over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hoist Fitness Equipment

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Our gym here at the BAC just got a bunch of Hoist fitness equipment. The bench was a little awkward at first but after getting used to it I like it a lot along with their other machines. It's pretty state of the art the way some of the machines pivot moving your legs at the same time. So far I tried their lat machine, middle back, pec fly and I'm going to try their leg press machine next on my leg day. Just wondering if anybody else has worked out on this stuff yet? It's all off the chain from what I've used....:D

i am hooked on the hoist machines with the rocking action. i think they are state of the art and really onto something. i've never gotten such a hamstring contraction as i've had with thier seated leg curl. absolutely love that whole line!!!

The 24hr fitness I train at, has what looks like the whole line of these. I'll have to give them a try today. Just always figured they were another gimmick. I'm training back today and will give some feedback later on them.

I like the hoist equipment. There is so much crap equipment out there that make no sense with the way the body moves. The hoist stuff has nice range of motions.

i am hooked on the hoist machines with the rocking action. i think they are state of the art and really onto something. i've never gotten such a hamstring contraction as i've had with thier seated leg curl. absolutely love that whole line!!!

Yeah I tried the seated hamstring machine, it is nice, great pump. I did chest today so I used the bench and fly machine. Also did some back toaday with their mid back machine. I got a great pump with all of them. I thought they were a gimmick too until I tried them and saw how smooth they are...

I do like the Hoist,,its good equipment. I'm personally a real fan of the HAMMER STRENGTH stuff.

Unfortunately, Hammer got bought out by LifeFitness, dunno how that will effect quality over time... Icarian got bought out by Precor, and went to shit shortly after...

Interesting fact: Hammer Strength was created by Gary Jones, son of Author Jones, who created Nautilus...

Unfortunately, Hammer got bought out by LifeFitness, dunno how that will effect quality over time... Icarian got bought out by Precor, and went to shit shortly after...

Interesting fact: Hammer Strength was created by Gary Jones, son of Author Jones, who created Nautilus...

Not sure what Icarian built but the Precor cardio stuff at our gym is all top notch...

the hoist plate loaded rocket series is said to make a clean sweep and replace plate loaded hammer strength, which hasn't been redesigned in years. the lat pulldown and the row are awesome!!!!:D

Not sure what Icarian built but the Precor cardio stuff at our gym is all top notch...

Exactly, Precor is a cardio company, that is where the real money is. After Precor bought Icarian, they started "redesigning" the the equipment with thinner metal and cheaper parts, sad because Icarian was some of the best built stuff ever...

Exactly, Precor is a cardio company, that is where the real money is. After Precor bought Icarian, they started "redesigning" the the equipment with thinner metal and cheaper parts, sad because Icarian was some of the best built stuff ever...

my gym has a precor leg press. maybe cuz it's still fairly new but it's very smooth and i like it alot. time will tell i guess.

my gym has a precor leg press. maybe cuz it's still fairly new but it's very smooth and i like it alot. time will tell i guess.

We have one too, it is solid, there are several pieces that they have not "redesigned" yet, but there are some that they have, the metal is thin, the beefiness just isn't there anymore. I have confidence they will slowly degrade the entire line, only because they are a huge cardio company, and this is what big corporations do: suck.

Oh my gym has this equipment and it seems to be worst designed equipment. The bench racks are plain awful.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Oh my gym has this equipment and it seems to be worst designed equipment. The bench racks are plain awful.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

They take a little getting used to, but their not bad. I like the foot rack to push off of. It is pretty safe with all the different levels on it to rack it. The only thing I didn't like is the adjustment on the bench. Even at the zero mark it seems to be at a slight decline. I got used to it after a few sets. It saves a lot of room in the gym having an all in one bench. Our gym was so cluttered before, but they eliminated a lot of stuff with these new benches. A lot of guys are pissed but I only do flat benches so it doesn't bother me.

I just tried the leg press machine today-very nice the way you lay back on it. No pressure at all on the lower back like you would have with a conventional leg press machine. The old Hammer Strength stuff doesn't compare to these machines imo

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear