advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOLY shit! Look at this 3 year transformation (and side effects)

i worked for milos at his gym and learned a TON from him. i dont agree w ur negative posts about him AT ALL.
you do KNOW every athlete he works with improves. i mean his track record is crazy.
he was the master of slin and gh and yet NEVER had distended belly etc. perhaps that was on purpose? he didnt want to ruin his lines.
i dont think he EVER had mass monster genetics. more frank zane aesthetics. but just no way he would blow out his midsection for size. thats not milos.
and he would tell u himself (he told me) seo was freaking stupid and one of his biggest regrets. but at that level ya gotta try everything u can to compete.

Milos was too focused on exotic aspects rather than the basics foundations.

Ohh, he didn't want to ruin her waist or his abs, but he never brought the ridged buttocks either. So you take slin and GH but don't exploit the size for fear of losing your lines? It does not make sense, it is a contradiction.

I don't like mILOS when he talks about his athletes because he praises them too exaggeratedly (he said Maxx Charles could be Mister Olympia, lmfao), but I guess no one is objective in that sense. But I like the man because he interacts with the fans and talks quite openly.

As a guru, I guess he's like everyone else at the top of the business, he has a few guys who do well and compete for the best spots. But I'm not in a position to say if Milos is worse or better than Matt, Chad, Tuor, Hany, etc ...

My criticism of him was as a competitor and as the proper mentality is essential, so I compared him with Dorian, someone more focused and direct, as methodical as Milos but with clear ideas and free of bullshit.

Milos may have a lot of knowledge about drugs, nutrition, supplements, and training systems ... but they didn't work for him.

Lastly, Nasser seems to have followed Milos's advices, and he did explode in size without destroying his waistline (he also used SEO with better results). In fact, from the front he looked better than Dorian in 1997. 98 and 99 were also great. years for Nasser.

Lastly, Nasser seems to have followed Milos's advices, and he did explode in size without destroying his waistline (he also used SEO with better results). In fact, from the front he looked better than Dorian in 1997. 98 and 99 were also great. years for Nasser.

Not much better. And his waistline grew quite a bit.

Friends breaking up scar tissue with pliers.

Look at the waist growth in one single year.

Attachments

• lumpy.jpg_thumb.png
    lumpy.jpg_thumb.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 131
  • moron.jpg_thumb.png
    moron.jpg_thumb.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 136
  • maxresdefault-6.jpg
    maxresdefault-6.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 129
  • drobson322_g.jpg
    drobson322_g.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 140
Milos was too focused on exotic aspects rather than the basics foundations.

Ohh, he didn't want to ruin her waist or his abs, but he never brought the ridged buttocks either. So you take slin and GH but don't exploit the size for fear of losing your lines? It does not make sense, it is a contradiction.

My criticism of him was as a competitor and as the proper mentality is essential, so I compared him with Dorian, someone more focused and direct, as methodical as Milos but with clear ideas and free of bullshit.

Milos may have a lot of knowledge about drugs, nutrition, supplements, and training systems ... but they didn't work for him.

You're just replying with generic subjective opinions at this point.
Did Milos ever say he strayed from the basics? I dont remember him saying anything like that.
Never heard him say he was less focused or anything like that.
And they obviously didnt work for him? do you think Milos was a NATURALLY 230?
I just read thru 2 pages of you casually claiming that Milos looked "regular" and that you dont like him because you think he didnt work hard.
Talk about making up a storyline in your head lol.
Why not just leave it at, "not my favorite physique..." you've had about 5 other people completely disagree with you on this thread (some actualllly knowing him, most not)

lets get back to Brett

You're just replying with generic subjective opinions at this point.
Did Milos ever say he strayed from the basics? I dont remember him saying anything like that.
Never heard him say he was less focused or anything like that.
And they obviously didnt work for him? do you think Milos was a NATURALLY 230?
I just read thru 2 pages of you casually claiming that Milos looked "regular" and that you dont like him because you think he didnt work hard.
Talk about making up a storyline in your head lol.
Why not just leave it at, "not my favorite physique..." you've had about 5 other people completely disagree with you on this thread (some actualllly knowing him, most not)

lets get back to Brett

I don't care if one person or 1000 disagrees with me.

We are on a board and share opinions based on limited knowledge of the events.

I said that Milos had a nice physique for magazines, and he was a great poser.

I said they call him "the mind", but really, for me, he is not an example of a smart competitor. Dorian is. Or Dexter.

As a guru, he doesn't seem brighter or better than other known guys. Rambod seem better because has more Olympia champions, or Chad or Aceto.

Nasser ended badly, but take advantage of the knowledge and substances to maximize his potential. This sport is not about that?

Maybe Milos had a genetics that didn't respond like other guyd, or he couldn't increase his calories? Or is it because he didn't want to do a bulking like everyone else at his time?

Dozens of competitors and guys on this board say GH and slin is a step to the next level, but Milos never took that step.

Last edited:
Not much better. And his waistline grew quite a bit.

Friends breaking up scar tissue with pliers.

Look at the waist growth in one single year.

Any competitor will suffer a loss of quality in the abdomen if he adds a lot of mass to his frame. But at that time, distended guts were not yet common, much less persecuted or punished. Dorian, Ronnie and Jay had to increase the size of their waists / stomachs to win the MO. Nasser followed this logical path to try to be the champion.

In the current era it is not allowed to blow the abdomen like Ronnie in 2004.

I don't care if one person or 1000 disagrees with me.

We are on a board and share opinions based on limited knowledge of the events.

I said that Milos had a nice physique for magazines, and he was a great poser.

I said they call him "the mind", but really, for me, he is not an example of a smart competitor. Dorian is. Or Dexter.

As a guru, he doesn't seem brighter or better than other known guys. Rambod seem better because has more Olympia champions, or Chad or Aceto.

Nasser ended badly, but take advantage of the knowledge and substances to maximize his potential. This sport is not about that?

Maybe Milos had a genetics that didn't respond like other guyd, or he couldn't increase his calories? Or is it because he didn't want to do a bulking like everyone else at his time?

Dozens of competitors and guys on this board say GH and slin is a step to the next level, but Milos never took that step.

It's a strategy to get to the next level

But that doesn't mean it will create a mass monster out of everyone: genetics

If you've ever competed at the regional level, you will run into guys that have been at it for years (sometimes decades) to put on the necessary size to be a superheavyweight

It's not because they haven't tried gear, GH, insulin, and any other unicorn dust that supposedly turns people into freaks. It's because their mom and dad didn't give them the tools to get to that size (whether that's in chemical response, ability to assimilate large amounts of food, or not get sick walking 80-100 lbs over their natural weight)

It's not from the lack of trying

I'd argue Milos gained as much as anyone after he turned pro. You just have to look at the pics. He is a hyper-responder for sure.

i saw milos train and eat for over a year striaght while i worked for him at the koloseum gym.
talked with him nearly every day. and his wife at the time milimar.
i assure you milos is a hard worker lol ridiculous to say otherwise.
i literally asked milimar one day why milos didnt play the size game and she said he didnt want to.
trust me he know what worked for him.
when he would switch drugs and go from off season mode to contest prep it was INSANE.
i didnt see him for prob 3-4 days and he looked totally different in that amount of time.
before a show it was even more insane how he could blow up.
2 things he told me to NEVER do: 1. never talk to me while i am eating 2. never talk to me when i am training
if u knew milos u would know he doesnt fuck around.

Ol boy done doubled in size!!! I’m not gonna pretend it’s healthy by any means, but he looks damn good for pushing 300lbs! To get to that level you’re bound to make sacrifices and shave off some time to your life. But that’s his dream and he’s living it!
That's it, isn't it?! Dude has to know he's short-lived...But he has a goal and as long as he accomplishes it, it's his sacrifice to make.

what's worse putting on this amount of size in 3 years or 10 years? i mean at the end it may be better off doing it quicker when body is younger and more reslient.

nick is always like what's the rush? maybe not everyone wants to be bodybuilding into their 40s, when size and strength come you let it roll and keep coming those days you don't get back. you can be injured million other things can happen.

i think its better to pack on mass as fast as you can when younger than hold and refine it etc.
A good example of what you’re saying is Rich Gaspari. Amazing very young. Now the 2nd richest bodybuilder (after Arnold) of all time.

A good example of what you’re saying is Rich Gaspari. Amazing very young. Now the 2nd richest bodybuilder (after Arnold) of all time.

I doubt it. His ex-wife took him to the cleaners and the original Gaspari Nutrition filed Chapter 11. IIRC I'm not sure he even owns any stake in the company anymore. Whoever bought it out kept him on just as a face that customers would remember/recognize. I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it playing out.

I grew up with a ton of serbians.great people. interesting fact: milos means mike in serbian, Milan same. Serbians are EXTREMELY prideful people. they are a wealthy but small community in san diego. I used to go to a few orthodox churches growing up with my homeys to party. lavish parties. at home diet is lean

dime chetre pivo , poji staradi brate , my aunt just made some polish slivovitz (serbians make their own) for xmas. powerful plum brandy

I grew up with a ton of serbians.great people. interesting fact: milos means mike in serbian, Milan same. Serbians are EXTREMELY prideful people. they are a wealthy but small community in san diego. I used to go to a few orthodox churches growing up with my homeys to party. lavish parties. at home diet is lean

dime chetre pivo , poji staradi brate , my aunt just made some polish slivovitz (serbians make their own) for xmas. powerful plum brandy
Dang, that brandy sounds good!

Dang, that brandy sounds good!
its very good, milos and one of his wives used to workout @ golds here in pacific beach in the 90s frequently

Lots of enzymatic and antioxidant activity and polyphenols and flavonoids, there's a saying though, 1 slivo, 2 slivo, 3 slivo, FLOOR :)

I doubt it. His ex-wife took him to the cleaners and the original Gaspari Nutrition filed Chapter 11. IIRC I'm not sure he even owns any stake in the company anymore. Whoever bought it out kept him on just as a face that customers would remember/recognize. I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it playing out.
Google it. He’s worth over $100 million. He bought his company back after losing it. Gaspari is RICH.

“As of January 2022, Gaspari has an estimated net worth of $100 million.”

Brett Wilkin - Inspiration, Direction & Action

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws