over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Theres more to life then bodybuilding.

I read so many status's on facebook and social media about I ate this I trained this. I see a lot of people getting consumed in this lifestyle and the ones really trying to earn there pro-card I take my hats off to them but dam.

Theres so much more to life. Its much better to be a well rounded person and no a little about everything that a lot about one thing.

Your degree will be with you your whole life. Don't trip. Youll get your size back. If anything your body will appreciate the break you just gave it.

Have fun, study hard and enjoy college because once your done you will wish you could have those days back

my wife just finished 18 credits, anatomy, chemistry 152, physics... all with a lab, english, public speaking AND an anatomy honors project, while running the business and we have 2 small kids. She got A`s on everything except chemistry she got an 87 on final, so a B. Man up dude, it doesn`t get any easier.

LOL i've been considering going back to school since im in a dead end career field thats hard to make a decent wage in. one of the pro's on my list is the increased gym and rest time.

yeah I think I need to step it up. This semester got bad because I feel behind a bit and there was a lot of homework.

I some how always end up with the hard teachers so the homeworks are like 20-30 proof problems and you suppose to write every little thing. Then other classes teach give a lot of reading and being dyslexic does not help with that.

Don't have the money to live close to campus so I have to take the shuttle from BFE to BFE. I guess I have to kiss golds gym good bye and workout on campus (which god damn I hate working out around people in there 20s... immature and stupid).

The university that I go to takes a lot of pride in there math, engineering, and business because they are rated very high so instructors are forced to be hard on us and give a lot of homeworks. I'm getting a business thing on the side and it's easy for me and I've changed my major 6 times so I have a lot other classes that I will never use but they were hard to do.

man this is getting scary though. I worked multiple jobs at the same time before and one thing I liked with jobs over school was that with your job you were not forced to learn new stuff all the time. You know what I mean?

Like there was a routine...but with school it comes in waves of shit storm.

The family thing on the other hand is a bit scary. I mean wife could help with the meals and make the bills automatic with draw from the bank but still....kids... Jesus.

What do you guys do to get to the gym? That is one thing that I can't figure out what I'll do when I get a job. Traffic always sucks and getting to the gym will be the difficult part. I have started hating working out very late so I guess you guys go to the gym before 5 am?

I wake up at 4 am to study because it's quiet :/

Get a power rack in your house or garage.

I dunno. I find exercise makes all thinking easier. Its just something I won't skip no matter how busy I am... It keeps my sanity in the worst of times.

I some how always end up with the hard teachers so the homeworks are like 20-30 proof problems and you suppose to write every little thing. Then other classes teach give a lot of reading and being dyslexic does not help with that.

You want the hard teachers... if you care. They will push you, for YOUR benefit to make you the best, the smartest. You wanna be a good boxer?? You wanna spar will floyd mayweather or some nobody schmuck?

What do you guys do to get to the gym?

Life comes in waves of shit storms, get used to it. My kids are 2 & 3, I signed them up for "kids club", it is the best F`ing $25/mo ever! They love going there to play. My daughter says daddy can we go to the gym today, then after an hour she doesn`t wanna leave and says go workout some more! PLUS I get quiet time.... Until they page me cause the little one pooped his pants:eek:

yea...I just refuse to give in to their demands.

Just contest prepped through finals in grad school in physics

my wife just finished 18 credits, anatomy, chemistry 152, physics... all with a lab, english, public speaking AND an anatomy honors project, while running the business and we have 2 small kids. She got A`s on everything except chemistry she got an 87 on final, so a B. Man up dude, it doesn`t get any easier.

Nothing to it but to do it baby

Everyone has issues or roadblocks in their life.. But it's how you deal with these issues that allow you to succeed and be happy..

Life isn't easy whether you're in school or in jail.. Things will always be complicated and allowing something to consume your existence for the negative will only subject you to failure..

Life to me is like squeezing out that last rep.. This is what separates me from the average gym rat.. Just like taking the necessary measures to succeed in school when living the bodybuilding lifestyle.. packing convenient meals/shakes etc....It's the drive that is needed to succeed in or out of the gym..

I am about to get into college for the first time this fall and im 26...and I start stressing about it at times...But when I am having all of those rough times in life (ie., stress at the job, when it seems like all the hard work you are doing isn't amounting to shit etc) I lay back at night before sleep and play that tape back in my head of how FRIGGIN SWEET all of it's going to be when its all said and done with.....when all of that hard work and sacrifice finally DOES pay off...and it lets me sleep a little easier and I wake up in a better mood usually...I used to be a very, very, very lazy guy but once you find that drive YOU RUN WITH IT. You run that shit till the wheels fall off!

Get a pull up bar in your door way to break up the monotony of staring at your books. Push up's and all it's variations, situps, body-weight squats. Prison style bro! Because that's what it feels like.... Do what you got to do to get it done. I did that for 4 years in graduate school. It wasn't the best but it was better than nothing and I still looked jacked. You got this shit!

man this is getting scary though. I worked multiple jobs at the same time before and one thing I liked with jobs over school was that with your job you were not forced to learn new stuff all the time. You know what I mean?

The family thing on the other hand is a bit scary. I mean wife could help with the meals and make the bills automatic with draw from the bank but still....kids... Jesus.

What do you guys do to get to the gym? That is one thing that I can't figure out what I'll do when I get a job. Traffic always sucks and getting to the gym will be the difficult part. I have started hating working out very late so I guess you guys go to the gym before 5 am?

so everything this semester was going good until 6-8 weeks until the end of semester and then the shit storm hit me. Classes start getting so damn hard that I decided to drop everything in my life and just study.

So I went from working out, dieting, losing weight, and getting 6 hours a night of sleep to going on campus in morning, study all day, eat on campus, and get home by midnight and back on campus before 8 am.

in 6-8 weeks I have lost so much size, gained so much weight, and I feel like...shit. Just shit. Even my confidence has gone down by a lot. My shirts that made me look like a douche because I had out grown them are almost my normal shirts now.

Got 2 weeks until summer classes and this next 2 classes are going to kill because only hard structure teaching it and they the hardest classes in my major. I have no idea how I am going to live through this. I am soooo fucking close to be done with this degree.

Fuck math, fuck proof, and fuck college life.

/rant

and this one time....at band camp...

this is professionalmuscle...not fucking facebook.

Maldorf

As usual Maldorf is 100% correct !
I graduated Dean's List and Cum Laude with a Business / Marketing degree but put in 5-6 hours Everday of studying. My freshman year I wanted to prove to myself I could accomplish college level work. I got a 3.7 and 3.8. I am not that smart but no one can out work me even now at 51. I also had sleep apnea and ADD but at that point in my life had no idea why life so difficult. Life just gets harder as you get older with more and more responsibility and work and family pressure. That's why most people look like shit by their 10th year high school reunion. All that hard work from training gave me the discipline to get thru alot of bad shit. Best thing I did was leave Corporate America and follow my heart. I'm lucky enuff to have my own fitness facility and train some amazing people. Sure life is still touch working from 4 am until 7-8 pm BUT doing what you enjoy and helping folks makes life at least a bit more tolerable.
Pay now - Play later. My college was considered a party school back in the day but not for me. All I did was study and lift (after freshman year) there will be time to make up for all the other shit you are not doing but you go to college for grades. Stay focused, life is hard and people love to put down your accomplishments because it makes them feel better about themselves. No one can call me a dumb musclehead since I have a good degree from a good school that I worked hard for and no one can take that away from me.
Nothing good come easy.
Side note once I got a bit more adjusted and balanced with school and life I competed and won my share of some bodybuilding and powerlifting contests. Everything in time.

do you let the oats sit or what cause ive tried this and I end up having to use a spoon

I run a bag of oats through the blender at the beginning of the week till its a powder.then store it. Then I can just use it as often as I like without having to get the blender out multiple times.
Works great

Once you own a home, get a gym in your basement! You really don't have to spend a whole lot. All I have is: a power rack, dumbells up to 150 lbs, an Olympic barbell set with some extra 45s, a pulldown/row machine, an adjustable bench, and a treadmill.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear