advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy shit, erectile issues.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross Rule #1:

Thou shall not use 19-Nortestosterone derivatives, for they can severely disrupt male function, oftentimes for extremely prolonged periods of time, in some cases lasting YEARS as a result of endocrine(HPTA) damage.

My "performance" is greatly enhanced on 19 Nors (tren specifically) IF test dosing is kept to a minimum weekly total <200mg. Much better response and quality than a high dose cycle of test only. My experience.

Ross Rule #1:

Thou shall not use 19-Nortestosterone derivatives, for they can severely disrupt male function, oftentimes for extremely prolonged periods of time, in some cases lasting YEARS as a result of endocrine(HPTA) damage.

Ive been using 150mg of Tren Ace EOD and MP's Cabergoline, and Im destroying my girls twat just about every day, with NO SIGNS of disrupted male function. Thank you, come again

What I found with nandrolone was the same thing I found with its 19nor cousin trenbolone. Low dose test for me virtually eliminates the classic and excepted sides. I'm a month into 500mg/wk of npp and my sex drive has increased if anything. Test dose is 175mg/wk. Standard YMMV claims of course but for those who have suffered 19nor sides on high doses of test, most/many find extreme dissipation of those sides when using lower doses of test. I was one who got deca dick on just 300mg of deca and 500-750mg test.

The problem with 19nor's is the mis-education. You get these myths like test needs to be run at 2-3x higher than your 19nor to prevent the 19nor-dick. The truth for most is this actually amplifies the problem. I cannot say it enough but I'll say it again 19nor sexual problems do not occur from a lack of test and thus will never be solved by adding more and more test. In fact its likely the extra estrogen you get from more and more test that exacerbates the problems. This is why for some the addition of an AI can improve the problem. I just don't put the estrogen in to begin with using the low test approach, especially when paired with mast which adds the benefit of sexual functioning improvement as well as some degree of estrogen control.

Now I will say that yes running a dopamine agonist can greater assist one's sexual functioning. Myself I take .5mg of caber every 2-3x.

Another classic myth is never run both 19nor together. Again baseless and likely started by someone who has never actually tried the practice. In addition to the npp I mentioned above I'm also running a low dose of tren 140mg/wk concurrently. So all the above mentioned conditions apply. Now sure I'll concede I'm also on a low dose of mast 140mg/wk. But again if you know what and how to run things I've found you can [or at least I can] avoid the so called sides.

I won't be bold enough to say this low dose test approach works for all [since nothing is absolute per se] but since I learned about it years ago and shared my opinions and findings with others it does seem that the majority who try this approach find much greater success with it than higher test. It certainly won't hurt to try and then at least that way you can make assessments and judgments based on your own personal experience rather than mere internet conjecture from keyboard warriors who lack direct experience with the protocol.

What I found with nandrolone was the same thing I found with its 19nor cousin trenbolone. Low dose test for me virtually eliminates the classic and excepted sides. I'm a month into 500mg/wk of npp and my sex drive has increased if anything. Test dose is 175mg/wk. Standard YMMV claims of course but for those who have suffered 19nor sides on high doses of test, most/many find extreme dissipation of those sides when using lower doses of test. I was one who got deca dick on just 300mg of deca and 500-750mg test.

The problem with 19nor's is the mis-education. You get these myths like test needs to be run at 2-3x higher than your 19nor to prevent the 19nor-dick. The truth for most is this actually amplifies the problem. I cannot say it enough but I'll say it again 19nor sexual problems do not occur from a lack of test and thus will never be solved by adding more and more test. In fact its likely the extra estrogen you get from more and more test that exacerbates the problems. This is why for some the addition of an AI can improve the problem. I just don't put the estrogen in to begin with using the low test approach, especially when paired with mast which adds the benefit of sexual functioning improvement as well as some degree of estrogen control.

Now I will say that yes running a dopamine agonist can greater assist one's sexual functioning. Myself I take .5mg of caber every 2-3x.

Another classic myth is never run both 19nor together. Again baseless and likely started by someone who has never actually tried the practice. In addition to the npp I mentioned above I'm also running a low dose of tren 140mg/wk concurrently. So all the above mentioned conditions apply. Now sure I'll concede I'm also on a low dose of mast 140mg/wk. But again if you know what and how to run things I've found you can [or at least I can] avoid the so called sides.

I won't be bold enough to say this low dose test approach works for all [since nothing is absolute per se] but since I learned about it years ago and shared my opinions and findings with others it does seem that the majority who try this approach find much greater success with it than higher test. It certainly won't hurt to try and then at least that way you can make assessments and judgments based on your own personal experience rather than mere internet conjecture from keyboard warriors who lack direct experience with the protocol.

Good info

Once again good old Ross posts nonsense backed with absolutely no clinical data at all to support his delusional theory.

My HPTA was through the roof on Test Prop + Tren Ace and my balls are just fine.

The answer: Use HCG

My "performance" is greatly enhanced on 19 Nors (tren specifically) IF test dosing is kept to a minimum weekly total <200mg. Much better response and quality than a high dose cycle of test only. My experience.

great read bro. I JUST made a thread yesterday asking about high tren/low test cycles and everyone that responded that did them, had the same response u have

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131