over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy Crap - Estradiol 846

I tested in the 800's or 900's estradiol while using a board sponsor of aromasin. I had zero sides so I thought all was well until my blood work came back. I have used the sponsor for all kinds of stuff and I always thought all their stuff was on point. i did some research and found that others were having the same issue. So I suppose maybe the sponsor got ripped off when they procured their raws.

How long did it take for your levels to get back to normal? I've been experiencing crazy mood and energy swings along with sexual function or should I say dysfunction. Did you have any of these sides and if so did they go away when your estrogen was under control?

I actually had zero sides. I have had issues with gyno in the past so I am always concerned about estrogen but I had no issues at all. I switch to a different company and used letro because I had blood work in the past showing it was good. It didn't take long for the letro to work. My libido always goes in the shitter when on letro.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I actually had zero sides. I have had issues with gyno in the past so I am always concerned about estrogen but I had no issues at all. I switch to a different company and used letro because I had blood work in the past showing it was good. It didn't take long for the letro to work. My libido always goes in the shitter when on letro.

can you pm me the sponsor bro or just come out and say it.

A buddy of mine had estro at ~ 1100. He was on 750-800 test. That's the highest I've ever seen estro, he's a doc and gets labs regularly. He was using a bunk liquid aromisin, switched to mp and was down to 500 in about a week or two.

The strange thing is he had no symptoms, libido was fine, and had the numbers double checked. After a few weeks on mp aromisin he was back down to the 40's or close.

I'm running proviron and no AI, which I always say is not a replacement to an AI. My gyno is gone but estro is running a little higher than normal, ~60.

Ip has a good plan. Even drop what you are running, add a new AI, get tested, then add proviron and get tested again. PrivateMDlabs is about 50 for female panel which covers estro.

A buddy of mine had estro at ~ 1100. He was on 750-800 test. That's the highest I've ever seen estro, he's a doc and gets labs regularly. He was using a bunk liquid aromisin, switched to mp and was down to 500 in about a week or two.

The strange thing is he had no symptoms, libido was fine, and had the numbers double checked. After a few weeks on mp aromisin he was back down to the 40's or close.

I'm running proviron and no AI, which I always say is not a replacement to an AI. My gyno is gone but estro is running a little higher than normal, ~60.

Ip has a good plan. Even drop what you are running, add a new AI, get tested, then add proviron and get tested again. PrivateMDlabs is about 50 for female panel which covers estro.

Thank you, I really appreciate your input. Your the second person recommending a female panel. I see all types of female specific tests on PrivateMDlabs, but not the one that covers e & t.

This is just a general rule of thumb and nothing exact, but usually it seems E2 goes up about 100 points per 500mg of test, without an AI. I really don't understand how you got a reading that high, it is so high I would suspect lab error. Sometimes the sample is not handled correctly as it makes it's way to the lab also.

Last edited:
This is just a general rule of thumb and nothing exact, but usually it seems E2 goes up about 100 points per 500mg of test, without an AI. I really don't understand how you got a reading that high, it is so high I would suspect lab error. Sometimes the sample is not handled correctly as it makes it's way to the lab also.

I have to agree...thats just an astronomically high E level. You would be feeling so awful and it would be so detrimental physically also that I have a tough time believing thats a corrrect reading.

I have to agree...thats just an astronomically high E level. You would be feeling so awful and it would be so detrimental physically also that I have a tough time believing thats a corrrect reading.

The test was done by labcorp and the results say **verified by multiple tests** I'm assuming the way the sample was handled could definitely be a potential problem? I have felt horrible for over 6 weeks and have attributed it to a blast of dbol, riptropin failure (tried to use these again, bloating and lethargy horrible) current use of pharma grade hgh at 8-10 iu's. Now I realize the sides I've been experiencing are mostly attributable to the high e. I don't have any idea how much e levels should be going down using 1mg adex per day, but since I'll be retesting soon, I'll know where there at. I've also been looking into the possibility of other causes for the high e.

My test that was 800's or 900's was the extra sensitive estradiol test from Labcorp. Again I had zero sides and a very high libido. I don't remeber exactly what I was on but I would guess I had a gram of test a week.

That's crazy, you should put a pic up, curious what estrogen levels that high does to a physique, also curious you say you blasted dbol recently what was the dose? Hope things improve and glad you got bloodwork done mate. Also did you get prolactin levels checked? With high levels of estrogen they could be high too adding to the mood swings.

Last edited:
Well based on what you are saying taking 750 of test e, 300mg of prop a week and 100 of suspension a couple of times a week, you are on 1.2g of test a week and 1mg of adex three times a day is not enough even if it was pharm grade. I have said it over and over again, i am not sure why anybody uses adex when exemestane is available. Adex is not a suicide inhibitor and even if you get legit stuff, the rebound is pretty severe and screws your lipids big time. There is absolutely not one good reason to choose adex over exemestane. With the amount of test you are taking you should be taking 25mg of exemestane every single day. If you were in the 500-750mg of test weekly 12.5mg daily or 25mg EOD would suffice but you are taking approximately 10x the phyliologic dose needed weekly.

I'm surprised your test level wasn't higher with those dosages. I was over 3300 with 400 mg every 4 or 5 days.

IT IS THE PROVIRON!

I promise you. If everything else is in check and legit, it is the proviron. Prov will free up so much test, with little anti-aromatase activity, that it will drive E levels through the roof.

Take the prov out, or up the adex dose.

IT IS THE PROVIRON!

I promise you. If everything else is in check and legit, it is the proviron. Prov will free up so much test, with little anti-aromatase activity, that it will drive E levels through the roof.

Take the prov out, or up the adex dose.

+1 I get puffy nips on prov

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner