over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HIT Training

I am going back to a low volume training method.
I built all my size low volume but very heavy weight.
Then I had a serious set back last year (broke my spine) and had done volume training ever since.
However I just had a dexascan done two days ago and since my last dexascan 5 months ago I had gained zero muscle.
So obviously it's time to go back to low volume heavy training (my back is healthy for 600lb deads again so it should be fine).

Question: How long do you guys take off the gym as a cruise or deload?
I am on day 2 from working out (I own a gym so normally train every day lol) but I want to take up to a week off before starting the HIT training again.
The last couple of years I have trained 100% natural so I think 30 sets per day although fun is not the ideal way to grow ATM:D

I am going back to a low volume training method.
I built all my size low volume but very heavy weight.
Then I had a serious set back last year (broke my spine) and had done volume training ever since.
However I just had a dexascan done two days ago and since my last dexascan 5 months ago I had gained zero muscle.
So obviously it's time to go back to low volume heavy training (my back is healthy for 600lb deads again so it should be fine).

Question: How long do you guys take off the gym as a cruise or deload?
I am on day 2 from working out (I own a gym so normally train every day lol) but I want to take up to a week off before starting the HIT training again.
The last couple of years I have trained 100% natural so I think 30 sets per day although fun is not the ideal way to grow ATM:D

I myself am training natural currently and doing HIT I typically do six weeks on then one whole week off but if I'm still making gains and not feeling run down I will go for 8 weeks but that is the longest I will go before I take off

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I myself am training natural currently and doing HIT I typically do six weeks on then one whole week off but if I'm still making gains and not feeling run down I will go for 8 weeks but that is the longest I will go before I take off

Chris I appreciate your response!
Do you see no loss of muscle tissue in that one week period?

Obviously I have taken that long off in the past after surgeries and so on but I never really took note of how long it took in order to start losing tissue.

How do you guys do this with squats or deads?

I only do rack deads not standard from the floor and I will do three warm ups followed by one all out set but on my third warm up set I typically will go through the lift till I straight to struggle a bit then set up for my all out set and about the same for squats but do two working sets instead of just one

Obviously I have taken that long off in the past after surgeries and so on but I never really took note of how long it took in order to start losing tissue.

I'm actually about to start back in my blast on Monday took this week off and if anything I feel like I have grown some in the week off because went to my doctor on Thursday and she was even asking me how often I was lifting as she went to put the stethoscope on my chest :D

I am getting stronger after one week to nine days off.
if you think you will lose muscle , its in your head. we are all addicted to exercise and sometimes think like an addict.

if you find it very hard , you can still do some light , very light work and just try some new exercises during this time. all will get you very happy to go and push heavy after the break . it is a mental thing as well.

I know the time off helps me get focused and makes me want to bring it even harder the next go around

Yea i always come back much stronger and fresher after a break. sometimes i dont take completely off. Ill back cycle my weights. Like if i Hit bench 315lbs for 10 reps, on my off week ill go down to 275 and do it 10 times. No accessory lifts. so like a week would be like light bench, light squats, light shoulders and light deadlifts. do some foam rolling, stretch everyday, non-weighted abs, light cardio, ect.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws