advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hitting a nerve while injecting trt in yoir thigh please help asap worried!!!!!

No offense man, but please please please learn how to properly write when you post here. It is pretty difficult to understand what you're trying to get across. You are all over the place.

Sounds like you hit a nerve though, you'll be okay. Do you inject slowly or just plunge it in? Nicking nerves is part of it unfortunately.

how many mg per cc is your test? most are 250mg/cc so to hit a gram a week you'd only need 4cc's a week no?:confused: so if you're taking 15cc's then you're running 3750mg per week? holy shit...

At the bottom of your post you said "I know I didn't hit nerve", I corrected the spelling and then you turn around and ask if you hit a nerve, your post is all over the place having 2 coaches, 27cc of oil per week, being 5'8" and 205-209, has nothing to do with hitting nerves.

So your doing 108cc a month sounds like a great plan to turn pro.

When did TRT become 1 gram and also doing 27cc a week and why weighing 205 is it hard to give your self a shot.

lol, I was wondering if it was just me. ..

Well the first time to do this much. I norm would do 7-9 cc of test 250 a week with what ever else cut in half like lets say if i took a gram a week of test i would take 500mg of deca .THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM GOING THIS FAR WITH THIS MUCH STUFF. MY PROBLEM IS I WASNT EATING ENOUGH PERIOD OR MY SHITS UNDERDOSED IDK BUT MAINLY CALORIES

Ya guys...normally he only runs 9cc's of test a week. So 2250 mgs. It's about time he moves up to big boy doses. So get off his back

working up to 108cc per week at the end? if the average concentration were 100mg thats 10,800mg per week.

I have hit nerves before and it does hurt like hell, but as far as I know there isn't any permanent damage from an event like yours. If you hit it real bad like I did your quad will contract and twitch and it feels like when you hit your "funny bone" (like getting shocked). It does scare you. To me the feeling isn't nearly as bad as when you get tren cough, because that feels like you are going to die.

How do people think they are ready to use a shitload of gear when they don't even know how to eat properly? It's sad really. #1 diet #2 training #3 experience and THEN #4 gear. I gained 50 fucking pounds naturally. This guy is on 12cc's a week and barely over 200 lbs!? Wow. And the "I know someone who is on way more" shit is ridiculous. Just because someone else is slamming a shitload of gear doesn't mean you should be too.

I have hit nerves before and it does hurt like hell, but as far as I know there isn't any permanent damage from an event like yours. If you hit it real bad like I did your quad will contract and twitch and it feels like when you hit your "funny bone" (like getting shocked). It does scare you. To me the feeling isn't nearly as bad as when you get tren cough, because that feels like you are going to die.

No kidding. I have hit nerves and hate it. But tren cough is no joke. The worst was i couldn't breathe and dropped down, a fair amount of oil must have gone through a vein or something. My brother was like "wtf man you ok?" He never saw it happen before and thought i was having a stroke. Lol

Yes...I've only hit a nerve in my quad once, but I still remember it...my leg shot out like when the doctor taps the nerve below your knee. Scared the hell out of me lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws