over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

holy cow ...talk about growing into a show..294 lbs

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Kai is just unbelievable -especially from the back...legs look a little flat but that's to be expected with the cardio turned up right now...(see 3rd post)

I don't expect Kai will win this year though...Jay will be peaked and win as it's his last year...but at least we can say goodbye to the wide waist 285 lb physique he built to catch and surpass an ailing coleman.

my jaws dropped when I saw this pictures. Literally.

Attachments

• 7299.JPG
    7299.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 4,663
Kai is just unbelievable -especially from the back...legs look a little flat but that's to be expected with the cardio turned up right now...(see 3rd post)

I don't expect Kai will win this year though...Jay will be peaked and win as it's his last year...but at least we can say goodbye to the wide waist 285 lb physique he built to catch and surpass an ailing coleman.

my jaws dropped when I saw this pictures. Literally.

yowsa... :eek:

Attachments

• 7300.JPG
    7300.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 2,542
He honestly looks like a cartoon character...or science fiction... :star-w:rs

unreal.

Attachments

• 7298.JPG
    7298.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 2,906
I personally think he has too much muscle. I neve thought I would say that. , but it's true. Waste line is ridiculous too. :-/

His waist looks pretty damn good to me, especially at 294. Much better than Cutler's.

His waist looks pretty damn good to me, especially at 294. Much better than Cutler's.

Yea I'll give you that, for almost 300lbs it could look worse, but still pretty thick. I like seeing the freaks just as much as the next guy, but I dunno this just this is just too much muscle.... If there is such a thing.

then you gotta see a picture of dorian at 272 5 weeks out

Attachments

• 95BW-DorianYates1.jpg
    95BW-DorianYates1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 8,587
Last edited:
Wow! How tall is he?

His waist looks great for 300 lbs.

When i saw these pictures i thought the same thing.. I thought Kai has done a great job on bringing his waist down.. Let's just hope it stays in that direction. His twisted back shot looks unreal

I presonally think the whole waist line thing is beat up pretty bad. You cannot carry that kind of muscle and hold a 30'' waist at 5'8''-5'9''. To me his shoulder to waist ratio is great and his sweeping quads just further the illusion. I will say I would like to see a bit more abdominal control of his side chest (not pictured) but that is a breathing issue more than anything.

My .02 Kai is a bad mutha ***ker!!!

Jay looks INSANE right now , i hope he takes number 4 ! Kai has a lot of leaning up to do in the next 5 weeks to stay ahead of Phil

I would love to see some up to date Roelly pics...

I presonally think the whole waist line thing is beat up pretty bad. You cannot carry that kind of muscle and hold a 30'' waist at 5'8''-5'9''. To me his shoulder to waist ratio is great and his sweeping quads just further the illusion. I will say I would like to see a bit more abdominal control of his side chest (not pictured) but that is a breathing issue more than anything.

My .02 Kai is a bad mutha ***ker!!!

so do you think hes gonna be difficult for jay, phil heath, dexter, and all other greats...

so do you think hes gonna be difficult for jay, phil heath, dexter, and all other greats...

I hate saying who will place where do to all of the intangebles in this sport but I would say if everyone is at their best only Jay can beat Kai this year. Again that is if everyone comes in at their best which we all know will not happen. Perfect example is Branch last year. He took 2nd but IMO is nowhere near the 2nd best bodybuilder in the world. If everyone peaks he falls below Kai, Phil, Dex, and me....kidding, just making sure you read everything.;)

Kai looks absolutely insane. And I think his waist looks fine because his upper back and shoulders are so wide. I can't believe he is so heavy at 5'7''

Does anybody have any current pictures of Jay?

Damn' he is unbeatable in that twisting back shot. His lats start at his waist:eek:!! The only place Jay might beat him is in chest size/conditioning and leg conditioning, MAYBE.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear