over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holding water after comp

shawnkarbabacz

Registered
Im holding quite a bit of water right now. My show was last saturday. Its gradually starting to go away but is there a faster way to get back to normal? Basically im just drinking 1 1/2- 2 gallons a day and some light cardio after weights. Any secrets i dont know about or just give it some time?

I think keeping your carbs in check, especially the sugars will help as well. And sodium of course.

I think keeping your carbs in check, especially the sugars will help as well. And sodium of course.

yea my carbs are way higher now then normal but thats cause i was zero for so long comin in to my show. Im doin about 400 a day now, hopin to get that 'rebound' effect, but im gonna lower em a bit come monday. Thatll prop help alot

yea my carbs are way higher now then normal but thats cause i was zero for so long comin in to my show. Im doin about 400 a day now, hopin to get that 'rebound' effect, but im gonna lower em a bit come monday. Thatll prop help alot

That "rebound" effect is called fat leverage.

you dont belive your body is more apt to absorb nutrients, and thus be in a slightly better position to gain muscle for a couple weeks after a pre comp diet thats so calorie restrictive?

just give it time. your body will balance itself and put the fluids were they need to go. right now it is under your skin giving you the puffy look.

just give it time. your body will balance itself and put the fluids were they need to go. right now it is under your skin giving you the puffy look.

yeah thats what i thought, i was just curious how long it usually takes before it starts flushing out. I was down 3 pds from yesterday though so i think its already started. At least i look bigger in a t shirt right now :cool: :p

by the way shawn you looked great. you have alot potential. dont stop bro:)

you dont belive your body is more apt to absorb nutrients, and thus be in a slightly better position to gain muscle for a couple weeks after a pre comp diet thats so calorie restrictive?

I think you're going to have fun manipulating your body in this stage. Will you tell me what your thoughts are a few months from now? Shoot me a PM or something.

I think you're going to have fun manipulating your body in this stage. Will you tell me what your thoughts are a few months from now? Shoot me a PM or something.

yea absolutely. im excited to be back to what i consider 'fun' training again. Basically training with energy :D Ive made the mistake of getting to fat and using 'bulking' as an excuse to eat fast food every weekend, but this time im gonna try to stay fairly lean so i can notice the gains more. Plus itll make precomp next yr ALOT easier ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131