over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HIT and Media

diskey

Registered
yo fellas

I'm just wondering, it seems like bb magazines allmost never write anything about HIT training. I've subscribed to M&F for about 3 years and have seen close to nothing about HIT! Never in Flex or national magz either...

How come ?!

Maybe

because just about the only pro I can remember in recent years that was a big proponent of HIT was Dorian, back when he was king, I can remember seeing/reading articles about it in the bb'ing rags, and then the tons of counter articles by other pros that said they either didn't believe in it, or didn't get any results from it, it was crap, etc...either way, what works for one guy, may or may not work for you, so I've always taken the stance that if you don't at least try it for a while, you'll never know...nothing ventured, nothing gained....Personally, I tried it for a while with a guy that swore by it as my training partner/guide and it didn't work for me at all, but if you do wanna read more about it, there is a ton of info about it out there on the web.... check this link out:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=HIT+Training&btnG=Google+Search

cyberpump.com is a major web-site that is pro-HIT as well.

great way to train bro

check into it. Read a H.I.T book.

I don't believe that stuff that we're all differen't. All of our muscles are made of the same tissues. the all work the same way. the all function the same. They all contract the same.

There is a science to Exercise and this is it. Everyone may vary slightly in recovery ability and ability to handle a slightly higher workload but IMO the most productive training routine will be based on H.I.T principles.

People who haven't read the books and given it a legitamate chance don't deserve to have an opinion.

Its not talked about much because people think its a joke. I used to laugh at it too. It just sounds too radical from what people have been taught to believe.

Last edited:
HIT

HIT has talked about on Pro Muscle in detail on many occassions. I think it is a very effective way to train, but not the only way to train. If you're really interested in HIT, check out some of the books written by Mike Mentzer.

Any version of HIT, Heavy Duty I and II, Superslow......
There is no limit to your body training HIT....

and remember......
There is no space for the littles!!!!!
Bigheinz

I think to really understand it, you need to read one of the books. I don't feel it has been properly discussed on here. I still had alot of questions even after reading on here. And when i read it I learned things i never even thought of.

I think regardless if you follow a strict HIT routine or not, any person, regardless of your training volume or split can pick up a lot of knowledge that they can apply to their training by reading one of Mentzer's books.

I read his newest book, Hight Intensity Training, the Mike Mentzer Way and I really enjoyed it. You could tell this guy was really set out to help people achieve their goals and wasn't just trying to sale a product. Probably one of the smartest and most honest guys ever.

Alot of people on this board rave about DC's training and from what I understand about it, It has alot of H.I.T theories incorporated into it.

Last edited:
A lot of people are using advanced principles of training coming from HIT without know it.
Just with the reduction of workouts times , frequency of training, rest pause, heavy low and under control reps, you are HITING.
The new time of bb coming from the HIT, all that huge bodyes and quick progress are the result of the research of a lot of cientifics and people like Mike Mentzer.

Just using in to your routine advanced principles coming from science you will be a better bb saying no to the empirism.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member