over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy Water Retention!!

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wow...after being on gh at 4iu's a day for slightly over two months with no adverse effects, I bumped the dosage up to 6iu's day for a few days to see how things would go.

First day was fine, second day my calves felt a little tight, but by the third day..my ankles were swollen something fierce. Huge indentions left by my socks, my shoes are now tight..just very unpleasent all around.

I immediately dropped my does back down to 4 ius...but how long do guys with experience think it will take to subside?

My diet has been the same the last two months, I get a ton of water per day, and I actually eat less carbs per day than most on here. (< 200 grams)

I have been keeping my feet/legs elevated, and just picked up some Dandelion Root as I read that it was a good natural diureitc.

Any other suggestions?

Maybe dont go up by so much. You could think it was only 2ius. But it was a 50% increase.

Im gonna start a gh sucks thread. Well, at least in my experience.

Check your blood sugar level with a glucometer.

GH can raise this, via insulin resistance. My recent experience is that co-administration of slin reduces the fluid retention a lot ... but maybe this is just my weird metabolism.

I have a meter, and my fasting BG reading yesterday was 78. My blood perssure was also spot on with what it has always been as well, and I generally feel good.

It's been two days since I lowered the dose back down to 4iu's, and since I was almost out of Peps...I just dropped them altogether.

Still holding water in my ankles and feet, but it only gets uncomfortable if I am on them all day. They don't look as bad as the first day, so I'm hoping that they water will come off in a few days.

Water

Well, I've been on RIPS for a month and a half at 2-3 iu's per day. I have been holding water from day 1 (almost) . ankles and hands tight. I try drinking more water taking potassium pills, using less salt, none of which works. Maybe doing alot more cardio will help, but I haven't been able to lately. That is the negative, the positive is crazy sick pumps in gym, and I look noticeably bigger, more muscular. So I figure I'll deal with it until I am out, then the water will come off. ( unless I get more :) I heard your body eventually adjusts so be patient and go up slowly, I know its tempting when you read about these crazy high blasts, but holding ALOT of water is very unhealthy. Good Luck Bro.

I have a meter, and my fasting BG reading yesterday was 78. My blood perssure was also spot on with what it has always been as well, and I generally feel good.

It's been two days since I lowered the dose back down to 4iu's, and since I was almost out of Peps...I just dropped them altogether.

Still holding water in my ankles and feet, but it only gets uncomfortable if I am on them all day. They don't look as bad as the first day, so I'm hoping that they water will come off in a few days.

This is on Elitropin? Saw you posting there. Guess I am lucky with zero water on 10. Only mild CT.

This is on Elitropin? Saw you posting there. Guess I am lucky with zero water on 10. Only mild CT.

Yeah...I was running great at 4iu's even with Peps added in at least 2x daily, and had been doing this for 2 1/2 months.

I figured things were progressing good and I have very mild sides...just some tightness in my hands.

Went to 6iu's and BAM....3 days later my shoes hurt to even put them on. So I was at 6iu's for 3-4 days and then dropped back to 4iu's and dropped all of the peps.

I will stay here for a week, and if I don't see any improvements, I will drop back to 3iu's and so on until I see a change.

It's a shame...I guess I was too greedy. Still dieting and still weighing the same weight while getting leaner. It seems like I find a new vein or line in my legs or across my chest everyday. I should have been content and left well enough alone.

Yeah...I was running great at 4iu's even with Peps added in at least 2x daily, and had been doing this for 2 1/2 months.

I figured things were progressing good and I have very mild sides...just some tightness in my hands.

Went to 6iu's and BAM....3 days later my shoes hurt to even put them on. So I was at 6iu's for 3-4 days and then dropped back to 4iu's and dropped all of the peps.

I will stay here for a week, and if I don't see any improvements, I will drop back to 3iu's and so on until I see a change.

It's a shame...I guess I was too greedy. Still dieting and still weighing the same weight while getting leaner. It seems like I find a new vein or line in my legs or across my chest everyday. I should have been content and left well enough alone.
Everyone has their threshold I suppose and it sounds like you are doing the right thing by backing down and bringing it up slowly. I would drop the peps completely (if you haven't already) as you may be getting some synergistic effect. Just a thought.

Yeah...I dropped the peps completely 2 days ago until I get a handle on this. Currently just on 3iu's...2 upon waking and 1 before bed.

I also started Dandelion Root this afternoon. Man does that stuff screw with your tatste buds in everything you eat for a few hours after.

I also started Potassium and Magneisum as well. I typically get a gallon of water per day, but I bumped it up a little bit more today.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear