over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hip Revision/ Bone Graft/ AAS and HGH

Viking55

Registered
Aloha Bruthas,

Hip revision surgery and significant bone grafting in my hip due to osteolysis this coming Friday. Best case scenario 3 hours - worst case 6 hours of surgery, if they have to take everything out. Non- wt. bearing for 4-6 weeks.

Have a regime I'm folllowing pre op and then post op. HGH is part of it for sure 4-6 ius daily post. Was considering small dose of Deca 50-100 mg weekly and Test Cyp at the same dose to facilitate the healing process.

Your input is greatly appreciated. BTW, I've done numerous cycles over the last 15 years, 56 years young and have been training most of my life.

Mahalo nui loa,
V55

Good luck with the surgery. Your after recovery plan sounds good especially the GH and deca. Keep us posted when you get back speedy recovery. MM

Aloha Bruthas,

Hip revision surgery and significant bone grafting in my hip due to osteolysis this coming Friday. Best case scenario 3 hours - worst case 6 hours of surgery, if they have to take everything out. Non- wt. bearing for 4-6 weeks.

Have a regime I'm folllowing pre op and then post op. HGH is part of it for sure 4-6 ius daily post. Was considering small dose of Deca 50-100 mg weekly and Test Cyp at the same dose to facilitate the healing process.

Your input is greatly appreciated. BTW, I've done numerous cycles over the last 15 years, 56 years young and have been training most of my life.

Mahalo nui loa,
V55

Best wishes, too, for your surgery, but honestly, NO ONE here is going to have anything to offer but an outright guess. Even the docs wouldn't do much better.

Connective tissue rebuilds aligning itself along the planes of imposed force, so weight-bearing, and that's a good a guess as I can give you.

I have osteomyelitis(infection) of the jaw bone and my dr who gives me hrt says that low test would make my bone even weaker and healing more difficult. I don't know if this helps but, best of luck to you.

Aloha PM,

Read somewhere awhile back that low doses of test and deca expedite the healing process of connective tissue, tendons and ligaments. Have to do more research.

Mahalo's for the feedback and well wishes.

V55

Viking I Will be 50 this year and had complete hip replacement surg just over 2 months ago.. No Grafting involved.. I stayed on my HRT Dosage and ran 4iu's of gh post op.. I can honestly say that I am getting stronger and feeling better daily.. Good Luck and Stay Positive. Its amazing how much pain we live with and think it's normal..

PM me if you have any questions on Supps in regards..

JR

Aloha JR,

Great to hear your recovery is going well. My first hip surgery went pretty smooth too, healed very quickly. Will be talking to you soon..

V55

Surgery Tomorrow

Aloha Mates,

Tomorrow morning at 8:30 am. Surgery anywhere from 3-6 hours. Supposedly out Sunday--better to recover at home. Been training body, mind and spirit for this procedure for awhile.

Keep me in your thoughts bruthas...Will post next week

V55

Thoughts are with you Viking. I suppose one concern I would have on injections post surgery are just being ultra, ultra, sterile so as not to introduce bacteria.

For Johnny Ringo:

I am going for a total hip replacement in one month, how long before you could train at all?

Thanks

Damn whats up with all the total hips on here,lol,I have had 4 hip surgeries with the 4th being a total hip,most important thing is to make sure you have got a top notch surgeon,good luck to ya bro!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws