over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy hell I forgot how much water retention HGH gives me

Do you notice a difference in energy levels or fatigue from the Meditrope vs the grey tops?

Honestly can't really remember as it's been so long since I used greys.

His experience is identical to mine. I might go back to greys. It's been 2 1/2 years since I've used those

probably a good idea. from what I have seen greys seem to be better quality as far as sides and that garbage feeling and look. everyone is different of course but I get the same sides as you and a lot of my friends, not worth it. zero energy, shaving my face is a project I get so tired, I just want to lay down. sure you will have sick pumps from the blacks but is it worth it, no way.

It's always worth trying something out. All hgh is not equal and neither is how everyone responds to any given brand. If hgh didn't make me so tired I would probably be on 5iu half (maybe most) of the year. MK-677 is the same thing... amazing tool but makes me too tired. I will try a low dose of both (again) in the future though. I think aas + hgh is like 1 + 1 = 3 for many people (not everyone).
I will defo try genos. never know it might be 1+1 = 20 in my case !lol Next you know is I am competing at the British finals.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Do you notice a difference in energy levels or fatigue from the Meditrope vs the grey tops?

as far as energy and that shitty feeling I prefer greys all day, but most will say I am a idiot because they want that 15iu deal

I'm not the guy to ask about dimer. I'm only going by what was said earlier in the thread.

Black tops and riptropin are pretty similar I think. But back in the day when I was using rips, my goals were all out mass so I wasn't bothered

Thst was my goal back then too. Now it's health plus a shredded look.

I gain a few lbs of water on black tops at 6-7ius ed (I mix with 1ml so may be more idk) but I also look way better then when I am off them. For me the water goes to all the right places. I am even using 12.5mg of mk677 and the water weight is not that bad, face looks great still and no bloat.

It's been a while since I've used it and now I know why. I keep forgetting that every time I start taking it, I bloat up like crazy, feel heavy, and my resting heart rate spikes. Seriously what the hell. How does this not happen to so many of you guys? I'm only taking 2iu of black tops! (actually 2iu bc I put 14iu bac water in the vial)[/QUOTE

Try mk677 and you will know what boat is

I gain a few lbs of water on black tops at 6-7ius ed (I mix with 1ml so may be more idk) but I also look way better then when I am off them. For me the water goes to all the right places. I am even using 12.5mg of mk677 and the water weight is not that bad, face looks great still and no bloat.

I would be completely useless, complete slug lol. Everyone is different i guess

Like alot of the other guys i had 8lbs of water retention the first couple weeks when i first started. I remember by the 4th or 5th month into it the water retention was completely gone. It takes a while for your body to adjust. I keep telling people HGH is a long term commitment. And forget the water retention which is the first sides i get. When months 3, 4 & 5 come around you wont be able to lift heavy dumbbells because the carpel tunnel gets so bad. And again it took me a while to adjust through it. But after month 6 i see no sides at all. in fact i constantly run 5iu every morning when i wake up and ill do 2.5iu extra in the late afternoon on days that i had a seriously taxing workout where i hit a new max weight on a lift. Psychologically i tell myself that the extra "burst" while heal me quicker. No more water retention and slight numbness here and there (i think its more cause im so low on bodyfat from the HGH). Now the only sides i get is have to eat way more just to keep bodyfat on. :)

Last edited:
doesn't sound like gh I've ever used haha, pharm gh doesn't do that, that's for sure

doesn't sound like gh I've ever used haha, pharm gh doesn't do that, that's for sure

Do you have a script or did you buy pharm gh from a source? Cause i had a script back in 2011-2012 and the pharma grade did the same exact thing to me at less than 2iu per day. When people tell me they dont get water retention or cts i get very skeptical.

Right from doctors site:

In order to understand if the HGH therapy is worth going through, it is important to learn negative side effects of HGH use.

Pins and Needles, aka Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: One of the widespread human growth hormone side effects is the pins and needles symptom aka carpal tunnel syndrome. People get a tingling sensation in their fingers and palms. Usually it can be ignored. But sometimes the symptoms become very hard to bear and it is an important sign to reduce the HGH dosage or to cancel the therapy.

Fluid Retention: Administration of the growth hormone leads to increase to antidiuretic hormone from the posterior pituitary gland. Additional medication might need to be taken to reduce the water retention while administering the HGH. ADH levels can lead to coronary constriction that can cause a heart attack.

Last edited:
Do you have a script or did you buy pharm gh from a source? Cause i had a script back in 2011-2012 and the pharma grade did the same exact thing to me at less than 2iu per day. When people tell me they dont get water retention or cts i get very skeptical.
Yeah i had wondered this too depending on what brand id guess? Tryin to get a script myself from my anti aging doc/ urologist

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Problem also with generic china hgh is we are all taking big doses thinking its underdosed. When in fact its really no different than pharma grade if you get from the right source. Thats why the sides are even more common now. Just look at genotropin they tell you to contact doctor when you get swelling in head face hands or feet and if you get numbness or tingling in your wrist hand or fingers. I got that all on china generic and usa pharma.

Possible side effects of genotropin:

Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, and weight loss;
sudden and severe pain behind your eyes, vision changes;
swelling in your head, face, hands, or feet; or
numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers.

Right from doctors site:

In order to understand if the HGH therapy is worth going through, it is important to learn negative side effects of HGH use.

Pins and Needles, aka Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: One of the widespread human growth hormone side effects is the pins and needles symptom aka carpal tunnel syndrome. People get a tingling sensation in their fingers and palms. Usually it can be ignored. But sometimes the symptoms become very hard to bear and it is an important sign to reduce the HGH dosage or to cancel the therapy.

Fluid Retention: Administration of the growth hormone leads to increase to antidiuretic hormone from the posterior pituitary gland. Additional medication might need to be taken to reduce the water retention while administering the HGH. ADH levels can lead to coronary constriction that can cause a heart attack.

Walked into the pharmacy, bought it, humatrope pen

Those sides are for really high doses for people with AIDS
I've never heard of anyone with anti aging HGH to complain about any negative sides

which brand of gh did you get at the pharmacy?

Yes it does. Maybe you're on a lower dose. At 6-10 iu pharma hgh definitely causes water retention. All I've ever used has been pharma hgh and I've always gotten bloated on it. I've used humatrope, genotropin, norditropin and legit jintropin. All have put water on me. Though norditropin wasn't as bad. Last run on jintropin at 10 iu ed I had the worst moon face and my feet went up a whole shoe size from the water. Ran it for 7 months, didn't go away till I dropped it.

It's been a while since I've used it and now I know why. I keep forgetting that every time I start taking it, I bloat up like crazy, feel heavy, and my resting heart rate spikes. Seriously what the hell. How does this not happen to so many of you guys? I'm only taking 2iu of black tops! (actually 2iu bc I put 14iu bac water in the vial)

This is not a flame but why do you keep going back to GH? I found the generics to be terrible - example RIPS HYGES Black Tops - all this from several years ago, strong rapid irregular heart beats, tons of water, headaches, numb fingers hands etc. and all in very low doses.
Hate taking shit that makes me feel more unhealthy than I really am or was.

This is not a flame but why do you keep going back to GH? I found the generics to be terrible - example RIPS HYGES Black Tops - all this from several years ago, strong rapid irregular heart beats, tons of water, headaches, numb fingers hands etc. and all in very low doses.

Hate taking shit that makes me feel more unhealthy than I really am or was.

I mean I've pretty much said a few times in this thread that I'm a dumbass for thinking it will be any different this time so I don't know what else to say.

I mean I've pretty much said a few times in this thread that I'm a dumbass for thinking it will be any different this time so I don't know what else to say.

I think we all have done it, that's why I said no flame.
I went back to MK677 after I had a small topical basal cell carcinoma cut off, swore it off two or three times, then finally done with it, getting in the 40's really don't want to raise IGF-1 levels ..as you get closer to 50 they start scream for prostate exams and colonoscopies....no need to play with fire.
I think we have a selective memory of how a drug works and then expect extraordinary results and with little side effects.

It's been a while since I've used it and now I know why. I keep forgetting that every time I start taking it, I bloat up like crazy, feel heavy, and my resting heart rate spikes. Seriously what the hell. How does this not happen to so many of you guys? I'm only taking 2iu of black tops! (actually 2iu bc I put 14iu bac water in the vial)[/QUOTE

Try mk677 and you will know what boat is

30mgs of mk677 with trt, my bloat is minimal at best. i also watch my sodium, and prepare most meals myself.

with GH, my bloat was pretty gnarly. 7 to 8 pounds within a week. the lethargy and hunger is real though with mk, more so than gh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131