over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy Sh*t BOLADROL!

jamez

Registered
Firstly, a giant THANK YOU to PHF and Phil. After reading his (now deleted) thread I wasn't sure if this was just another "all hype" product but alot of people seemed excited about it and I said what the hell.. I'll try it. Disclaimer.. I have no affiliation with PHF and was not given any to try free.. i paid for mine.

I just finished day 9 (day 1-3 2mg/day, day 4-7 4mg/day day 8-9 6mg/day). Today I'm up 9 lbs, more than i've ever weighed previously. I've been on 600/week Test for last 12 weeks already and strength/weight gain had plateau'd ... I'd been struggling with 275x3 (last set) on the decline.. tonight I hit it for 8 and went on to do 295x2 after (personal best).

I've tried all the common orals.. dbol, adrol, sdrol, winny.. and already after just 9 days this is by far the most effective strength/weight gain I've ever experienced. I can't wait to see what the remaining weeks hold :D

Only noticed side effect so far has been increased acne.

9 pounds in 9 days.....very nice, I have been gaining some weight as well....it also seems it is doing some recomp on my body:p seems to be a great product so far.

Glad you like it and congrats on the PR!

my liver says no thanx

Nothing a little LIV52 cant solve doesnt seem like that guys that had elevated values used any support sups. Seems so far to produce good dry decent gains. The other pH's raise values as well. Havent started yet but will post values 2 weeks into and then again 2 later. MM

I have injected for almost 20 years. Its nice to try something new. Boladol worked incredibly well for me. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
def something to keep in mind. thanks for lettting us know dude. i appreciate u lookin out for everyone. wonder how much longer it will be around for?

Everyone seems to have jumped on the bandwagon of how boladrol is liver toxic ever since Phil mentioned he saw bloodwork. Does anyone actually have that bloodwork?

I just finished a cycle of 8mg boladrol stacked with 30mg epi. Subjectively it did not seem as liver toxic as a 20mg superdrol cycle of the same length.

Everyone seems to have jumped on the bandwagon of how boladrol is liver toxic ever since Phil mentioned he saw bloodwork. Does anyone actually have that bloodwork?

I just finished a cycle of 8mg boladrol stacked with 30mg epi. Subjectively it did not seem as liver toxic as a 20mg superdrol cycle of the same length.

I have some lab work coming in a few days hopefully.

Effects I see so far:

pros: strength gain and more vascular

cons: moody and joint pain

Last edited:
I have some lab work coming in a few days hopefully.

Effects I see so far:

pros: strength gain and more vascular

cons: moody and joint pain

Did you have a blood work before taking it and one after ? or just one after?

Does anyone actually have that bloodwork?

Nope, that is why everyone has been a bit frustrated with the drama. I have actually seen labs on this and I will try and get them from the people I know for sure got it. Some people are weird about posting their labs even if their name is out for some reason.

ryansm actually already posted some and nothing was crazy and he was on some pretty high doses towards the end. In fact he is the same guy who about 5-6 years ago beta tested the original Superdrol and had like single digit HDL numbers lol so to see that nothing was out of the ordinary was a relief.

Did you have a blood work before taking it and one after ? or just one after?

I happen to get blood work done 2 weeks before taking it as part of my routine Edno appointment. I have only been on about 2 weeks, but another doc I see sent me for lipid test. Nothing to do with taking Bdrol just for other routine stuff. I will be able to compare at least lipid profile after 2 weeks use. Then hopefully I can get metabolic panel done in another few weeks, but not sure if insurance will cover it since just recently had one done 4 weeks ago. I will push for it though.

Last edited:
I will post my before during at the two week mark and after labs as well. Its interesting to hear what others experiences are keep em coming like reading. MM

Labs- plan to

I still have 6 more weeks of my modified log... will really try to post before and after liver values... taking liver support supp's now as well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear