advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hmmmm those PACKERS & ROGERS .... ( NFL)

incbb

Registered
Im not a cheesehead but its hard not to notice the damage they have been doing this season, rogers QB rating should be through the roof unless thier running game, special teams, defense is to take the " credit"

i dont follow the numbers but id like to see where he stands this season amunst the more " star like " QBs

Rogers is having a tremendous year. Flirting with 5000 yards passing even though Brady and Brees have more. But an unreal TD to INT ratio. He'll be a unanimous MVP like Brady was last year methinks

Not a cheese head myself but I feel bad for the raiders they will get
smashed in the cold today.T

Can't stand the Packers because of the coach Mccarthy- Mr Ego- but they if Rogers stays healthy they have a great shot to go undefeated...unless of course they forget to show up and let all the hype get the best of them in the playoffs

I don't think they'll lose until after they clinch home field throughout, and then start resting starters for the final few games of the season.

With the Niners loss to day [surprising] they can clinch home field next week and then the debate will rage the final two weeks

yea i cant believe the 9ers lost today saps but its there problem to fix they leave to many points on the field scoring just field goals alot and not geting touchdowns insted.....and alot there field goals have come from the damn redzone i think each game i watch they have kickd atleast 2 field goals inside the redzone........makes you wonder why they can't score with all there offensive weapons in the receiver department...

packers are just ridic this year tho talk about kickn ass all year long...

yea i cant believe the 9ers lost today saps but its there problem to fix they leave to many points on the field scoring just field goals alot and not geting touchdowns insted.....and alot there field goals have come from the damn redzone i think each game i watch they have kickd atleast 2 field goals inside the redzone........makes you wonder why they can't score with all there offensive weapons in the receiver department...

packers are just ridic this year tho talk about kickn ass all year long...

You guys need that 2 seed though. If the Saints get it and you have to go to N.O. for the divisional round forgetaboutit. Your D is solid, I don't think you've allowed a rushing TD this season. Your Monday game vs. Pitt is the key. Saints have only one mildly though game vs Alt and that's in N.O. so you gotta beat Pitt, that will prove you guys are contenders.

me and my friend sat 13th row at the giants packers game..im the giants fan hes the cheesehead...first football game ive ever been to why eli and coughlin didnt stack with the passing game the whole time was beyond me...fyi i fuckin hate jacobs waste of a jersey

They may go 16-0, but I think they will lose to N.O or the Niners in the playoffs.. Even Tebow might beat him in the superbowl.. lol

They may go 16-0, but I think they will lose to N.O or the Niners in the playoffs.. Even Tebow might beat him in the superbowl.. lol

N.O. already lost week 1 in Lambeau, they don't really have an outdoor in January kinda team. SF is great on D and runs the ball; but I'm still scratching my head on that loss to AZ :confused:
Hard to see Pack not going to the Superbowl. The AFC has three times which could give the Pack a game in the Superbowl. It all depends how things work out

AZ has been playing a lot better. Sure the niners should have beaten them but it isn't as bad of a loss as most are making it out to be...The issue is that teams have figured out how to attack the niners, which doesn't bode well for the future...I agree with the 2 seed being KEY....The saints o is ridiculous.....I am a huge 9ers fan (probably obvious) but their Offense is too limited to get for them to go all the way this year.

Green Bay is amazing, and Rodgers is freaking ridiculous...I remember watching him at CAL, I thought he would be a good pro qb, but not this good.

cheesehead by ancestoral line

the offense is unstoppable
but the defense has to stiffen up some as they hit the playoffs
they need that d in case someone figures out a way to slow them down

N.O. already lost week 1 in Lambeau, they don't really have an outdoor in January kinda team. SF is great on D and runs the ball; but I'm still scratching my head on that loss to AZ :confused:
Hard to see Pack not going to the Superbowl. The AFC has three times which could give the Pack a game in the Superbowl. It all depends how things work out

That was the first week, N.O. is on a roll now.. S.F. always has a tough time with the cardinals for some reason. I was wondering about that line over the weekend. Arizona+3.. I guess will see, playoff time..

SF had won 5 straight against AZ.....I am anxious to see if they can bounce back against Pittsburgh....

That was the first week, N.O. is on a roll now.. S.F. always has a tough time with the cardinals for some reason. I was wondering about that line over the weekend. Arizona+3.. I guess will see, playoff time..

Yeah but N.O. has struggles on the road ask the Rams. I just don't see a dome team winning in Lambeau in January. Then again if Saints have to go to Niners for the division round they might not even make it to Lambeau. Last years trip to Seattle just underscores their reliance on their own indoor dome. But thats why they play the games

Yeah but N.O. has struggles on the road ask the Rams. I just don't see a dome team winning in Lambeau in January. Then again if Saints have to go to Niners for the division round they might not even make it to Lambeau. Last years trip to Seattle just underscores their reliance on their own indoor dome. But thats why they play the games

Like they say, any team can win on any given sunday..or something of that nature.. Maybe the lions have a shot at beating them at lambeau, ya never know..

You guys need that 2 seed though. If the Saints get it and you have to go to N.O. for the divisional round forgetaboutit. Your D is solid, I don't think you've allowed a rushing TD this season. Your Monday game vs. Pitt is the key. Saints have only one mildly though game vs Alt and that's in N.O. so you gotta beat Pitt, that will prove you guys are contenders.

make no matta going 3 for 17 on 3rd downs and kicking field goals in the red zone...just ain't gonna cut it in the playoffs.

I am a niners fan and shudder at every game.

GB looks unbeatable right now.

make no matta going 3 for 17 on 3rd downs and kicking field goals in the red zone...just ain't gonna cut it in the playoffs.

I am a niners fan and shudder at every game.

GB looks unbeatable right now.

Yeah Hopefully Kaepernick is ready next year....And maybe they can get a receiver with some size....I know Alex Smith isn't the whole problem, but he isn't part of the solution either.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws