over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HMG? Fertility?

Read a good study on clomid as well, seems like you're wasting time if you don't go straight to 100mg ed and stay on that for 60 days. The men that were on this protocol achieved the highest levels of fertility.

a good long run of high dose clomid helped me have 2 out of the 3 kids. Double sperm count along with better motility. Talking 100-150 daily, good luck

After its all said and done a dose of 25mg clomid daily should keep u in the 400-500 test range if your interested, works for me

I would try to fix c a fertility issue on your own. I went through the whole thing after years of high dosages. A year later I threw in the towell. I used high doses of hcg and clomid with very little title success. All you need is a small amount of sperm to do invetro. And worst case you could try testicular harvesting. Good luck and I hope it works for you.

Wow - that just seems like overkill man.

Then again, I'm not a doc and I guess it depends on your sperm count and other variables.

I just self prescribed, 500iu 3 times a week along 25-50mg of clomid, 3-4 months later, the wifey was prego.

My doc has needed to give some men up to 15,000 to 20,000 IU of HCG per week (5000 IU every other day) to get their sperm count up.

My doc had me on 9000 IU per week of HCG but it did not do the job in getting my T levels into the mid to high normal range that I have been ever since being on TRT with him thirteen years ago. It only got me into the 300s for T.

A recent semen analysis showed poor results (700,000 sperm versus normal 15 million or more). My doc had me on 100 mg T plus 500 IU HCG twice per week after the monotherapy I did not feel so great on. So he bumped it up to T 100 mg per week with 1000 IU HCG three times per week. I feel great with this.

I believe some guys have this idea that HCG is no good at high doses. Some men have actually needed high doses for fertility. I might try HMG down the road if HCG doesn't do the trick. I might go on 5000 IU every other day with some added test if this current combo doesn't do the trick.

It took me almost a year of using fertility drugs to get my wife pregnant but it did happen .my son was born in July .we just started to try again to have one more .i didn't see a fertility doc this time .i bought the Meds on my own and will use them the same way the doc prescribed them and hopefully ill be a dad again . Best of luck to you and your wife , I know it is very stressful on both of you .

I should have just come off and stuck with it. I lasted about 5 weeks then added test back in. I would probably have a normal count by now if I would have just stuck it out. I hear so many guys saying they were able to bring their count up while staying on TRT, so i tried to do the same. Everyone isn't the same. That's the truth.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear