over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy crap? How many peptides??!!

Holstein

Registered
It seems I missed the peptide train, big time!! I'm only using test bi-weekly and gh ED @4IU's.

What's going on with all these peptides? All these variants? I'm going nuts here just trying to decide which to try!

In your opinion, which is best to try? I've beent stuck at 200lbs, but getting leaner, for a good 2 months now. I'm ready to put on another 5lbs or more...without the use of more juice or heavier androgens.

Suggestions anyone? Thanks

Welcome!!!

Only one's I've done are GHRP6/CJC1295 combo and Melanotan II...

GHRP/CJC combo is amazing if you stay consisten... Lots of fat loss, LOTS of hunger, sleep seems to improve and even when I'm not sleeping I have amazing energy throughout the day on it... Could be just me though? Seems to give a bit of size too... Not much weight loss or gain... Kind of recomp, I guess?

Melanotan II will turn you black if you're white and invisible if you're black... truly amazing. Not to mention libido and sleep are a bonus...

My best reccomendation... TRY THEM ALL!!!!

It seems I missed the peptide train, big time!! I'm only using test bi-weekly and gh ED @4IU's.

What's going on with all these peptides? All these variants? I'm going nuts here just trying to decide which to try!

In your opinion, which is best to try? I've beent stuck at 200lbs, but getting leaner, for a good 2 months now. I'm ready to put on another 5lbs or more...without the use of more juice or heavier androgens.

Suggestions anyone? Thanks

Follistatin and igf des, although your probably gain more than 5 lb

Your taking gh, thats far better than any peptide youll ever get. These peptides (ghrp/cjc combos) are used to make you body produce hgh endogenously. Melanotan is the shit if your looking to tan quickly however with some people they get dark spots kinda like large freckles

yes bro if you are taking GH then why would you do Peptides ? if you can afford 4IUS of GH then don't run peptides... run them if you want more IUs

for peptides CJC 1295 W/o dac + GHRP2 is the best ! GHRP6 is good too but 2 is better

and Melanotan... man that did make me darker but I was getting moles popping out of nowhere to the point I was like fuck this... on my noseee !! on my penis, on my mushroomtip

You guys crack me the fuck up...

Why the hell wouldn't you use peps with GH? Plenty of cats do, and they've been posting with great results. In addition, CJC w/o DAC is the preferred mix with GHRP 6/2 or Ipam.

Any of those are great additions with CJC, you just need to find which one works best for you. I am currently using Ipam with CJC and like it...however, I will be switching it out for G6 just because I can. I might run that for awhile and switch to G2, but then maybe not.

Well, the peps were made to uncap your genetic potential and push past the barriers so I imagine you can stack them altogether with anything as much as you want. With growth or with out growth it's argumentative. Personally I stopped using HGH and use the CJC DAC with Ipam and Des because I want to stay legal and they work for me. It feels comparative to being on a few IU's and at my age Im happy with that.

des thread

read my des thread
read O's schedule
eat lots of food

sure you can take peps with hgh im not saying you cant.... Although its kinda a waste. Peps help your body produce endogenous human growth hormone, why would you take them if your already taking exogenous hgh? its kinda like taking 2gs of test e and adding 200mg of test cyc- you results will be slightly better but not really enough to justify it imo....peps are bestnfor those who do not have the funds for actual hgh imo

peps & gh

I just got in two kits of reputable GH. I also am about to start cjc/ghrp combo.
i am waaaaay more stoked about getting in the combo than i am about my 1 to 2 i.u. of growth everyday.
With the experienced advice from this site,i will be making the absolute MOST of the combo AND the gh.

I used gh for a while now and like it alot.I use only 2 iu of gh and peps and love this shit.I truly am addicted to peps. i run cjc/ ipa and igf des,and it had taken my body to a new level.I feel like fucking Clark Kent on gh,and superman on gh and peps.I might just try peps alone,I think I like the results from them alone.

nice!!

Well, if you can afford it, why not? I am running the Gh daily and plan on doing so until I can, hopefuly a long time.

I will be reading more, but it helps to hear about the combos and what dosages you use. Feel free to post them here :)

I have been in GH for a good 5 months now and man I love it!! It has transformed my body pretty good. I am not huge, around 200-205 lbs but I am not that gifted in the genetic department. This however, has made me see how well GH works along with the juice and plenty of food, which is never lacking for me.

Keep the suggestions coming, combos, dosages, etc. Thanks :D:headbang:

I just got in two kits of reputable GH. I also am about to start cjc/ghrp combo.
i am waaaaay more stoked about getting in the combo than i am about my 1 to 2 i.u. of growth everyday.
With the experienced advice from this site,i will be making the absolute MOST of the combo AND the gh.

EXACTLY!!! The peptides will increase the GH effectiveness without having to take higher doses of GH. A great way to save some cash and make the most out of the GH.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear