over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy cow

Just put a pig in the freezer for $1.89 lb including the hams and bacon. A custom killer will package it any way you like.

We will be picking up half a steer that I had aged for 28 days next week for $2.29 lb. Again, cut and packed how we asked.

The place I use does the vacuum pack as opposed to some that still cut and wrap in paper.

When you buy this way you don't get to ask for a Prime or Choice, you have to trust your man to get you one that looks like it will grade out well while it is still on the hoof.

But still all the steaks and roast for the price of ground beef is pretty good.

ughhh.

FML - I was just about to go to McDicks for a 3 quarter pounders dressed as a Mac.

Not anymore :eek:

I guess thanks is in order for this post. I'll just go in freezer and BBQ a real Angus burger.

Chip

yeah I got some deer and some beef from the relatives yesterday...my freezer is full of good meat...but yeah, I'll eat McD's or Burger King here and there...

NYT article on Beef Products

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/us/31meat.html?_r=2

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Obviously, using scraps treated with ammonia sounds gross and unnatural.

On the other hand, nothing is more "natural" than bacteria, and the procedure is apparently as effective as cooking in killing micro-organisms. Since this meat is served in school lunch programs nationwide, contamination issues would surface quickly, I'd think.

Personally, I'd rather not eat scrap meat, and i want use old-fashioned cooking to kill any critters lurking in the meat.

I refuse to eat fast food anymore after getting sick the last time I had a Big Mac. I had been eating flawlessly clean for months before that, and realized just how toxic this crap was once I finally had one after so long.
When you eat crap all the time, your body gets used to it... and you don't notice how sick it makes you feel.

I also wanted to stop after finding out how the animals are treated. I don't want to contribute to that kind of suffering.

There are chemicals in McDonalds food that are banned in the EU and other countries. Laws in some of these countries have mandatory jail time if caught using those chemicals. However, the FDA allows the use of them. Typically the EMEA is more relaxed than the FDA...

Buy & eat local food from local farmers in your local community.

"Of course, I can get a hell of a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it." ~Big Tom Callahan

trouble is that the nastys don't start after the animal is butchered , it starts before its even born when the morther is jacked full of all kinds of shit to make her produce faster and bigger calf and tons of antibiotics to prevent it from dieing of infection due to the shit its fed

sounds mcfing nasty I was told that mcdlds has its owns its beef supply in order to reduce cost. probably bs though that was 17 years ago when i worked there

The Truth: Most fast-food hamburger patties begin their voyage to your buns in the hands of a company called Beef Products. The company specializes in taking slaughterhouse trimmings—heads and hooves and the like—that are traditionally used only in pet food and cooking oil, and turning them into patties. The challenge is getting this byproduct meat clean enough for human consumption, as both E. coli and salmonella like to concentrate themselves in the fatty deposits.

The company has developed a process for killing beef-based pathogens by forcing the ground meat through pipes and exposing it to ammonia gas—the same chemical you might use to clean your bathroom. Not only has the USDA approved the process, but it's also allowed those who sell the beef to keep it hidden from their customers. At Beef Products’ behest, ammonia gas has been deemed a “processing agent” that need not be identified on nutrition labels. Never mind that if ammonia gets on your skin, it can cause severe burning, and if it gets in your eyes, it can blind you. Add to the gross-out factor the fact that after moving through this lengthy industrial process, a single beef patty can consist of cobbled-together pieces from different cows from all over the world—a practice that only increases the odds of contamination.

I used to work at IBP plant In Sioux City Iowa when I was in High school. They used to only use the tails and ears and brain left overs for hot dogs and dog food cat food etc. They must have come up with a new process this was a "FEW" years ago. Also they do use some type of gas to ripen bananas as well. MM

I used to work at IBP plant In Sioux City Iowa when I was in High school. They used to only use the tails and ears and brain left overs for hot dogs and dog food cat food etc. They must have come up with a new process this was a "FEW" years ago. Also they do use some type of gas to ripen bananas as well. MM

The brain? Yuck. I hope they stopped. Even though there isn't much (any?) mad cow in the US beef supply, using the brain for anything is a bad idea ...

i don't see a problem with this...
100's of millions of people eat that shit everyday... nothing wrong with them

you want grass fed black angus beef in your mcdonalds burgers? prepare to pay $50 per double cheeseburger. i'm happy with the 99cent burger i eat occassionally.

my cheat meal of 5 mc doubles(no pickles and onions) and an unsweetened tea just went from like $6.50(no tax where i am YAY!!!) to like $100=-)

the past three times

the past three times i have been to fast food i wont say name it made me sick for days with food poisoning

I find this very disturbing. We don't eat fast food a lot, but maybe twice a month we bring our kids for Happy Meals.

Disgusting.

Rabbit hole is deep

That is just the tip of the ice berg. I do 2nd the movie Food Inc. (**broken link removed**) for anyone who wants to start learning about our food/sources of food. However with companies being aware the more chemicals they can dump into the products to save money and of course sicken the people they will continue to do so. Companies like Monsanto (**broken link removed**)creating seeds genetically altered foods to our kids and selves just sickens me! Monsanto also create chemical weapons for our military but I'm sure our food is safe. Our government has allowed big companies to pay their way into high offices and get items once BANNED by our FDA back onto the mark (List of the More Widely Known Dangerous Ingredients in Body & Food Products). Grab your food and start looking at labels. Look even at your gum and see a chemical high toxic called aspartame in almost all sugar products and so called sugar free crap they try to pawn on us. Again the rabbit hole is deep! As always do your own research as the elite think way too many of us are just lazy useless sheep.

yeah I got some deer and some beef from the relatives yesterday...my freezer is full of good meat...but yeah, I'll eat McD's or Burger King here and there...

I'm hoping to add another deer to the freezer tomorrow.

That makes me sick thinking about it but they know how to make that shit taste good:)

For those who feel fast food burgers at Micky D’s is yummy, watch the documentary “Food Inc” and if you’re up to it and want to know why people go vegan, watch the documentary “Earthlings”. If these films don’t turn your stomach or touch your moral senses, than Mick D has found a customer for life.

Food Inc is a great watch. It is also scary to see how the food industry is controlled by so few.

hell yeah ! Burger King and McD's all the way for bulking ! Super Size at that....you can get your ass run over by a car walking out your front door let alone driving to work...America is becoming a country of fear ( over food ) and quite frankly pussified !!! Eat the food that you want to eat.. then diet down, take ephedrine and whatever cutters you want to throw and you will be fine...get blood work and adjust - in short order...just my .02

hell yeah ! Burger King and McD's all the way for bulking ! Super Size at that....you can get your ass run over by a car walking out your front door let alone driving to work...America is becoming a country of fear ( over food ) and quite frankly pussified !!! Eat the food that you want to eat.. then diet down, take ephedrine and whatever cutters you want to throw and you will be fine...get blood work and adjust - in short order...just my .02

:eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner