over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hight blood suger with GH

bossman1

Registered
anyone ever have this happen?
i was doing 5 ius of GH a day and my blood suger was out of control.
wasnt sure if the GH was the cause so i stopped and blood suger was alot better.

i also had pins and needles feeling and alot of very bad itching in my lower body. again once i stopped the GH it went away.

wasnt sure if the GH was the cause so i stopped and blood suger was alot better.

i also had pins and needles feeling and alot of very bad itching in my lower body. again once i stopped the GH it went away.

What mean out of control for you?

What kind of numbers are we talking about? What was your baseline before starting the GH, and what were your numbers after you noticed a difference?

Also if your body fat is relatively high and insulin sensitivity is already poor...I wouldn't advise taking GH at that time.

Nope. Never heard of gh raising blood sugar.:banghead:

happens to me every time i run any type of GH product, but as soon as my fasting BG levels reach 100 i stop using and my body reset.

My BG levels have never been the same after using GH used to be in the low 70's and now there about 80-85 when off GH

What kind of numbers are we talking about? What was your baseline before starting the GH, and what were your numbers after you noticed a difference?

Also if your body fat is relatively high and insulin sensitivity is already poor...I wouldn't advise taking GH at that time.

in the morining it's about 140ish to 150 and during the day it can get as high as 300 so i take some slin to help

out of control= 140ish in the moring and just abouy 300 the rest of the day

Post your diet, you need to cut your calories, diet and get lean. There is more than just gh that is making your blood sugar that high. Are you already diabetic or doing any treatment under do supervision?

Post your diet, you need to cut your calories, diet and get lean. There is more than just gh that is making your blood sugar that high. Are you already diabetic or doing any treatment under do supervision?

i guess this was a bad idea since you have no idea what my diet is and what i look like, i am very lean right now. i just wanted to know if anyone else had had this and if they know what to do about it.

Whooooosh! Take your own advice.

i have no idea if you're being a ass or just dont know anything?
"take your own advice" what does that even mean? i was asking a question not giving out advice:banghead:

i guess this was a bad idea since you have no idea what my diet is and what i look like, i am very lean right now. i just wanted to know if anyone else had had this and if they know what to do about it.

Yea that's why I asked you to post your diet and I find it hard to believe that someone with a constant 300 blood sugar is lean unless you are type 1 diabetic

lmao 300bs mid day? 150 fasting? Go to a Dr.

Taking slin and gh and you have no idea wtf you're doing. Keep up the good work.

How about instead of being a sarcastic smart ass, you offer help without being condescending next time...or simply not reply at all.

thats what i'm saying, "i dont know whtf i'm doing
' yea ok sometimes you dont want to go to the doc everytime and since it only happen when i did the GH i asked here because i cant be the only one.

when i googled it it did come up but didnt give me anything as to correect it.
since i have not taking the GH it's back down.
you come here to either look for advice or give not to have some asshole act like you knows it all but wont give you any answers.

lmao 300bs mid day? 150 fasting? Go to a Dr.

Taking slin and gh and you have no idea wtf you're doing. Keep up the good work.

you need to stay off here if this is how you feel you're helping.
people like you are the problem, you just cant stop yourself in being a dumbass can you

Last edited:

Can you clarify "very lean" with a picture? I just have a hard time believing you're in the single digits with glucose levels of 300.

You cant really do anything about it...
Some use insulin daily, some use metformin and other stuff.. choose your poison...

When i do keto diet, u can use insulin with only slight increase in BG.
I still use insulin with it though.. on empty stomach, 3ius fast acting slin with 3iu hgh.

Try some timings with both, if you still cant get it under control, try changing diet somewhat..

its obviously different in my case because I am type 1 diabetic but when I ran good gh like rips years ago my bs would skyrocket, even if I added an extra 20 units of insulin to my normal dose my sugar would not drop, almost like insulin did not work. I had a few bad lows also while on gh. I cant touch the stuff

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner