over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hit training. Unbelievable!

bigkraut

Registered
Bros, I tell ya, I have been doing a Hit program similiar to the one Lats posted for over a week now. I'm no stranger to intense training, but damn, I'm a stranger to intense training done at such a rapid clip. I've found that becase of the lower volume approach, I am able to move my heaviest set poundages for several more reps. I'm doing 9 to 11 reps with a weight that used to stop me at 6 reps. Throw in a couple of forced reps (or some other intensity boosting technique) at the end of the set for good measure, and I'm really pushing the pain barrier! I then catch my breath and do the next exercise in the same manner. I've used hit techniques in my regular training before. But, I've never trained Hit style all the way like this before. I always thought it wouldn't do much for me. Well, if the soreness is any indicator, I'm really pounding the muscles good. I can see training like this a few weeks a year. I wonder if Hit is as effective as a year around training approach?

I've been using HIT as my offseason training since 1994. Training 3 days a week max as well. If i felt like it became too much, I'd drop it to twice a week. If it still felt too much, like I needed more rest, I'd just take a week off.

I can see where it would be an ideal training system during a mass phase. My mass program is a 3 day a week program that emphasizes the legs, back, and chest. It's low volume and incorporates heavy straight sets to failure. I'm thinking about using a combo approach. Train with my old system for a couple of weeks and then switch to hit for a couple of weeks, and so on. It would help me "shock" the muscles I usually train while bulking and provide the rest of my body with some work on occasion. Hey, it's worth a try!

BigA,
Bro, would you be so kind as to post your workout routine. I read how you group your body parts but I more curious about your set, rep range and how much timie you rest in between sets. or is there any sites that I could visit that explains the H.I.T routine in full????? thanks alot bro.
good luck and be safe....

bigger...

www.cyberpump.com

The home of hit. Make sure you print up the "Hit Faq". It's a big document. But, it's loaded with info. I've reviewed a couple of times over the last 2 or 3 years.

I bumped the thread 'Training styles'. My routine is in there.

Ever since the post about H.I.T the gains have been nothing short of amazing. Ive gained +25on the bench and 40 on the deads in about 7 weeks. Everytime I go the the gym im gaining 2-3 reps on my main exercises.

Just remebered something. I use to train 6x a week and did an avergae of 25 sets per body. I was reading a warriors story by yates and he said something very intresting. I would rather train 2x a week and main gains then train 6x a week an go nowhere. I train 3x a week and an average workout is 40mins +5 minute breaks when I swithch bodyparts

do a search on this board for doggcrapp and find out why shocking the muscles is such a joke the way most do it, u wanna shock the muscles add weight and or reps to a weight that before u failed at

thanks alot guys. I'm hella interested in the H.I.T routine. I'm pretty sure I'm going to give it a try this fall in the bulk season. I'll let you guys know what I come up with.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

I am using HIT right now...growing like a fricking weed....gained about 15lbs in about 3ish weeks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity