over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HMG? Fertility?

drGlute

Newbies
Looking for a good place for HMG. And anyone's experience with HMG and bringing sperm count / fertility up. Beena high does of hrt for 5 years, 250-500mgs . Come off now for 1 month and Looking to get fertility / speed count up. Any experiences would be helpful.
Thanks for your help.

I would advise to take Hcg for some time before the HMG. It takes a while to mature the sperm once you start making it again. I would grow my nuts back first then use the HMG if it were me. The stuff is so expensive, wouldnt want to waste it.

Most fertility docs prescribe hmg and hcg together .a standard protocol would be hcg 2000ius twice a week and hmg 75ius 3 times a week .my fertility doc had me on hcg 3,3333ius 3 times a week and hmg 75ius twice a week .my insurance paid for the first month .the hmg and pregnyl were very expensive .i used a fed board sponsors to get my hcg because it was much cheaper .

Most fertility docs prescribe hmg and hcg together .a standard protocol would be hcg 2000ius twice a week and hmg 75ius 3 times a week .my fertility doc had me on hcg 3,3333ius 3 times a week and hmg 75ius twice a week .my insurance paid for the first month .the hmg and pregnyl were very expensive .i used a fed board sponsors to get my hcg because it was much cheaper .

Wow - that just seems like overkill man.

Then again, I'm not a doc and I guess it depends on your sperm count and other variables.

I just self prescribed, 500iu 3 times a week along 25-50mg of clomid, 3-4 months later, the wifey was prego.

Normally hcg and clomid should he good enough I'd start with those and if it doesn't work go hmg. Hmg is pricy

Give ur missus clomid that should do the trick

That will work if she isn't ovulating but if a man has zero sperm count giving clomid to his missus as you say would do nothing to help .

That will work if she isn't ovulating but if a man has zero sperm count giving clomid to his missus as you say would do nothing to help .

My mate was near zero and dr gave his missus clomid and worked he must of been lucky

My mate was near zero and dr gave his missus clomid and worked he must of been lucky

A fertility doc wants to see both man and woman together so this way the doc can treat the issue .so in your friends case his wife probably had an issue as well so that is why he prescribed her clomid ,it helps a woman ovulate .did he give your friend any medication as well for his zero sperm count

Last edited:
He gave him hmg and hcg

Now that makes more sense .it seems that both the man and the woman have fertility issues and both needed to be treated .clomid for the woman to help her ovulate and hcg and hmg for the man to produce sperm .

Now that makes more sense .it seems that both the man and the woman have fertility issues and both needed to be treated .clomid for the woman to help her ovulate and hcg and hmg for the man to produce sperm .

there doesn't have to be an issue for the woman for the doc to prescribe her clomid. they use it on women who are perfectly fine just to help things even more.

there doesn't have to be an issue for the woman for the doc to prescribe her clomid. they use it on women who are perfectly fine just to help things even more.

I am not sure what you are trying to say .maybe I am misunderstanding but a doctor doesn't just prescribe clomid for the hell of it .there has to be some issue ,for example not ovulating regularly .

I am not sure what you are trying to say .maybe I am misunderstanding but a doctor doesn't just prescribe clomid for the hell of it .there has to be some issue ,for example not ovulating regularly .

my wife has nothing wrong with her at all, she ovulates regularly. i am the problem in the situation because of low sperm count.. she gets 5 days worth of clomid to help for a stronger ovulation.

my wife has nothing wrong with her at all, she ovulates regularly. i am the problem in the situation because of low sperm count.. she gets 5 days worth of clomid to help for a stronger ovulation.

Ok ,that makes more sense .keep us posted and good luck with trying to get her pregnant .

thanks bro.. it hasn't been easy.

It took me almost a year of using fertility drugs to get my wife pregnant but it did happen .my son was born in July .we just started to try again to have one more .i didn't see a fertility doc this time .i bought the Meds on my own and will use them the same way the doc prescribed them and hopefully ill be a dad again . Best of luck to you and your wife , I know it is very stressful on both of you .

It took me almost a year of using fertility drugs to get my wife pregnant but it did happen .my son was born in July .we just started to try again to have one more .i didn't see a fertility doc this time .i bought the Meds on my own and will use them the same way the doc prescribed them and hopefully ill be a dad again . Best of luck to you and your wife , I know it is very stressful on both of you .

I might have asked you before but did you or are you completely off everything? We are trying right now and I just came off and it sucks lol. But I want a family

I might have asked you before but did you or are you completely off everything? We are trying right now and I just came off and it sucks lol. But I want a family

Everything but gh .it really did suck .no sex drive and loss of muscle is no joke.hopefully you will get her pregnant quickly ,good luck brother

Everything but gh .it really did suck .no sex drive and loss of muscle is no joke.hopefully you will get her pregnant quickly ,good luck brother

Thanks bro. I hope so too. I might see a doc just to make sure everything is good. But yeah man my sex drive tanked and so has my motivation. I even lost a few pounds already. I'm happy for you guys. I remember the pics over the summer!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear