over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HMG instead of HCG

Cdn

Registered
From what I understand HCG artificially mimics LH and HMG stimulates LH and FST. Does it make any sense to just use HMG along worth TRT?

From what I understand HCG artificially mimics LH and HMG stimulates LH and FST. Does it make any sense to just use HMG along worth TRT?
HMG is equal parts LH/FSH and is better for fertility recovery usually. Really depends on your goals.

HMG is equal parts LH/FSH and is better for fertility recovery usually. Really depends on your goals.
Which would you consider a better option if trying to increase estrogen production without increasing testosterone dosage? I'm assuming both work well if trying to keep leydig cells functioning.

Reactions: Cdn
Which would you consider a better option if trying to increase estrogen production without increasing testosterone dosage? I'm assuming both work well if trying to keep leydig cells functioning.
I think hCG has more stimulation for E2 production.

I think hCG has more stimulation for E2 production.
I think that may be right. Even low doses of hcg spiked my estrogen. Hmg I did not notice that. Stopped doing blood work years ago tho.

hCG has a stronger and longer affect on the Leydig cells and directly stimulates testicular aromatase enzymes.

What do you think about using hmg instead of hcg?

What do you think about using hmg instead of hcg?
What's the goal? Keeping the testicles plump, fertility, ejaculate volume? Unless you're trying for a child hCG is usually more cost effective.

Yes to all. And without the estrogen issues I get on even a tiny dose of hcg. A few sponsors have it at great prices. Name brand is out of reach for most. There are several fsh test kits out there.

Yes to all. And without the estrogen issues I get on even a tiny dose of hcg. A few sponsors have it at great prices. Name brand is out of reach for most. There are several fsh test kits out there.
I use hCG at 100-200iu daily and it alleviates the E2 issues.

Yes done that amount and still have high e2. Doesnt it make more sense to use hmg anyway?

If you're trying to preserve fertility I would agree it does. Before hCG became so expensive it was more of a cost issue.

My thinking is just having both my and fsh active. You get that with hmg. Mabey it will eventually replace hcg as standard practice addition to try who knows.

This is an interesting thread and I´ve been thinking about this myself. I´m using 150 iu hcg ed for reasons attributed to dhea, pregnenolone, progesterone, feeling good etc. But I think it would be good to also have fsh active which can be achieved by changing hcg to hmg OR using hcg and adding nolva or clomid.

HCG stimulates the leydigs cells to produce testosterone. HMG is used as a source of FSH(follicle-stimulating hormone)via the Sertoli cells. I am going to give both a try(just for atrophy PRN), as I am on HRT forever. Who knows, maybe I’ll have a good side effect 💦💦!! Lol

Max

This is an interesting thread and I´ve been thinking about this myself. I´m using 150 iu hcg ed for reasons attributed to dhea, pregnenolone, progesterone, feeling good etc. But I think it would be good to also have fsh active which can be achieved by changing hcg to hmg OR using hcg and adding nolva or clomid.
I have tried adding clomid and nolva. It ruins everything. Quality hmg covers all the bases. The trick is finding quality product at a fair price.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear