over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hobbies besides Bodybuilding

lead singer / guitarist in a rock band :)

travel and astronomy

I guess...

I like spending time with my wife. I rebuild old firearms from old parts kits. I work in medicine and donate some time here in there in some clinics. The basix.

Call of Duty4 and Crysis first person shooters. SCCA auto racing. Car restoration. Playing Guitar. Listening to music. Working on the house and in the garden. Theology and philosophy. Playing SuperMario with my gf who continues to kick my arse. :eek:

Backpacking, Singing and bakiing bread and pies! Not eating just baking. :D

shoot pool, play guitar/bass/drums, study psychology/philosophy/spirituality, work as valet/interference wrestler

I like going shooting when I have the time. I bought a new pistol a while back and have only been able to shoot about 100 rounds through it so far:( .

Playing poker. I have been doing this for about 10 years before it got popular and TV took over with the recent poker explosion you see everywhere now.

Collecting sneakers. Air Max and Dunks only from Nike and then Adidas older stuff. I like to think of myself as a sneaker bloodhound at times because I'll track some shit down if its what I want...haha.

Also I like to read from time to time but have not started any good books in a while.

Squash, Playing with Dogs, reading, Italy.

Pekkerwood

i also play a lot of softball and golf in the summer

Fishing , Hiking, Alteranatiev Medicine, MMA, Lots of Movies with the wife, Summer its the Beach and Fairs and the Dance Clubs mostley House Music. Use to target shoot,but firearms are at the parents home, wife doesn't really like them at ours.

Some times...Kayaking, Surfing/water sports/Futbol/Shoes on the beach...
Always...Sex.:D

Personal training/nutritional consulting, riding my 06 GSX-R1000 (alone) and taking the wife on the Harley Davidson VRod.

I collect venomous snakes.I have 6 rattlers,4 cobras,2 water moccasins,and 5 copperheads.Strange I know,but have always loved snakes since I was a kid.I also love to deepsea fish

hmm...

well, this is what i do instead of working out in the fall and winter.... lol..

t.jpg

100_2298.jpg

100_2363.jpg

Playing games..cpu,ps3,wii,play football,training people,boxing,going on trips/vacation with the family (vietnam is next!)

i like to eat beaver ...

Interesting. Do you get splinters? How tender is the meat? :D

Looks like im the only idiot who still wrestles in offseason tournaments with the heavyweights lol. I eat as a hobby because i love it, i can eat all day long non stop if im bored and stuck in the house. I will keep picking and picking and picking at EVERYTHING. Im eating choco truffles as we speak. Waiting for the chinese food to arrive. Then il probably have dessert and snack on shit til bedtime. hmmmm......chronic masterbater? lol jk.

HOW COME NOBODY SAID BEACH? Who doesnt like the beach?

And none of you guys play CHESS? Iv been playing since 3 or 4yrs old...il challange anybody on here, iv given a master a game before :D

More...roller coaster parks, driving range, batting cages, jogging the boardwalk in the summer, movies, swimming, pool, bowling (average 185), ....theres more but i cant think at the moment and want to go eat....

If only i can learn to love making money. I love money, just not the process in which it takes to make it haha

Interesting. Do you get splinters? How tender is the meat? :D

Looks like im the only idiot who still wrestles in offseason tournaments with the heavyweights lol. I eat as a hobby because i love it, i can eat all day long non stop if im bored and stuck in the house. I will keep picking and picking and picking at EVERYTHING. Im eating choco truffles as we speak. Waiting for the chinese food to arrive. Then il probably have dessert and snack on shit til bedtime. hmmmm......chronic masterbater? lol jk.

HOW COME NOBODY SAID BEACH? Who doesnt like the beach?

And none of you guys play CHESS? Iv been playing since 3 or 4yrs old...il challange anybody on here, iv given a master a game before :D

More...roller coaster parks, driving range, batting cages, jogging the boardwalk in the summer, movies, swimming, pool, bowling (average 185), ....theres more but i cant think at the moment and want to go eat....

If only i can learn to love making money. I love money, just not the process in which it takes to make it haha

Haha man I forgot bowling..Go every wk. Stop talking about eating!!! Some people are preping for shows! lol...Thank god I got a cheat meal in about 4hrs,10mins,and 18secs :)

WELL

let's see, i work six days a week so don't have much spare time, in the winter it is cooking and eating when my gf isn;t here, when she is here we eat and screw and watch football, in the summer we ride our harleys with our posse and go to the beach a lot, the rest of my time is spent on doing stuff that I HAVE to do :mad:

Dont flame me but I like model trains. I have my own layout in a spare bedroom.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws