over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

holding water and bloated

doktorspok

Registered
hey guys any good suggestions, i finished contest cycle , then went into a quick bulker, now after four weeks or so i seem to feel like soft(water)under skin and not as hard. i have still been keeping some sort of good diet, just a little more calories, but if i want something ill have it. ive been on 1000 test and 600 eq / weekand 50mg abombs ed. im almost done, what are some good suggestions to get the water out? is it estrogen related? its mostly on my abs, but i noticed my watch and ring didnt fit either so im pretty sure its water. armidex? HCG? nolva? any of these help . i have all my post cycle stuff didnt think i would need it this soon still being on. i can go on and on witht he questions, but maybe someone could also give a reason why this happens so i know what to avoid next time

thanks DOK

Were you taking any arimidex during cycle to prevent bloat?!?!

I would suggest doing HCG right at tail end of cycle. Here's info re: HCG use (reinforces not taking it post cycle) posted by basskiller of at his Anabolic Paradise site:

This little article is from Muscletalk:

HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin and is not a steroid, but a natural peptide hormone which develops in the placenta of pregnant women during pregnancy to controls the mother's hormones. (Incidentally, this is the reason you may hear of people testing for growth hormone (HGH) with a pregnancy testing kit - If their HGH shows 'pregnant', they've been ripped-off with cheaper HCG - but we digress slightly).

Its action in the male body is like that of LH, stimulating the Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone even in the absence of endogenous LH. HCG is therefore used during longer or heavier steroid cycles to maintain testicular size and condition, or to bring atrophied (shrunken) testicles back up to their original condition in preparation for post-cycle Clomid therapy. This process is necessary because atrophied testicles produce reduced levels of natural testosterone, this situation should be rectified prior to post-cycle Clomid therapy.

HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.

The typically observed dosing of 2000 to 5000IU every 4 to 5 days causes such an increase in oestrogen levels via aromatisation of the natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia.

From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:

1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.

Doses of HCG
Smaller doses, more frequently during a cycle will give best overall results with least unwanted side effects. Somewhere between 500iu and 1000iu per day would be best over about a two-week period. These doses are sufficient to avoid/rectify testicular atrophy without increasing oestrogen levels too dramatically and risking gynecomastia. This dosing schedule also avoids the risk of permanently down-regulating the LH receptors in the testes.

xcelbeyond

thanks

so i guess, hit the hcg small doses for the next week before post cycle, then armidex, clomid. does that sound right?

DOK

Sounds like a good plan to me :)

xcelbeyond

I take nolv with HCG, arimidex would be good too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws