advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOLY shit! Look at this 3 year transformation (and side effects)

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

interesting time stamps
:28 transformation pics
3:29 listen to his voice for a few seconds then skip to:
5:00 listen to the difference in his voice and how he looks so aged in comparison
5:46 side by side before and after pics
6:46 dallas macarver when he started and then after a few years (crazy face changes and voice)
8:54 the science behind the voice change

Does everyone age so bad or is it a tell tale sign of abuse?
Anyone here face change THAT much?
What about voice?
i know lots of us want to remain anonomous but dang it'd be kinda cool to see everyones before and after face pics lol

Ol boy done doubled in size!!! I’m not gonna pretend it’s healthy by any means, but he looks damn good for pushing 300lbs! To get to that level you’re bound to make sacrifices and shave off some time to your life. But that’s his dream and he’s living it!

As to vocal and face changes, for me personally I look my age… I don’t believe my voice has changed any, and never had anyone point it out. I have a heavy NOLA accent, so that’s usually what people comment on. Then again I’m not pushing the envelope either like these top level pros do!

Cage

It sounds like he started smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day for the past 3 years. But, he is accomplishing his mission of getting huge thats for sure.

My voice gets very deep just using androgens and is less deep when I come off

Brett looks fine. He's not walking around super red and sweating. He just has some forehead wrinkles and dimples WOW CRAZY

Is being 280lb healthy? No but we all wish we could be as successful as Brett or else we wouldn't be bodybuilding and we wouldn't be taking steroids, growth hormone and random sarms and drugs that we don't know long term side effects.

Lean smaller guy face as compared to bulked up water retaining SHW is not a great comparison. But i think most guys on heavier dose that have gained weight look a fair amount older usually. But many look younger then they did once they down size. I find chewing a lot of food can put some muscle in your jaws and face. I remember how tired my jaws would get early on. later chewing trough 6+ meals was no issue. As long as the skin on the face can tighten up they can look younger. I don't think there is much of a chance for Jordan Peters though.

I think overall, it's a good transformation. I know that I have voice changes depending how many things I'm taking and what things they are. We all know that there's side effects to the things we do, but we weigh them out against the results we want and make our decision from there. I've seem so many impressive physiques on this forum. I'm sure some of them if not all of them had some side effects.

The voice change is quite alarming. Something like that would scare me straight and I'd stop whatever I was doing.

These guys can do whatever they want, but there's no way friends and loved ones haven't expressed their concern. I personally couldn't shut it all out if my parents were fearful of my health every time I spoke.

Kuclo is another one that looks a lot different than when he was younger and not just by age. His voice isn't as bad as Brett's but his schnoz and noggin could win a Sandow.

A wise bodybuilder once told me that nothing will age you like high doses of insulin. ????????????

A wise bodybuilder once told me that nothing will age you like high doses of insulin. ????????????
Milos would argue with that lol.

Getting large is basically a state of stress, all the food and gear is stress. Combine with three years of actual aging and of course, he will look older. He also stated on Fuoads podcast he is not as young as everyone assumes. I think he's mid 30's or thereabouts.

This seems to get lost in today's society: He is an adult who made his adult mind up to make an adult CHOICE and people need to fuck off with their hand wringing(I'm looking at you Trigilli you douchbage.)

Makes sense in many ways from what little I know about insulin and it’s abilities.

But I think it might be high doses of GH that makes the greatest contribution. Think about that one. Just my uninformed, anicdotal opinion 😲

I think it would be interesting to see what his CRP and Homocysteine levels have been over this time. I highly doubt he's tracked them but I wonder how much heart and systematic inflammation the weight/muscle increase the PED use has caused.

Doubtful that anyone with the drive to gain that much muscle would be diligent enough with labs to track that but the thought is interesting.

He posted some blood work the other day on ig. I think Matt and the revive team looks very good after their athletes health ect
View attachment 151343

Obviously it's great that it's 0 and he's checking it but there is a lag period from when the soft plaque turns to calcified. The plaque he's been laying down in the last 3 years wouldn't be present in this test.

He posted some blood work the other day on ig. I think Matt and the revive team looks very good after their athletes health ect
View attachment 151343

These guys hide behind blood work to justify all of their destructive behaviour. If anything it shows that it's not the greatest indicator of what is going on. It can be informative, yes, but anything can happen at anytime and our bodies do a lot behind the scenes. Another problem is that Dante has said repeatedly that these guys are notorious for showing off their numbers when they're cleaned out. So it just goes to show that damage can be done even if the numbers say they're fine.

These guys hide behind blood work to justify all of their destructive behaviour. If anything it shows that it's not the greatest indicator of what is going on. It can be informative, yes, but anything can happen at anytime and our bodies do a lot behind the scenes. Another problem is that Dante has said repeatedly that these guys are notorious for showing off their numbers when they're cleaned out. So it just goes to show that damage can be done even if the numbers say they're fine.

Bloodwork and scans are the equivalent of trying to see the world through a keyhole, it won't show everything

But it is a better alternative than being completely blind

And I would still nod my head at anyone trying to get stuff like this done. The guy is an open class bodybuilder who will be a top contender in a few years. It's not going to be healthy, regardless of how many curcumin pills he swallows, but at least he's doing what is in his power to monitor things.

I agree with you, blood work is only the tip of the iceberg of what's really going on. Found it interesting that his bloods looks this good tho. But then again like Dante said do blood work when you on and not only when you're off.

what's worse putting on this amount of size in 3 years or 10 years? i mean at the end it may be better off doing it quicker when body is younger and more reslient.

nick is always like what's the rush? maybe not everyone wants to be bodybuilding into their 40s, when size and strength come you let it roll and keep coming those days you don't get back. you can be injured million other things can happen.

i think its better to pack on mass as fast as you can when younger than hold and refine it etc.

I would think it is not about how fast you put on the mass, but on how long you hold onto it that causes more issues. If you take a shit load of drugs for a short time. Or a lesser dose for a longer time, the time below the line could still be the same or even more.
And as for the voice, the neck doesn't just grow out. It also pushes in against everything. So it could effect the voice just from the pressure. It certainly effects many as they end up having sleep apnea.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear