over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

holy cow ...talk about growing into a show..294 lbs

i am with ya dusty.. the whole "gut" and waist thing is way over played.. anytime someone posts a pic on a a bodybuilding board the "gut" brigade comes out with comments by the dozens.. if you want to see freaks hold 290 pounds on a small frame then you will have a "gut".. you can not have it both ways.. i personally hate to see any mention of it as it is over done..

as far as kai goes.. at 290 pounds he does not have much of a gut.. give me 290 pounds and i will put up with a little ab "bulge"...

the whole gyno thing is overplayed as well. :sta:-wars

They look flat for Kai's legs I saw 3 months ago which proabably were 34 inches.
He's doing tons of cardio right now.

34" Thighs is CRAZINESS!

Im riding on a chicken...I cant imagine having legs that big! Im rolling on 25.5" legs...what a freaking joke! Atleast they have viens runnign throuhg them...better than chubby 25.5" legs!

34" Thighs is CRAZINESS!

Im riding on a chicken...I cant imagine having legs that big! Im rolling on 25.5" legs...what a freaking joke! Atleast they have viens runnign throuhg them...better than chubby 25.5" legs!

Veins make everything cooler. lol

Kai

Just my take on this.. I see him winning a Mr. O for sure. Looking for jay to win this year. From the back very impressive Kai is.. Notice lat spread right arm see lump there (oil maybe). Mr. O should be good contest this year..
Oh and thank you for putting up the pic of Dorian. He was the best. Imagine if he never got the injuries and could have competed another 3 years. Awsome is the word..... Just my 2 cents on this

well massive.. gotta pick your poison.. if ya want the freaks you will have to tolerate some distension.. as for the gyno.. that is plain lazy on many levels.. these guys can get it removed and or use anti e's.. i have no tolerance for anyone in this day and age getting gyno with whats available.. as for kai and his "gut".. i dont see it in those pics.. but i am sure some want 294 pounds and a 30 inch waist both.. aint gonna happen as we know..

i hate making prediction as we know anything can happen.. but if kai brings his best and jay brings his best along with all the others.. kai wins..

Last edited:
well massive.. gotta pick your poison.. if ya want the freaks you will have to tolerate some distension.. as for the gyno.. that is plain lazy on many levels.. these guys can get it removed and or use anti e's.. i have no tolerance for anyone in this day and age getting gyno with whats available.. as for kai and his "gut".. i dont see it in those pics.. but i am sure some want 294 pounds and a 30 inch waist both.. aint gonna happen as we know..

i hate making prediction as we know anything can happen.. but if kai brings his best and jay brings his best along with all the others.. kai wins..

I don´t think he has a choice if he wants the O crown... he won´t get it without bringing the freakiness...

exactly.. kai, like jay and a few others needs to bring the freak factor.. i think he holds the added muscle well.. we will have to see how he looks standing next to jay.. remember ronnie once said that if anyone could duplicate what he did (290 pounds on stage) it is kai.. that being said, kai will be probably 270 on stage but at 5'8 that is some impressive sh@$..

exactly.. kai, like jay and a few others needs to bring the freak factor.. i think he holds the added muscle well.. we will have to see how he looks standing next to jay.. remember ronnie once said that if anyone could duplicate what he did (290 pounds on stage) it is kai.. that being said, kai will be probably 270 on stage but at 5'8 that is some impressive sh@$..
NO SHIT! kai has put everything into this sport to be the best, the guy lived pretty much like a bum to put every last cent into his dream, I sure as hell couldn't do that but also im realistic and know that i don't have kai genetics to be tops in the world. I respect the guy for chasing his dream and now pretty much living it, I am for certain kai will own at least one Sandow in the near future.

Saw him this past weekend guestposing w/ Branch and J.O.J....Branch of course is a freak and was hard and lean, Kai make him look small...believe Kai is one big dude..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member