over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hight blood suger with GH

isnt this kinda the same with test? younger guys have very good test levels but they still use alot of test.
we see many guys using 2grams or more a week.

i get what you're saying here just for HRT but not to many use GH or test for that. i just wanted to use it because i didnt want to use as much of steroids and always thought GH was safer. i am not new to this you're about 10 yrs older than me so thats why i wanted to use GH.
most of what i read they say it's great for older people.

Hormones (test, estrogen) are necessary, they are only part of the equation.
Emerging Medical Research has shown that the Growth Factors are actually in charge. GFs are the nutritional building blocks that support the human biological system to build new healthy tissue, IGF-1 is one of them.

There are many more GFs necessary for the human body to function normally, (IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors), Immunoglobulins, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, and TGF (Transforming Growth Factor Beta) also FGF has on other 22 members, for example FGF 9 supports hair growth.

So it turns out that the repair and replacement of a cell is under the direction of these peptides, not the hormones.

As the body ages growth factor production often becomes reduced at a
greater rate than other hormones.

To much stress, on healthy life style, exposure to environment, and genetic disorders, it appears to reduced to a greater percentage.

So is OK to use test and HGH in a therapeutic dose. You need to monitor and check your hormone levels and IGF - 1 all the time, so you know how much is not to much. This is my point of view for longevity.

i need to start testing my blood glucose but i've been using GDA's long before i started GH and continued afterwards using 400mg berberine, 600-1200mg ceylon cinnamon per meal, and 400mg R-ALA per day.

i need to start testing my blood glucose but i've been using GDA's long before i started GH and continued afterwards using 400mg berberine, 600-1200mg ceylon cinnamon per meal, and 400mg R-ALA per day.

Very smart.

Hormones (test, estrogen) are necessary, they are only part of the equation.
Emerging Medical Research has shown that the Growth Factors are actually in charge. GFs are the nutritional building blocks that support the human biological system to build new healthy tissue, IGF-1 is one of them.

There are many more GFs necessary for the human body to function normally, (IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors), Immunoglobulins, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, and TGF (Transforming Growth Factor Beta) also FGF has on other 22 members, for example FGF 9 supports hair growth.

So it turns out that the repair and replacement of a cell is under the direction of these peptides, not the hormones.

As the body ages growth factor production often becomes reduced at a
greater rate than other hormones.

To much stress, on healthy life style, exposure to environment, and genetic disorders, it appears to reduced to a greater percentage.

So is OK to use test and HGH in a therapeutic dose. You need to monitor and check your hormone levels and IGF - 1 all the time, so you know how much is not to much. This is my point of view for longevity.

the human body is so amazing, if one thing is out of wack it affects so many other things. i just dont know how to keep track of everythijng since things can change all the time. the only way really to know is to do blood work reg and not every 3 months like every month. it doesnt matter how smart you think you are your body will do what it wants.

thank you once again for the info

the human body is so amazing, if one thing is out of wack it affects so many other things. i just dont know how to keep track of everythijng since things can change all the time. the only way really to know is to do blood work reg and not every 3 months like every month. it doesnt matter how smart you think you are your body will do what it wants.

thank you once again for the info

miRNA and Growth Factor peptides are responsible for reprogramming adult stem cells and amino acids in the body. Adult stem cells and amino acids in the body constitute the building blocks and frame work of human cellular repair mechanism. Extensive scientific research credits Fibroblast Growth Factor as the essential growth factor that reprograms adult stem cells and thus overall cellular regeneration.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131