over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holding water during water loading

digbick

Registered
I am 5 days out from state qualifier..so now i am doing water loading,my salt intake is also raised,with intention to drop it when i carb load 3 days out..does it supposed to make me hold water?i am tight in the morning but smooth as the day goes by..

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

I am 5 days out from state qualifier..so now i am doing water loading,my salt intake is also raised,with intention to drop it when i carb load 3 days out..does it supposed to make me hold water?i am tight in the morning but smooth as the day goes by..

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

That's normal if you drink a ton of water and hgh sodium you will be holding eater at night. You should be excreting a lot during the night while not drinking and wake up tight in the AM.

I literally go to be thinking "I look 8 weeks out" and wake up thinking "I could get onstage today."

If you are hard and tight in the morning all good

That's normal if you drink a ton of water and hgh sodium you will be holding eater at night. You should be excreting a lot during the night while not drinking and wake up tight in the AM.

I literally go to be thinking "I look 8 weeks out" and wake up thinking "I could get onstage today."

If you are hard and tight in the morning all good

Im 4 weeks out but this exactly how I feel. I'm probably worse cos I still have some fat to lose so water holds there longer.

Im 4 weeks out but this exactly how I feel. I'm probably worse cos I still have some fat to lose so water holds there longer.

Have you posted a pic? A lot of knowledge here man - take advantage of it.

Usually when you start water loading u will hold lot of water but the same will go away in 1-2 days.
It depends also how much sodium have u in.

water loading sounds like a terrible idea. especially at that level. keep things simple.
-F2S

is this your first show?
whether it is or isn't I highly recommend you read Matt Porters thread here on "stop ruining your physique" or something like that. this thread you started is a PERFECT example of why you should read that thread.
loading sodium and water before a show... just to cut it? what is the freaking point lol. zero logic at all.
your twin could not mess with water or sodium at all and just focus on being dry for 5 days up to the show and do a little carb up at the end of those 5 days which would dry you out a little more and would prob smoke you on stage.
best of luck with water loading before a show.....:banghead:
-F2S

is this your first show?

whether it is or isn't I highly recommend you read Matt Porters thread here on "stop ruining your physique" or something like that. this thread you started is a PERFECT example of why you should read that thread.

loading sodium and water before a show... just to cut it? what is the freaking point lol. zero logic at all.

your twin could not mess with water or sodium at all and just focus on being dry for 5 days up to the show and do a little carb up at the end of those 5 days which would dry you out a little more and would prob smoke you on stage.

best of luck with water loading before a show.....:banghead:

-F2S

If you view one of Porters most resent videos where he's prepping Santi A I believe he had him up to 3 gallons of water on Friday then cut it at night before his Saturday show. That's not a water load ?

does this guy have Matt Porter guiding him???????? Prob not so its a mute point. Matt might have the experience to do it properly. if this guy is posting about "holding water while water loading" (which sounds funny to me lol) I doubt he has any guidance and so imo it is VERY unwise to do such a dramatic thing in last few days.
since you brought up Matt Porter, the simple answer is check out the thread "stop ruining your entire contest prep" started by MP. the gist of it is doing stuff like this last few days is NOT a good idea. and that's from Matt himself:lightbulb:
-F2S

I think matt had his guys drinking 2gals of water with high sodium from around 6weeks out. Not something I would do in my peak weak

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131