over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hight blood suger with GH

its obviously different in my case because I am type 1 diabetic but when I ran good gh like rips years ago my bs would skyrocket, even if I added an extra 20 units of insulin to my normal dose my sugar would not drop, almost like insulin did not work. I had a few bad lows also while on gh. I cant touch the stuff

i feel i may be in the same boat as you, as far as i know i am not type 1 or 2 but have family histry of it. i just did a a1c and it came back ok i think it was around 6 witch it getting to be high but not there yet.

i dont eat anythingreal bad not any sweets or sugery stuff, the worst i have if befiore i go to bed i have a shake with icecream with almound milk, pro and a yogurt.

i feel i may be in the same boat as you, as far as i know i am not type 1 or 2 but have family histry of it. i just did a a1c and it came back ok i think it was around 6 witch it getting to be high but not there yet.

i dont eat anythingreal bad not any sweets or sugery stuff, the worst i have if befiore i go to bed i have a shake with icecream with almound milk, pro and a yogurt.

Personally i would stay away from the gh, see what happens. Not worth it

Personally i would stay away from the gh, see what happens. Not worth it

thats what i have been doing.
maybe after another week i may just try like 1 to 2 units and see how that affects it i was using 5 so maybe this wont affect it but if it does i will have to be done unless there is something i could do and make it normal without using more drugs.
more drugs always has alot of possible side affects

anyone ever have this happen?
i was doing 5 ius of GH a day and my blood suger was out of control.
wasnt sure if the GH was the cause so i stopped and blood suger was alot better.

i also had pins and needles feeling and alot of very bad itching in my lower body. again once i stopped the GH it went away.
You're a type 2 diabetic with 140 fasting BG. Stop asking for Bro advise & seek medical help.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

No bully pls.

Exactly what I said. Stop spoon feeding dumbasses abusing drugs wearing Velcro shoes.

No bully pls.

Exactly what I said. Stop spoon feeding dumbasses abusing drugs wearing Velcro shoes.

I'm actually gonna have to agree with you on this one...
We have a beginner forum with MORE than enough info...
We also have the search function with even MORE...
Plus, just typing in "growth hormone blood sugar" gives you pages and pagessss of info as to why this is happening and ways to fix/stop/help.

If someone created a thread saying they had been taking 1g of test and their nips hurt, people would FLIP OUT...yet for some reason this is ok :rolleyes:

I WISH people treated this forum like IntenseMuscle 10+ years ago....if you didn't know your shit, you read EVERYTHING and soaked up as much knowledge as possible. You didn't want to ask a question because the answers were there.
Not saying people shouldn't be helped...but this has been discussed to death thousands of times on here.

No bully pls.

you're an idiot!!! you were told if you have nothing to ad then why respond?
you have helped in no way at all, the only thing you have done is 0

I'm actually gonna have to agree with you on this one...
We have a beginner forum with MORE than enough info...
We also have the search function with even MORE...
Plus, just typing in "growth hormone blood sugar" gives you pages and pagessss of info as to why this is happening and ways to fix/stop/help.

If someone created a thread saying they had been taking 1g of test and their nips hurt, people would FLIP OUT...yet for some reason this is ok :rolleyes:

I WISH people treated this forum like IntenseMuscle 10+ years ago....if you didn't know your shit, you read EVERYTHING and soaked up as much knowledge as possible. You didn't want to ask a question because the answers were there.
Not saying people shouldn't be helped...but this has been discussed to death thousands of times on here.

first off i'm not a beginner!!! and just because i didnt see the topic and maybe dont know how to use the site as good as you doesnt mean this was stupid. i also looked this up online before i came here and saw that GH will cause blood suger to be high and just wanted to see if anyone else had this happen to them.

You're a type 2 diabetic with 140 fasting BG. Stop asking for Bro advise & seek medical help.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

not type 2 it was from the GH if you goole it you will see that this will cause high blood suger, once i stoped it went back down.
yea ok i'l go to the doc and say "hey i'm using GH and now my blood suger is high what do you think i should do"? what do you think they would say?

not asking for "bro advise" just if anyone else had this happen.

not type 2 it was from the GH if you goole it you will see that this will cause high blood suger, once i stoped it went back down.
yea ok i'l go to the doc and say "hey i'm using GH and now my blood suger is high what do you think i should do"? what do you think they would say?

not asking for "bro advise" just if anyone else had this happen.

You did the wright thing when you stopped the gh, gh is over rated, the therapeutic dose is 1.5 IU to 2 IU (only if your normal IGF 1 level is lower than normal) you should never start using GH with out knowing you normal IGF 1 level. You will be OK, take apple cider vinegar before your meals and Use ¼ to ½ teaspoon of cinnamon per day. Add it to your coffee, oatmeal, or wherever you find it palatable.

You did the wright thing when you stopped the gh, gh is over rated, the therapeutic dose is 1.5 IU to 2 IU (only if your normal IGF 1 level is lower than normal) you should never start using GH with out knowing you normal IGF 1 level. You will be OK, take apple cider vinegar before your meals and Use ¼ to ½ teaspoon of cinnamon per day. Add it to your coffee, oatmeal, or wherever you find it palatable.

thank you so much. i have a case of the apple cider

In your opinion, what's the ideal IGF-1 level to have?

How many tbsp of apple cider vinegar do you recommend? 1 tbsp x 6 meals= 6 tbsp per day?

In your opinion, what's the ideal IGF-1 level to have?

How many tbsp of apple cider vinegar do you recommend? 1 tbsp x 6 meals= 6 tbsp per day?

For male age 25 to 39 114 to 492 ng/ml , age 40 to 45 90 to 360ng/ml

You can have 1 tbsp after each real food meals, not after shakes.

Question for you. If someone adds HGH, are they replacing their natural IGF level or are they further enhancing it on top of what it already is?

For male age 25 to 39 114 to 492 ng/ml , age 40 to 45 90 to 360ng/ml

You can have 1 tbsp after each real food meals, not after shakes.

You stated take ACV before in your previous post now say take after in this dose FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for you. If someone adds HGH, are they replacing their natural IGF level or are they further enhancing it on top of what it already is?

Enhancing on the top. On the low 1 to 2 I.U. can be used daily, only if your normal level is on very low range.
If your level is lower than normal than daily dosing is important, as HGH has a very short life span in the body. Higher doses HGH is shown to lower thyroid and insulin levels.

Enhancing on the top. On the low 1 to 2 I.U. can be used daily, only if your normal level is on very low range.

If your level is lower than normal than daily dosing is important, as HGH has a very short life span in the body. Higher doses HGH is shown to lower thyroid and insulin levels.

Interesting. That means younger people with higher IGF levels don’t need to use as much for better results?

You stated take ACV before in your previous post now say take after in this dose FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can take it before and after meals. If you take it before will prevent you to over eat(to much food) helps prevent blood sugar spikes and reducing apatite. Help you eat less.

Interesting. That means younger people with higher IGF levels don’t need to use as much for better results?

Younger people with normal medium to high don`t has to use any HGH.

Younger people with normal medium to high don`t has to use any HGH.

isnt this kinda the same with test? younger guys have very good test levels but they still use alot of test.
we see many guys using 2grams or more a week.

i get what you're saying here just for HRT but not to many use GH or test for that. i just wanted to use it because i didnt want to use as much of steroids and always thought GH was safer. i am not new to this you're about 10 yrs older than me so thats why i wanted to use GH.
most of what i read they say it's great for older people.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity