over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HMG. where can i find it

dscarfonyc

Newbies
does anyone know where i can get hmg? my doc wrote me a rx.. but its $400 a day!!!

What's this being prescibed for?

HMG-CoA reductase is the incredient in things like Lipotor, and other statin drugs that lowers cholesterol. None of these are anywhere near $400 a day.

Sure you're not asking for GHB (which will get you banned permanantly this time)?

dscarfonyc said:
does anyone know where i can get hmg? my doc wrote me a rx.. but its $400 a day!!!
What the hell would your doctor write you a script for HMG for? So you can inject it yourself? I think not. Do you know what HMG is for?

I was thinking he was talking about Human Menapausal Gonadtropin? If so - USABulk has it.

AlphaMale said:
I was thinking he was talking about Human Menapausal Gonadtropin? If so - USABulk has it.
It's a drug not often prescribed for males except in infertility associated with hypogonadism. BBers use it on long cycles to maintain testicular size and health because of FSH and LH suppression. You have to know what you're doing though because you could mess yourself up for life if you just start jabbing yourself with it everyday.

My fathers HRT doc prescribes HMG for males on TRT when they decide they want to have children. He said the combo of HCG and HMG should get sperm going in most males, even if they have been on trt/hrt for 10years+

ip also carries it.

Thank you........... BROS... i know what the hell ghb is....!!!! come on.. HMG- Human menopausal gonatropin= it raised lh and fsh levels... for fertility.. + when used with hcg.... it help you boys start working over time!!!

interesting, I will have to check into this

btw- how does it differ from HCG in what the drug/hormone actually is and how it works?

Jerkyboy said:
interesting, I will have to check into this

btw- how does it differ from HCG in what the drug/hormone actually is and how it works?
Jerkyboy, I pasted this from a post I made in the admin forum...

FSH is Follicle Stimulating Hormone
(Gonal-F, Follistim, Fertinex)

HCG is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
(Pregnyl, Profasi, Novarel)

HMG is Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
(Humegon, Pergonal, Repronex)

They are all fertility drugs and are used to stimulate the gonads in both men and women. For women, it's to release eggs (ovarian follicles) and in men, sperm production (spermatogenesis). All the above are great for stimulating the testes when on a long cycle or HRT. Particularly HMG because it mimics both natural FSH and LH as well. HCG just mimics LH.

thanks for the info Mr. Ouch :)

Are you sure HCG only mimics LH? Could have sworn I have seen studies or on the inserts in the serono boxes that it mimics and/or elevates both LH and FSH.

I know HCG was found in or produced from the urine of pregnant women. When do womens bodies make HMG? Or is it totally synthetic and the body doesnt produce it at all?

thanks again

HMG .... it mimics both natural FSH and LH as well. HCG just mimics LH.

Jerkyboy said:
thanks for the info Mr. Ouch :)

Are you sure HCG only mimics LH? Could have sworn I have seen studies or on the inserts in the serono boxes that it mimics and/or elevates both LH and FSH.

I know HCG was found in or produced from the urine of pregnant women. When do womens bodies make HMG? Or is it totally synthetic and the body doesnt produce it at all?

thanks again
All the different brand names use different methods of production. Some similiar, some not. I've never read that HCG has an FSH effect but that doesn't mean it doesn't. HMG or FSH is usually used to prepare and increase ovarian follicles and HCG is then used to stimulate ovulation. Usually, hypogonadal men with low sperm count are given HMG and HCG combination therapy for similiar reasons. Activating cells and then producing healthy sperm.

ok cool

thanks again for the good info on this

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member