over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hit siatic nerve with im injection

Iceman01

Newbies
Anyone ever hit their siatic nerve with an IM injection? How do you find relief??It happened to me last week causing me to have pain radiate originating in my left buttocks going down to my left knee. The sharp stabbing pain going down into my left knee is the worst part of the pain. Went to my Doc yesterday and got muscle relaxers, and a medrol dose pack, hoping to get some relief. I've also been doing limited stretching and sitting in my jacuzzi. It hits worse when I'm standing, trying my best to fight through the pain when standing and walking. Looking for other suggestions....

I can't say I have but man that must be painful.Hope you feeling better bro 😬

Man you went way to low for that shot. Never did that before. I’ve had bouts with sciatica though and it sucks ass!

Cage

Yeah it sucks. Mine wasn’t as bad as yours apparently. It’s been awhile but I think I was fine by the next day. Mine was more of a burning going down my leg

I doubt you actually put a needle in the nerve but probably had an irritated sciatic nerve but not symptomatic and then the irritated area from the AAS injection tipped the scale to the nerve being pissed off. I think you are doing the right things by going to the doc and starting a steroid. Ice up the area too, 20 on, 20 off.

I felt the tip of the needle hit the nerve and felt that "jolt". When I felt it I pulled back a little and slowly started injecting. I've been massaging my upper left leg down to my knee and forcing myself to walk on it as painful as it is. The muscle in my leg is just extremely tight, thinking it's more of the nerve tightening up.

I doubt you actually put a needle in the nerve but probably had an irritated sciatic nerve but not symptomatic and then the irritated area from the AAS injection tipped the scale to the nerve being pissed off. I think you are doing the right things by going to the doc and starting a steroid. Ice up the area too, 20 on, 20 off.
no you definetly can
i have done exactly as op has described
i got lucky, had nurse friends and doctors close by to check it out
but i could imagine it could be much worse
i couldnt walk up stairs for a week atleast

i injected also , felt like lava going into my ass
i stopped and the pain subsided a bit, so i push again and had the most excruciating pain and instantly ripped needle out

Why the F would you still inject the spot if you knew you were near or clipped a nerve??

I’m sorry you’re in pain but come on man…. Shit, if I hit a nerve anywhere I pull out and just don’t even inject, it’s wasn’t meant to be that day lol.

Why the F would you still inject the spot if you knew you were near or clipped a nerve??

I’m sorry you’re in pain but come on man…. Shit, if I hit a nerve anywhere I pull out and just don’t even inject, it’s wasn’t meant to be that day lol.
didnt hurt as much at first ,it was the second plunge that must've gone all the way in and thats when i ripped it out

I would assume you got close to nerve but didn't hit??? You would have put your head through the ceiling if so.

Been over a week and still have pain the upper part of my ass running down my quad to my knee. The pain isn't as bad as it once was but STILL painful to stand.

I dont know if that's what I done. But I did have an injection that radiated pain down my leg. It was sore for about 10 days. Ibuprofen is the only thing that helped ease the pain.

Trust me when I say you did not actually hit your sciatic nerve bro. If you had you be in the emergency room getting a broke needle out of your ass. And like he said pulling your head out of the ceiling. You would not be able to finish an injection if you actually hit it because you’d be shitting yourself. You just hit the wrong spot. It happens. Iv done it plenty of times.

Trust me when I say you did not actually hit your sciatic nerve bro. If you had you be in the emergency room getting a broke needle out of your ass. And like he said pulling your head out of the ceiling. You would not be able to finish an injection if you actually hit it because you’d be shitting yourself. You just hit the wrong spot. It happens. Iv done it plenty of times.
Oh man I've always been scared of a needle breaking in a muscle and having to somehow drive to the ER and explain what happened.

I've hit the wrong spot before too but never I had pain that radiated from my ass down to my knee and had the pain last for 2 weeks, pain so bad that even a Vicodin didn't kill the pain. Doc told me that it's definitely siatic nerve pain by the symptoms I described.

If guys are hitting their sciatic nerve they really need to research injection spots properly. You shouldn't be going anywhere near that area.

I've hit the wrong spot before too but never I had pain that radiated from my ass down to my knee and had the pain last for 2 weeks, pain so bad that even a Vicodin didn't kill the pain. Doc told me that it's definitely siatic nerve pain by the symptoms I described.
Did you actually tell him how you did it

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting