to get your view on it.
Unless you have 200mg/ml primo you're going to be shooting a lot of cc. Another downside imo.

I think masteron is more like primo but eq is a close 2nd imo

Couple months ago. I’m deeper into my off-season now so a little heavier and rounder :)
I recently ran primo at 1g along with 1g test. First time using primo and I loved the look and feel on it. The combo also kept my E2 in check with zero AI usage. Side free cycle for me.

View attachment 172705
Did you check where your estrogen was at or just went by feel? You look awesome how much hgh are you running ?

Only downside is it messes up cholesterol doesnt it ?

Unless you have 200mg/ml primo you're going to be shooting a lot of cc. Another downside imo.

I honestly don’t believe mast does anything more than cosmetics, even if the new “instagram gurus” say otherwise.

You are grossly, grossly overstating "water weight" gain from EQ.
Never noticed any water weight from EQ. That’s why I’d compare it to primo. Look is similar, EQ just brings anxiety and estrone issues.

Did you check where your estrogen was at or just went by feel? You look awesome how much hgh are you running ?

Luckily I did have 200mg/ml primo e.

@lynxeffect1 yes I drew bloods during cycle and I was at the upper normal range for estrogen which is ideal for me on cycle. I’m using 10iu GH. 5iu upon waking, 5iu post workout :)

It has it's place and people should try it but if you're a newbie and wanting to grow don't be buying 2 vials of primo thinking 2000mg over 10 weeks (using 100mg/ml for my example) is going to do much. You would be so much better taking 2ml deca or eq (600mg) or even 2ml mast e (400mg).
Well, I kinda agree but your comparison is a little sketchy. 200mg of primo vs 600mg deca vs 400mg mast - yes the primo will lose, dose-wise.

Well, I kinda agree but your comparison is a little sketchy. 200mg of primo vs 600mg deca vs 400mg mast - yes the primo will lose, dose-wise.

Not sketchy if looking at it from a more newbie, cost and practical usage perspective. Obviously mg/mg it's very different. My example was more the average buyer. Many do but most don't come to a seller and get 10 vials of primo and think I will dose 10ml per week for example. I know some sellers have 200mg/ml but most brands don't and that was my example. I get so many guys add in 2 vials of primo because they want to try it with their test and it's often in replace of something like deca or eq. So for people like that I think they are going to be much better off ordering 2 vials of deca or eq and running 600mg per week. Now if they just want to try something new that is very different.

For others who have a bigger budget for bodybuilding then they could run primo at a decent dose and add whatever else they want. Now if someone just wants to run a "healthy" low dosed cycle then that changes things completely and they would do great with something like 400mg test and 200mg primo. For the average buyer who wants to get more bang for their buck and run a decent cycle and grow as much as possible I would recommend a higher dose of deca (etc) over a small dose of primo 99% of the time.

My comparison of doses was merely from the mg/ml from most brands. So 2 vials of primo will get you 2000mg, 2 vials of deca will get you 6000mg and 2 vials of mast e will get you 4000mg. This is purely on a quantity/cost basis which many guys won't even think about but for 50%+ of buyers it's often the biggest factor when ordering. So for me anyone who wants to grow as much muscle as possible and budget is a concern they should go a 2nd inj of deca over others. Obviously not everyone as some get a bad response but the lionshare of people with that goal would be better off going down that path or with something like eq if they don't like deca. I also think deca is a better muscle builder on top of the cost difference.

If a guy was cutting and could choose between 400mg mast and 200mg primo I also think 400mg mast would be better for most people. Me personally if cutting I would rather run 200mg mast e over 200mg primo and the cost difference of that is massive so I would always recommend it to others as well. All compounds work but my comparison was mainly on a cost ($) to benefit ratio. For anyone else sure go with a decent dose of primo because for many it's their fav compound and the only way to know is to try it but anyone thinking a low dose will transform them is going to be disappointed so if you want to run it do so at a decent dose.

@Palifter looks awesome on primo, but he got also shredded for a competition, so he is in the perfect environment for growth. I doubt that he would look so different on EQ....

Do you run any insulin?

@Palifter looks awesome on primo, but he got also shredded for a competition, so he is in the perfect environment for growth. I doubt that he would look so different on EQ....

Do you run any insulin?

Not sure if the slin question is directed towards me or OP but I use Humalog pre workout on training days - sometimes I’ll use both pre and post.

Not sure if the slin question is directed towards me or OP but I use Humalog pre workout on training days - sometimes I’ll use both pre and post.
Sorry the question was for you, and thanks for the answer 🙏😇

like every single aas

Primo pretty bad at messing lipids, even at lose doses in my experience.

Test and Nandrolone milder.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner