over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hip pain because of GH.

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi,

A lot of people reap the benefits of better joints, faster recovery etc. from GH. Sometimes people get sore wrists, I tend to get sore (inner) hips to the point I can't train my legs properly. Anyone that has had the same experience? I am even feeling this on 2-2.5iu ED.

P.S I have tried lowering the dose, building up very slow etc etc.

I'm getting basically sore everything on and off. It's annoying as all hell. I'll grant I'm not 100% sure if it's just GH and not also my massive test and NPP doses, but I'm not going to figure that out for another 6 or 8 weeks until those drop off.

I'm getting basically sore everything on and off. It's annoying as all hell. I'll grant I'm not 100% sure if it's just GH and not also my massive test and NPP doses, but I'm not going to figure that out for another 6 or 8 weeks until those drop off.
how big are these doses?

my 63 year old mom is taking a break after a month+ on 2iu Jins because she feels the GH is attributed to her back pain. 2 days off at least to observe if any differences

Water retention? Just simply being heavier and it straining your body?

There was a study.. might have been put on line by Schofield.. I can't remember. That showed that gh was more effective on a eod schedule.. one of the reasons was painful side effects of joints etc.. ill see if I can find it

my 63 year old mom is taking a break after a month+ on 2iu Jins because she feels the GH is attributed to her back pain. 2 days off at least to observe if any differences
And how does she feel after the break?

PS. Hope you are doing better.

By inner hip pain do you mean SI joint issues? The SI joint shifts differently depending on hormonal environment... For example on pregnant women the hormone relaxin makes it looser. Maybe GH is making it tighter. Every few weeks I have to do something called a pelvic reset. Your chiro or PT can do it, or you can use a yoga strap and then block, or I actually get it by switching between the inner and out thigh machines at the beginning of a workout. The basic concept is you are pushing your hips out very hard and then immediately you switch to pushing in and there is a weird ass pop in your SI joint and everything moves much better after that.

dude in just 1 day she said her joint pain is almost gone, she has preexisting back problems though which are still present
Grad to hear about you mom 🙂 hope you are better too.

Have your Mom try MedX lumber spine machine, if that is her issue. Look it up, check it out. I think Spine and Sport (?) has clinics all over the West coast. They have one where I live. I tried it years ago, just for shits and grins. Nothing else like it in the world, a real game changer for many.

There was a study.. might have been put on line by Schofield.. I can't remember. That showed that gh was more effective on a eod schedule.. one of the reasons was painful side effects of joints etc.. ill see if I can find it
Interesting, did you find it? And is that still the case if you take the same dose weekly? For example: 2 iu ed= 14iu per week. +/- 4iu eod= 14iu per week.

Interesting. I really hope that I'm not making my degenerative discs worse with GH. I like what it's doing. I've never gone over 3.5 iu per day. Currently just rolled back to 2iu, 5 days a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131