over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy hell I forgot how much water retention HGH gives me

Like caber/prami?

If it's that bad, possibly.

SNS Inhibit-P + extra l-dopa + extra p5p or just double/triple the Inhibit-P dose probably would fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am getting hardly any water weight on 4 IUs per day. My resting heart rate is 59.

On blacks? Goes to show how different we all are. Mine went from low 60s to high 70s. Did you hold more water when you started using them or was it always like this?

On blacks? Goes to show how different we all are. Mine went from low 60s to high 70s. Did you hold more water when you started using them or was it always like this?

They might be backs, but not all black tops come from same sources.

I am getting hardly any water weight on 4 IUs per day. My resting heart rate is 59.
Wtf thats awesome, u using generics or non generics or does it matter for u?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Those don't really do anything

Every time I go on gh, I feel like crap and drop it. Then somehow I always convince myself to give it another shot like an idiot and regret it.

Like caber/prami?

The 10lbs looks absolutely terrible. I look like complete dog shit today compared to a week ago. I went from ripped to fat abs.
And here i was thinking of starting a hgh run lol was thinking of getting one from genotec as he is bringing it soon.

Might stick to tren, deca, npp and save £££ lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I havnt seen anyone i know hold water from the greys, blacks yes big time water

I havnt seen anyone i know hold water from the greys, blacks yes big time water

I don't recall holding as much water on greys. I just figured it was because the blacks were overdosed and people didn't adjust the amount of bac water accordingly but now I realize it's the dimer content.

It's been a while since I've used it and now I know why. I keep forgetting that every time I start taking it, I bloat up like crazy, feel heavy, and my resting heart rate spikes. Seriously what the hell. How does this not happen to so many of you guys? I'm only taking 2iu of black tops! (actually 2iu bc I put 14iu bac water in the vial)

Damn Bro, I'm all set to buy those but I stopped all blood pressure meds and have my bp at 140/90 by eating low calories, low carb, and an hour a day of cardio. 2-3ius Meditrope is what I was planning. How is your diet? Cardio?

I don't recall holding as much water on greys. I just figured it was because the blacks were overdosed and people didn't adjust the amount of bac water accordingly but now I realize it's the dimer content.

Okay, so it is the dimer content. Is the dimer content relative to how true the
3-D structure is to biologically produced HGH? Meditrope and grey tops are both very pure. Any ideas what process in the body is causing the water retention?
Meditrope is so tempting due to being 15ius per vial, and because everyone says they look freaky full on them. On serostim I was flat. I'd like to be full like I was on riptropin back in the day.

It's been a while since I've used it and now I know why. I keep forgetting that every time I start taking it, I bloat up like crazy, feel heavy, and my resting heart rate spikes. Seriously what the hell. How does this not happen to so many of you guys? I'm only taking 2iu of black tops! (actually 2iu bc I put 14iu bac water in the vial)
how the hell do u put 14iu of bac water? what is "14 ius of bac water"?

I'm currently running 2 IU's daily of Kefei blue tops and have been for coming up on three months. Very limited water retention, very vascular and fat melts off without much cardio or diet change. Very pleased with results. HOWEVER, I want to nap and drag my ass 24/7 like a pre-teen and nothing alleviates it, even 6 cups of strong coffee per day. When I get to the gym however and get my training under way, it's worth it. I get my second wind and bam, I train like a mad man, pumps are insane and energy kicks in. Outside the gym? It's nap time again. LOL

And here i was thinking of starting a hgh run lol was thinking of getting one from genotec as he is bringing it soon.

Might stick to tren, deca, npp and save £££ lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It's always worth trying something out. All hgh is not equal and neither is how everyone responds to any given brand. If hgh didn't make me so tired I would probably be on 5iu half (maybe most) of the year. MK-677 is the same thing... amazing tool but makes me too tired. I will try a low dose of both (again) in the future though. I think aas + hgh is like 1 + 1 = 3 for many people (not everyone).

how the hell do u put 14iu of bac water? what is "14 ius of bac water"?

:) when drawing the Bac water out of the vial, the plunger gets to 10iu, now keep pulling it back 4 more clicks to make 14iu, once the water fills the space pull the pin out.
Then stick the pin into the GH vial and depress the plunger pushing the Bac water into the vial.

It's muscle is all muscle.

my buddy was doing 2 or 3iu of blacks and stopped them after a week or 2. said he was a watery mess, ankles full and no abs. greys never did this to him

my buddy was doing 2 or 3iu of blacks and stopped them after a week or 2. said he was a watery mess, ankles full and no abs. greys never did this to him

His experience is identical to mine. I might go back to greys. It's been 2 1/2 years since I've used those

:) when drawing the Bac water out of the vial, the plunger gets to 10iu, now keep pulling it back 4 more clicks to make 14iu, once the water fills the space pull the pin out.
Then stick the pin into the GH vial and depress the plunger pushing the Bac water into the vial.

ah, basically 1.4 ml

Damn Bro, I'm all set to buy those but I stopped all blood pressure meds and have my bp at 140/90 by eating low calories, low carb, and an hour a day of cardio. 2-3ius Meditrope is what I was planning. How is your diet? Cardio?

My diet hasn't changed since adding it. It's a rather relaxed diet with good food choices. So a typical day will be a whey/berries shake, whey/oats, double grass fed cheeseburger (grass fed cheese w/ organic whole wheat bun, double chicken burrito from Dos Toros (w/ black beans and rice), and an egg omelette w/ grass fed cheese

Cardio is HIIT every other day. Basketball once a week

Okay, so it is the dimer content. Is the dimer content relative to how true the

3-D structure is to biologically produced HGH? Meditrope and grey tops are both very pure. Any ideas what process in the body is causing the water retention?

Meditrope is so tempting due to being 15ius per vial, and because everyone says they look freaky full on them. On serostim I was flat. I'd like to be full like I was on riptropin back in the day.

I'm not the guy to ask about dimer. I'm only going by what was said earlier in the thread.

Black tops and riptropin are pretty similar I think. But back in the day when I was using rips, my goals were all out mass so I wasn't bothered

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131