over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holding water in face...what to do?

strongrhino

Banned
Only runnin 600mg En/week suddenly holding water in face especially under my eyes. Besides the obvious such as lower sodium intake etc. any suggestions? New gear about week 5 or so in. Never had issues on sust.

maybe throw in a little proviron. just 50-75mg seems to work well for my friend using 600 mg t cyp.

Only runnin 600mg En/week suddenly holding water in face especially under my eyes. Besides the obvious such as lower sodium intake etc. any suggestions? New gear about week 5 or so in. Never had issues on sust.

Carb cycling.

I would not recommend it all the time for the obvious, but this summer cycle ive left myself out of my 20mg nova for about 3 weeks. Every sunday i attend my "home" group AA meeting. Its important to me and i found i too hold water under my eyes and cheeks, among other areas without the nova. When i waked up i take 2 40mg lasix pills ive has since i competed, by noon im looking sharp, (defined cheek/jaw).

I would not recommend it all the time for the obvious, but this summer cycle ive left myself out of my 20mg nova for about 3 weeks. Every sunday i attend my "home" group AA meeting. Its important to me and i found i too hold water under my eyes and cheeks, among other areas without the nova. When i waked up i take 2 40mg lasix pills ive has since i competed, by noon im looking sharp, (defined cheek/jaw).

Any "side effects" from tha lasix?

Taking Lasix routinely causes you to excrete potasium. It is not a potasium sparing diuretic. A couple of pills here and there probably won't cause too much harm but low potasium levels can be life threatening.

You should know what lasix is and how it works with the human body before you use it. Kidney function is a window to cardiac function in assessing heart function. Messing with medications that can cause disturbances in potasium are not for the uneducated in these areas.

Some of the guys on here know more about potasium use than a lot of health care professionals but, they have done their research and don't use it every day.

Just be careful is what I am trying to say in a very long winded way!

Alfalfa...

1) Are you on aromasin? Might help if not.

2) DON'T cut sodium (unless you are one of the RARE "sodium sensitive" individuals)... sodium is actually quite needed if your workouts fairly intense

3) Try "lite-salt"... it has sodium AND potassium

4) I LIKE alfalfa tablets.... when I started peptides I put on a lot of water weight, alfalfa helped "normalize" me. It's an herbal diuretic, won't affect your potassium all that much (here is where lite-salt helps). I usually take 3, 500 mg tablets a day (you will have to test out a little for the right amount for you, at first I got a little dehydrated from too many and simply backed off the amount).

get leaner.
-JS

Just take a AI. I some people changes can be seen in a few days.

Drink more water. No less than a gallon and a half per day.

lower sodium intake and drink alot more water and cut carbs a lil bit, i have the same problem.. my face and my stomach hold water really bad, it's pretty annoying especially when you take pictures and ur face looks like a freakin blown up balloon :banghead:

Perhaps you can try aldactone for 2-4 weeks, it's potassium sparing and works great.

Not even close to the diuretic lasix is, however, it is much safer.

Then again, all duiretics are not safe.

Chip

Not gonna lie here. Water in my face is not the highest on my priority list. But it is still nice to have some viable solutions.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear