over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy vertigo, batman!

Gizmo

Registered
Woke up this morning at 3am and my room was spinning at a 100mph. Freaked me the hell out, I thought I was having a stroke or something, didn't know wtf was going on. When it stopped after what probably was 20 seconds but felt like an eternity I did some googling and came to the conclusion it was vertigo. Also dropped by the company nurse today to make sure nothing else could be going on. Anybody ever have this happen to them? Sure as hell a scary experience the first time it happens!

Woke up this morning at 3am and my room was spinning at a 100mph. Freaked me the hell out, I thought I was having a stroke or something, didn't know wtf was going on. When it stopped after what probably was 20 seconds but felt like an eternity I did some googling and came to the conclusion it was vertigo. Also dropped by the company nurse today to make sure nothing else could be going on. Anybody ever have this happen to them? Sure as hell a scary experience the first time it happens!

Your post brought back bad memories for me. I once had labyrinthitis and it was horrible. I had never been off work 1 day until I had it and I think it was over 2 months without work. It first hit me in work and the room started spinning. I couldn't walk in a straight line and someone had to help me to go and see the onsite medical help. I lay down and lots of time passed and I started feeling better. I remember telling them I would be fine getting home myself but as I left I knew I probably should have got them to arrange a taxi as I struggled to walk in a straight line. I really suffered for months and I remember I lived with my parents at the time and I pretty much just stayed in the entire time.

Obviously you won't have that but vertigo can be horrible when you are not used to it. This is part of the reason I have hearing issues (tinnitus) so I can't listen to music with ear phones for too long. I am totally fine now but the tinnitus can come back every so often. I hope it was just a one off for you. Definitely get your ears checked by your doctor.

Your post brought back bad memories for me. I once had labyrinthitis and it was horrible. I had never been off work 1 day until I had it and I think it was over 2 months without work. It first hit me in work and the room started spinning. I couldn't walk in a straight line and someone had to help me to go and see the onsite medical help. I lay down and lots of time passed and I started feeling better. I remember telling them I would be fine getting home myself but as I left I knew I probably should have got them to arrange a taxi as I struggled to walk in a straight line. I really suffered for months and I remember I lived with my parents at the time and I pretty much just stayed in the entire time.

Obviously you won't have that but vertigo can be horrible when you are not used to it. This is part of the reason I have hearing issues (tinnitus) so I can't listen to music with ear phones for too long. I am totally fine now but the tinnitus can come back every so often. I hope it was just a one off for you. Definitely get your ears checked by your doctor.

Damn brother, I can't imagine dealing with that for months, I almost threw up after the short episode I had.

I had it numerous times.. Only when I laid down and turned my head.. Finally went in and found out I had cevical neck compression..

From what I understand he inner ear can effect this.

Go get checked out by an ENT doctor. It could be something very minor, but you don't want to have it come on while driving.

A lot of things can cause those type of reactions. I had a bad bout of Meniere's disease quite a few years ago and caused me to veer to the left. Couldn't walk down a hall without running into the wall and couldn't even go through a closet door in less that 3 attempts. So, I feel for you man, but, hopefully it clears up soon.

i have that now and then. i'll have to lay down and i get nauseated, it sucks.
no idea what caused it.
i get vertigo from heights all the time. i go to the ledges, creep up to the edge and it feels like im getting pushed to go over. its really scary. i hate heights but i test myself sometimes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity