over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy Shit, The Sky Is Falling

Do you guys think that RC would have won if he'd fully recovered from his injuries? Just curious. I heard he tipped the scales at 300lbs. To me RC's waist looked fairly small, but his mid section was thick. What's this from? Squats? Deads? He hasn't always looked that why I assume? But his little lat was not doing good though. :(
Did Jay have any injuries? What about others? I thought Branch tore something.
Jay's got cool hair. He probably had the best "do".
ahahahahaha

How many threads we gonna start about this Mr. O thing? Your right Kaiser...everyone acts like the world is gonna end tomorrow or something! hahahahaha

Last edited:
I LIKE A PHYSIQUE THAT LOOKS GOOD.

I STILL THINK RONNIE LOOKS GOOD...AND I THINK JAY LOOKS GOOD. I DO THINK A GUY SHOULD PILE ON AS MUCH MUSCLE AS HE CAN WHILE ATTEMPTING AS TIGHT OF A WAIST AS POSSIBLE. BOTH GUYS HAVE DONE THAT.

MY TAKE ON THE SITUATION AS FAR AS WOMEN GOES IS.........

PAST A CERTAIN POINT A GUY DOES THIS FOR HIMSELF AND DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS.

I'VE HAD WOMEN WHO JUDGE SHOWS AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IN THE HELL THEY SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR.

IF I WANTED TO LOOK GOOD FOR WOMEN.....SMALL AND LEAN...THEY'LL SAY A GUY IS HUGE EVEN IF HE WEIGHS 160LBS!:)

WHERE I AGREE WITH YOU, KAISER....IS THE SPORT ISN'T HEALTHY...BUT I THINK SOME OF THOSE SMALLER GUYS....THEY ARE JUST AS UNHEALTHY.

WE AGREE ON GOOD MUSIC AS WELL! THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THE GODSMACK, BROTHER!

JETHRO TULL said:
I STILL THINK RONNIE LOOKS GOOD...AND I THINK JAY LOOKS GOOD. I DO THINK A GUY SHOULD PILE ON AS MUCH MUSCLE AS HE CAN WHILE ATTEMPTING AS TIGHT OF A WAIST AS POSSIBLE. BOTH GUYS HAVE DONE THAT.

PAST A CERTAIN POINT A GUY DOES THIS FOR HIMSELF AND DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS.

I'VE HAD WOMEN WHO JUDGE SHOWS AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IN THE HELL THEY SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR.

IF I WANTED TO LOOK GOOD FOR WOMEN.....SMALL AND LEAN...THEY'LL SAY A GUY IS HUGE EVEN IF HE WEIGHS 160LBS!:)

WHERE I AGREE WITH YOU, KAISER....IS THE SPORT ISN'T HEALTHY...BUT I THINK SOME OF THOSE SMALLER GUYS....THEY ARE JUST AS UNHEALTHY.

WE AGREE ON GOOD MUSIC AS WELL! THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THE GODSMACK, BROTHER!

Thank god you and I are 5'5" 165lbs, we dont have to worry about stuff like this! :D

Hahahahaha....Yes, Exactly!

Kaiser said:
Thank god you and I are 5'5" 165lbs, we dont have to worry about stuff like this! :D

It would just suck to be one of those tall bastards who gain weight rather easily.

Go Brad Pitt!!! He looked especially built in "Thelma and Louise"
lol....

That was pretty funny. Now please, no one post a pic of Brad, dang it! lol....

JETHRO TULL said:

It would just suck to be one of those tall bastards who gain weight rather easily.

Go Brad Pitt!!! He looked especially built in "Thelma and Louise"
lol....

That was pretty funny. Now please, no one post a pic of Brad, dang it! lol....

You better hope that Simone and Linx do not see this thread now. They'll be posting shit all hot and bothered... lol...:p

JETHRO TULL said:

Hehe, after rereading it again, I realized I missed this the first time... lol... too many Captain Morgan and Cokes on football day I guess.... But yeah man, wish I were taller.

You two bastages wanting to be taller? While I stand here with a crook in my neck from constantly talking "up" to people?

I can taste the bile...

You can't imagine what it's like to be 5'9, 240 and people call you "mighty mouse"... can't imagine what the 5'3-5'8 set gets...

Maybe you just can't have that much extreme mass and still maintain a small waist. I'd hate to have people looking at my waist, especially with my 'child bearing' hips... LMAO:D

OuchThatHurts said:
You can't imagine what it's like to be 5'9, 240 and people call you "mighty mouse"...

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

That's pretty funny man. I think you need to change your avatar now!

No, were just kidding.

:star-wars
OuchThatHurts said:
You two bastages wanting to be taller? While I stand here with a crook in my neck from constantly talking "up" to people?

I can taste the bile...

You can't imagine what it's like to be 5'9, 240 and people call you "mighty mouse"... can't imagine what the 5'3-5'8 set gets...

Maybe you just can't have that much extreme mass and still maintain a small waist. I'd hate to have people looking at my waist, especially with my 'child bearing' hips... LMAO:D

All kidding aside....5'9 240lbs...is every bit as big as 6'1, 280 lbs. Probably looks bigger in fact. It's been my observation that for each inch you are taller than someone else....you've got to add 10 pounds to be the same size.....so If I am 4 inches taller than you....I should weight about 280 to be in the same ball park in terms of size.

Yeah, I am brilliant.:)

PHIL HERNON said:
VIctor Martinez from pictures looked the best to me.

My girl and I thought the same show, but I must say, from being there and hearing the lack of response that Vic got, it will be hard for him to win over fans. I think we may have been like 2 outa 10 or less people cheering for Vic

OuchThatHurts said:

I can taste the bile...

It's OK, OTH! I personally go for the short guys! lol My Mr. of 8 years is 5' 8" and comes in around 205-210 when he feels his best. :D Labrada has always been pretty much my favorite (what's he under 5'5", right?). No Brad Pitt's need apply! lol

Troy Alves had my vote....and still does.

Last edited:
JETHRO TULL said:
Yeah, I am brilliant.:)
LOL.... some days these threads really crack me up!!! JT, you da man.

I guess that's true though to have the same proportions to your frame. This guy Randy I used to lift with, he was 6'4. He got his upper body just huge but those legs... Long thin legs (especially calves) that just REFUSED to grow. LOL. I used to haze him a good bit about those legs. I used to say "When you get home tonight, pet them and talk really nice and gentle to them. Say things like, you're big legs, you'll grow, I promise. You'll see."

ScorpioGirl said:
It's OK, OTH! I personally go for the short guys! lol My Mr. of 8 years is 5' 8" and comes in around 205-210 when he feels his best. :D
Well that just made my day! I went to the college watering hole a few weeks ago and I was with a friend and two girls. They were laughing and I asked what was funny. They said "Do you realize you turned sideways to walk in the door?"

At first I thought "Hell, I must be huge!" But then I realized that it was just because I'm so damn clumsy that now I turn sideways a bit because I always seem to hit a shoulder on one side or the other. Oh well. Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.

OuchThatHurts said:
Well that just made my day! I went to the college watering hole a few weeks ago and I was with a friend and two girls. They were laughing and I asked what was funny. They said "Do you realize you turned sideways to walk in the door?"

At first I thought "Hell, I must be huge!" But then I realized that it was just because I'm so damn clumsy that now I turn sideways a bit because I always seem to hit a shoulder on one side or the other. Oh well. Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.
lol - no just keep tellin' yourself it's because your HUGE!!! lol Being that height and weight......you ain't a small one! :D

JETHRO TULL said:

all you'd have to do is do pushups, situps, and stop eating.... completely. think of all the extra time you'll have :D

What if...

The BIG shows were judged according to how the contestants are judged on American Idol?:D We, the fans and competitors alike can be the judges through votes....That may remove some polotics...as long as the person/persons taking charge of the votes is/are Honest....LOL!!!

Damn, you guys are givin me a complex, I have a 34' waist and "blocky" appearance no matter how much I diet. I understand the aesthetic effects of a smaller waist, but should a BB'er be penalized for something that is genetically beyond his control?

RIGHT....MAYBE WALK THE DOG OR SOMETHING....

Larry Bowie said:
all you'd have to do is do pushups, situps, and stop eating.... completely. think of all the extra time you'll have :D

MAYBE WRESTLE AROUND WITH YOUR PSYCHO-WIFE....ANGELINA JOLIE.

PHIL HERNON said:
VIctor Martinez from pictures looked the best to me.
Phils right VICTOR is your true champ, I was there and without a doubt Vic had the nicest yet large physique there kinda a combo of both, Jay looked wide in the midesction and his legs arent that great as they once were its like there shrinking, Ronnie looked great as usual but Vic was tighter and looked better IMO.

WHy give it to Jay, simple MONEY, its just like in boxing when somebody loses when they shouldnt have, it causes an uproar and immediate attention which sells in gossip magazine sales competitions and a new rivalry and the upcomming comeback of Ronnie ECT, if your going to go on size and shape Ronnie smoked Jay hands down i was up front and it wasnt even close, but now Vic on the other hand looked exceptionally well with a tighter look and still almost as big.

To bad for Ronnie he got screwed but He'll be back next yr for number 9 which everyone in there granny will be linning up to see.

JETHRO TULL said:

I think what Kaiser is saying is Big Dudes who look good and pleasing to even women will have a better chance in the future, lets take Dennis Newman that guy had all the right tools and I bet he would have an Olympia titile by now dudes like that are what will always prevail over ugly physiques like Marcus or Branch ect and thats why they didnt place well, but how many top dudes have that sort of look not many bro so its tuff to say or tell what the judges are looking for expecially when they give Jay the title ? makes no sense to me.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws