over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hip huggers

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I went into a womens clothing store called "Express" yesterday with my wife. I probably saw 10 nineteen year old girls wearing those hip hugger pants and the kind of shirts that don't cover the belly button. Is it me, or are those pants friggen sexy as shit? It doesn't hurt that the chicks were smokin. I'm 32 now and I am much more into checking girls out than ever before in my life. Even though my wife is model beautiful, I find myself staring at young girls like never before. When I was 10 years younger, I swear that the ladies didn't wear sexy outfits and were not half as hot as they are now. I'm not one to fantasize about what I'd like to do to them, I just check em out and think "shezam". They probably see me looking at them and think "stop staring you old perve".

thats a great point man...execpt im 21 :D so.....well i dont halft to tell u the rest ;)

ryan

im still pretty young myself aswell!! and i love the clothes! that said i love the older women!! call me crazy but mid-late 20's or so is hottt!! damn im just crazy for the older girls i think. but the hipster jeans are the greatest, an ex of mine used to wear them, lucky i wasn't juicing then or i would have been beating all the guys heads in that were checking her out!!! gorgeous, but i think its kinda a bit slutty aswell!! anyone for the sophisticated looking females???

I was not really feeling old till I read this thread.

i love the older women!! call me crazy but mid-late 20's or so is hottt!!

IF mid twenties is an old...I'm depressed!

Oh well, at least I younger than MikeS and Xcel. :D

This is hilarious

I just turned 30 and I am the same way about the hiphuggers.

I have also been dating a woman in her late 30's, who dresses VERY conservative. I just talked her into going into Express and I bought her 3 friggin pairs. She is 5'8" and lean.............Jeezers she looks good in those things!

Can't talk her into showing her beely off though!

Man, I was talking to my wife about these the other day. Unfortunately, with the good comes the bad as I saw several very hot women wearing the "hip huggers" and short shirts that showed their bellys, but there were also several more that wore the same thing, but 4/5 sizes too small with love handles hanging over. More power to them, but that seems to be the "in" thing. Oh well, Express is a great store for the women!

---slide---

lol iam one of the youngest guys here I just turned 20 lol all I gotta say is iam in heaven with all the beautiful women running around.

i totally hear that the clothes are getting tighter and sexy every year i am 20, my training partner (when she is not lazy) wheres clothes that are so tight and she wears g-strings to the gym, i make sure we do lots of stiff legged deadlifts, hahahah.
i just broke up with my g/f cause there is just to mane hot chix out there to just to hook up with one.

but 4/5 sizes too small with love handles hanging over.

i hear ya slide ive sceen the same thing lol but ill have to say the girls that ware them are more hot than not

I hate to see fat woman wearing shit they shouldn't if rolls are hanging out its nasty, the bad thing is they probably get looked at more so they think people are looking at then beacause they are hot or something! Little do they know that the people are thinking god thats nasty! But get a chick in those pants with a tight body and just can see a hint of her ass! Man I just want to lick there whole body!! I myself just turned 25 and I find myself looking at more and more woman! I go to the gym at a certain time so I can stare at all the hot freaks!! Also all young chicks like 20 with tight bodies are hot! I remember when I was 20 I only thought certain ones were, now they all are! Plus I work at a bar so I see tons of chicks all the time with shit like this on! :D

I work in a dance club one night a week, just for fun..... love the outfits! As far as the guy who likes women in their mid to late 20s... I believe thats when women peak... usually around 26, then its all downhill. You always have an exception to the rule, but I think after 26 they lose their looks.

Fortunately, they say men just keep getting more attractive with age, haha.

JAG said:
Oh well, at least I younger than MikeS and Xcel. :D
I have no problems - probably the supplementary TEST, like the rest of you HORN DOGS! :D

Last edited:
i am 20 years old and i have a thing for older women also. there is this one gal at my gym, shes probably 34 or so, man she is soo fuckin hot. i just wanna flirt with her and see what she does, but im not going to bug her, anyhow my girlfriend is usually in the gym at the same time as me, hehee. not that my girlfriend isnt good looking, did i mention she is a 20 year old virgin??? trust me im really, really working on it. she usually dressed pretty conservative, but if we go out dancing or something, goddamn, she looks good.

Well I guess the grass really is greener on the other side.

Take care,

Todd

Actually...women peak at 32-34.

BigMeaty said:
I work in a dance club one night a week, just for fun..... love the outfits! As far as the guy who likes women in their mid to late 20s... I believe thats when women peak... usually around 26, then its all downhill. You always have an exception to the rule, but I think after 26 they lose their looks.

Fortunately, they say men just keep getting more attractive with age, haha.

Im not talking about sexual peak, Im talking about appearance. Seems to me most women start to lose their looks in their late 20s. Like I said though, there are always exceptions to the rule. Or Im just wrong, haha.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131