over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

holy shit, you gotta be kidding me

E

edge250

fox news just reported that steroid withdrawal is the leading cause of suicide in teenagers. i shit you not.

Just seen the same thing. They are going to milk this for all it's worth.

who said it?.. a reportyer or the anchor or some so called expert.. the stats i just looked up said that ending of a relationship was the number one cause..

good reason to never come off :p

That's all we need more news on roids. It's bad enough that they are trying to blame roids for what Chris Benoit did yesterday.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I just saw that on FOX and was speechless until now.

That's all we need more news on roids. It's bad enough that they are trying to blame roids for what Chris Benoit did yesterday.
Not to make light of this but...................holy shit, Withdrawl of your avatar would make me suicidal.........Very nice bro!! No disrespect........Now back to the news. I was on some news blog the other day and they were linking this young teens death/suicide to AAS. I was like WTF! Now we have to put up with this shit! Why can we not have some responsible news reporting. Youth suicide is related to, as mentioned above, relationship probs and drug withdrawl. Not AAS abuse or stoppage. But I guess if it sells and makes money they will sensationalise it all the way!

Not sure why anyone is surprised at this. I knew this was coming the min. I heard about Chris.

I don't know much about the guy but he must of had some serious issues ..shame..they should let the man and his family just R.I.P instead of draging his steroid use threw the mud.

I am truely tired of reading tons of crap of how the media portrays bodybuilders and how in some way shape or form roids are always to blame for something. FOOK them all. As long as they don't mess with my main Supp, I don't care! :)

BTW, I don't think that anyone is going to believe this bullshit about steroid suicide and teens. There is a point to were these reporters are just going to sound stupid and this is surely one of them.

I think it was New Jersey schools that implemented the steroid test to all athletes this year. I read that not one tested positive. Guess that was a huge waste of money and surely has got some people, especially the parents thinking, but you won't here this on your local news either. :D

Just makes me want to reach through that screen and choke thoughs
bastards. Whoops! :rolleyes:

funny how one day they report that riddlin and prozac are the number one cause of suicide, and now AAS

The leading cause of suicide with teens is the presence of a psychological disorder. It something like 90% of persons who commit suicide had a pre-existing disorder. Teens without lack of resources and supports to turn to when feeling withdrawn and depressed become at higher risk for suicide.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear