over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy hell I forgot how much water retention HGH gives me

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's been a while since I've used it and now I know why. I keep forgetting that every time I start taking it, I bloat up like crazy, feel heavy, and my resting heart rate spikes. Seriously what the hell. How does this not happen to so many of you guys? I'm only taking 2iu of black tops! (actually 2iu bc I put 14iu bac water in the vial)

I have given up taking gh for those same reasons.I recently tried mk-677 and the sides were even worse

I remember when I first used rips and started at 1iu per day. I went up about 10 pounds in 1 week and had the worst headaches which I never have even on 100mg adrol or 50mg dbol. As you know your body will adapt and things will slow down soon.

EDIT... I just realized it was 10 pounds in 3 days :D

Last edited:
same here gained 10 pounds had to get use to it all over again lol now I'm on 4 iu a day and its more manageable

It's been a while since I've used it and now I know why. I keep forgetting that every time I start taking it, I bloat up like crazy, feel heavy, and my resting heart rate spikes. Seriously what the hell. How does this not happen to so many of you guys? I'm only taking 2iu of black tops! (actually 2iu bc I put 14iu bac water in the vial)
This is what im wondering as well as ithers, ive nit used gh yet. Plan too soon, might see how i fair with say genos vs medi's ? Especially w heart rate and water retention

Some say hg gh and generics there are no differences, but for some there may be

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is what im wondering as well as ithers, ive nit used gh yet. Plan too soon, might see how i fair with say genos vs medi's ? Especially w heart rate and water retention

Some say hg gh and generics there are no differences, but for some there may be

All hgh adds water but the difference between brands can be night and day. Somastim puts very little water on me. I once tried 2 tiny pens of hygetropin and genotropin (literally 16-18iu of each a week apart) and they didn't put much water on me. Literally 3iu in 3 days (1iu per day) of rips put 10 pounds on me. Your body does adapt though and sometime in the future I tried rips at 10IU per day for a short time and it wasn't that bad in regards to water (super full and pumped though). I don't really use hgh as I get too tired on it. Otherwise I would use a low dose about 6 months per year.

my fingers get so freaking fat on black tops.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

All hgh adds water but the difference between brands can be night and day. Somastim puts very little water on me. I once tried 2 tiny pens of hygetropin and genotropin (literally 16-18iu of each a week apart) and they didn't put much water on me. Literally 3iu in 3 days (1iu per day) of rips put 10 pounds on me. Your body does adapt though and sometime in the future I tried rips at 10IU per day for a short time and it wasn't that bad in regards to water (super full and pumped though). I don't really use hgh as I get too tired on it. Otherwise I would use a low dose about 6 months per year.
Thanks this is why i wanted to try genos vs medis for myself to see how i respond, because i dont want the water weight and to stress my clicker etc...

Yea man I just put on 10lbs in 4 days. I might just quit. Some say the bloat goes away over time but I don't know if I buy it from personal experience. Interesting some brands don't give you water retention though. I wonder if that speaks to the quality of the brand.

Arent there supps to help w water retention?

Dandy lion and a few others or am i mixing things up here

Yea man I just put on 10lbs in 4 days. I might just quit. Some say the bloat goes away over time but I don't know if I buy it from personal experience. Interesting some brands don't give you water retention though. I wonder if that speaks to the quality of the brand.

I cant do it anymore because of a few reasons, blood sugar is a mess and my bp rises from that bloat. I also feel like dog shit, can barely function i am so tired. Its a struggle getting out of bed. No thanks

Make sure it's not prolactin related due to GH. If so, add an anti-prolactin in and water drops off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dog lets forget the scale weight for a min..

How does that 10 pound look on u ??

cellular rentension as if fuller rounder muscle bellies or u look bloated as if you been eating pizza, donuts and ice cream for a week and retaining fluid under the skin / or in your stubborn area's ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

It speaks a lot to the dimer content of real growth. This was discussed in the HGH thread over at anasci.

Lower dimer content means less water retention usually. That's why quite a few people say they bloat less on greys than blacks; but then again individual physiology plays a huge role too.

Arent there supps to help w water retention?

Dandy lion and a few others or am i mixing things up here

Those don't really do anything

I cant do it anymore because of a few reasons, blood sugar is a mess and my bp rises from that bloat. I also feel like dog shit, can barely function i am so tired. Its a struggle getting out of bed. No thanks

Every time I go on gh, I feel like crap and drop it. Then somehow I always convince myself to give it another shot like an idiot and regret it.

Make sure it's not prolactin related due to GH. If so, add an anti-prolactin in and water drops off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like caber/prami?

dog lets forget the scale weight for a min..

How does that 10 pound look on u ??

cellular rentension as if fuller rounder muscle bellies or u look bloated as if you been eating pizza, donuts and ice cream for a week and retaining fluid under the skin / or in your stubborn area's ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

The 10lbs looks absolutely terrible. I look like complete dog shit today compared to a week ago. I went from ripped to fat abs.

It speaks a lot to the dimer content of real growth. This was discussed in the HGH thread over at anasci.

Lower dimer content means less water retention usually. That's why quite a few people say they bloat less on greys than blacks; but then again individual physiology plays a huge role too.

Any idea which brands have less dimer?

I'm the same, and doesn't matter the brand. genotropin, norditropin, legit jintropin they all put a tonne of water on me. Can imagine it would probably be worse on generic. Though mostly on 5-6 iu or higher that's when it get's really bad for me. Bad moon face etc. Water doesn't really go away until I stop it. Recently got off mk 677 and water retention was bad for me on that too

Last edited:
Any idea which brands have less dimer?
Greys tested significantly less than the blacks.

For generics greys had the lowest dimer content out of all others. Sciroxx's somastim was low as well, also the racetropins. Lower than greys was serostim but that's pharm.

I'm the same, and doesn't matter the brand. genotropin, norditropin, legit jintropin they all put a tonne of water on me. Can imagine it would probably be worse on generic. Though mostly on 5-6 iu or higher that's when it get's really bad for me. Bad moon face etc. Water doesn't really go away until I stop it. Recently got off mk 677 and water retention was bad for me on that too
Damn doesnt boad well for me, but i guess i gots to try a few kinds to see what happends

I am getting hardly any water weight on 4 IUs per day. My resting heart rate is 59.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws