over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
so everything this semester was going good until 6-8 weeks until the end of semester and then the shit storm hit me. Classes start getting so damn hard that I decided to drop everything in my life and just study.

So I went from working out, dieting, losing weight, and getting 6 hours a night of sleep to going on campus in morning, study all day, eat on campus, and get home by midnight and back on campus before 8 am.

in 6-8 weeks I have lost so much size, gained so much weight, and I feel like...shit. Just shit. Even my confidence has gone down by a lot. My shirts that made me look like a douche because I had out grown them are almost my normal shirts now.

Got 2 weeks until summer classes and this next 2 classes are going to kill because only hard structure teaching it and they the hardest classes in my major. I have no idea how I am going to live through this. I am soooo fucking close to be done with this degree.

Fuck math, fuck proof, and fuck college life.

/rant

so everything this semester was going good until 6-8 weeks until the end of semester and then the shit storm hit me. Classes start getting so damn hard that I decided to drop everything in my life and just study.

So I went from working out, dieting, losing weight, and getting 6 hours a night of sleep to going on campus in morning, study all day, eat on campus, and get home by midnight and back on campus before 8 am.

in 6-8 weeks I have lost so much size, gained so much weight, and I feel like...shit. Just shit. Even my confidence has gone down by a lot. My shirts that made me look like a douche because I had out grown them are almost my normal shirts now.

Got 2 weeks until summer classes and this next 2 classes are going to kill because only hard structure teaching it and they the hardest classes in my major. I have no idea how I am going to live through this. I am soooo fucking close to be done with this degree.

Fuck math, fuck proof, and fuck college life.

/rant

Man, I know it can be rough in college. WHen I was in all I did was study, lift, and eat. It gets worse though once you graduate and get a real job, that's when the real shit hits the fan. Get married and have kids, there is no time left and bodybuilding will take a back seat.

Get your degree bro there will be plenty of time for training and dieting
Life is tough but without a trade or a college education its a whole lot tougher
Aint no way to support our habbit werkin at McDonalds
which I had for dinner tonite btw

Get your degree bro there will be plenty of time for training and dieting
Life is tough but without a trade or a college education its a whole lot tougher
Aint no way to support our habbit werkin at McDonalds
which I had for dinner tonite btw

This Times a fucking hundred

stress will kill you... but then again, so will bodybuilding. sorry.

It sucks that your going through a tough time with College. But you just need to put everything into perspective and prioritise.
While training might seem important, a short term lay off wont hurt.

Training means nothing if you cant afford to live

man and shit is expensive. $9-10 for a burger that is a size of palm of my hand. How do people get full with these fast food?

Seriously we eat lbs of chicken a day and that's just our protein. Normal people always made "fun" of me for dieting and talked about how they could eat all they wanted and not care. If all that bragining was for these shitty food then I don't know how it is worth it.

Like yeah when you are dieting fast food tastes like heaven but after 2 or 3 fast food meals these things suck and don't even fill you up. Got 2 summer classes and 18 hours in spring and then I'm done. SIGH*

You got it man, just keep pushing. You are almost through it.

But seriously think about...this is how the real world is going to be too. Sometimes your job is going to be crazy demanding and you are going to have to work late for a couple weeks....the trick is to find a way to make it work.

Work is shitty for me right now and I've basically moved all my cardio and workouts to 6AM...that means im up at like 430 getting a preWO meal in. Off to work by 8ish and sometimes back home 8-9....sucks but make it work dude.

Life aint easy after college either.

I'm sorry, but college was the easy life. After that came marriage, career, kids, and stress with all of that. No comparison. Now days, 2 in college, 1 in private school, and owning a business through this economic crash, at the same time going thru 2 divorces, and getting sober.

It's all about perspective. You are doing the right thing, it's easy to put muscle back on.

One more thing......

Just stop for a moment and breathe, I know it sounds stupid but just do this every now and then. It sounds like life is overwhelming you and stressing you out.
Just stop breathe and relax :)

There is a way to do both. Very simple. I worked 3 jobs plus grad school and still did my training and diet and had an A average. Workouts only need to be a half hour to grow. Super set bis and tris from 6am-6:30am, next day superset back and chest, next day delts and traps. 8 sets pet muscle, 2 exercises per muscle. Superset hams and quads, or just do squats and leave. The muscle will grow if it is stimulated. You don't have to annihilate a muscle to build it.

FOOD: very easy. Bring 6 protein shakers filled with 2 scoops whey, 2 scoops oats with you. Bring a tiny bottle with 6 fish oil capsules. Have one drink and one fish oil cap every 2 hours. Carry a gallon of water with you. This may sound ridiculous to you but this is how I survive diet wise. I have a food meal before bed with steak, nuts, and rice. Drinks take one minute to chug.

It's worth doing this as it will keep your mood elevated, and you will look great. It will most likely help you with school as you will be in a better state of mind.

Are the oats ground?

I feel your pain brother. School=first. I did not really have time til the end of grad school. No regrets at all. You have to realize as well, especially in an academic environment that you probably look better than you think. Especially next to most other college dweebs. Adding size is easy. Screwing up in school and starting that over is not. There is always a way. I got faith.

I agree with the guys that posted above. It certainly doesn't get any easier after college. Make the most of your time. For me, I put everything on a list ranked by priority.

Keep your diet clean and prepare food 2-3 times per week. You'll find that you can get by on less training but not less eating.

Good luck and keep in mind that it will all be worth it. No one can ever take away your education.

You have the rest of your life to bodybuild...chances are if you dont finish up that degree now-you never will. Stick it out-finish up-stop whining and get back to the gym when you can. You are fortunate to have the time and the resources to get yourself a diploma that will open up more doors for you than looking good in a shirt.

Just busting your balls about the whining-its good to vent! Good luck with your studies and when you do get back to the gym-youll probably hit it with a vengeance like never before!

Do what you need to to get that degree!! If you can fit training in great. But you'll have the money later to live the lifestyle if you sacrifice now.

Like everyone has said it only gets tougher. I was in college full time and working two jobs. I made sure to still get a half hour to a hour of training in. I brought a few sandwiches and 3-4 protein shakes with me everyday.

You just have to prepare in the morning. Hit the school gym when you can, even between classes, then hit the library. Once you get a job and a family, that's when life gets real hard.

Like everyone has said it only gets tougher. I was in college full time and working two jobs. I made sure to still get a half hour to a hour of training in. I brought a few sandwiches and 3-4 protein shakes with me everyday.

You just have to prepare in the morning. Hit the school gym when you can, even between classes, then hit the library. Once you get a job and a family, that's when life gets real hard.

No fucking shit there-but that family thing is very rewarding!

You also gotta remember that it won't be too difficult to get back to where you were because you already have that base built. Get through school, get a good job, and fit training in.

Also, you don't have to eat the school food. I'm sure you can find time to prepare some meals in Tupperware ahead of time.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass