over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Home back muscle training exercises to help you train your back at home

RawsAndGHJoe

Registered
Since many people now have their heads down, most people have some problems with their backs. If this happens, our backs will become very tense. To change this kind of back problem, in addition to changing bad habits, back training is also needed. So do you know what are the exercises for doing back muscles at home? Let's go take a look!
Action 1: Prone and stand up (15-20 times)
Lie prone on the mat, stretch your legs back together, close your abdomen and thighs to the ground, raise your arms above the top of your head, keep your thighs and abdomen on the ground, keep your legs and upper back straight, and your arms will follow up. Move, stop the apex for a while, contract the back muscles, and then slowly restore.
Action 2: Prone rowing (15-20 times)
Lean over on the mat, lower body and abdomen against the ground, hold both ends of the towel with both hands and lift up over the top of the head, keep the hips and thighs against the ground, straight up the upper body, and at the same time bend the elbows and slide the arms towards the chest. Pause for a while, contract the back muscles, and then slowly return to the opposite direction.
Action 3: Bend over and draw circles with arms (15-20 times)
When exercising, coordinate your arms to draw a circle from the body to the body, and feel the contraction of the lower back and both sides of the muscles. It is recommended to do 4-5 groups, each group completes 20-25 trainings
28_210129163501_1.jpg
Action 4: Breaststroke stroke (15-20 times)
Lie on your stomach on the mat, touch your abdomen and hips, raise your chest and legs, and straighten your arms forward. Keep your back straight, and slide your arms back to the sides of your thighs as your upper body straightens up. Stop for a while at the apex and draw your arms forward to the initial position, paying attention to keeping your legs in the air during the movement.
Action 5: Reverse rowing (15-20 times)
Find an object with a certain height that can be grasped with both hands, such as a table, lie on your back, put your body under the object, bend your legs on the knees, step on the ground with your feet, grasp the edge of the object with your hands up, hang your body, keep your back straight, and tighten your core to keep your body Stable, the back force drives the arms to bend the elbows and pulls up the body until the apex of the action is stopped briefly, and the back muscles are contracted, and then the speed is controlled to slowly return to the opposite direction.
Anyway, what methods do you use to exercise your back at home?

Attachments

• 28_210129163501_1.jpg
    28_210129163501_1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
All those exercises are great for folks that really don’t have exercise plans in their life. They do work and help alleviate lower back pain. However, most folks on PM are into weight training and focus on having a strong core! Having a strong core and building the back muscles slowly over time is great for preserving your spine from injuries! I have severe trauma to my lumbar region and core training has helped me immensely. Along with modified back workouts to help stabilize my spine.

Cage

Is this the truth behind how Dorian built his back? LOL

All those exercises are great for folks that really don’t have exercise plans in their life. They do work and help alleviate lower back pain. However, most folks on PM are into weight training and focus on having a strong core! Having a strong core and building the back muscles slowly over time is great for preserving your spine from injuries! I have severe trauma to my lumbar region and core training has helped me immensely. Along with modified back workouts to help stabilize my spine.

Cage
Yes sir, I strongly agree with your point of view. The article shared is aimed the guys who don’t have time to exercise but want to have a healthy body. Your waist is traumatized and it will be better exercised without weight-bearing exercises. We wish you recover in near future

This style of prone row will be much more beneficial for back growth

Your weight-bearing exercise is very helpful to the back muscles, thank you for sharing

Got ourselves a new guru here…

1639617962428.png

The erector spinae is the most important muscle group in our back. It is responsible for propping up our spine. Let me share a training method for the erector spinae:

1. Hold the bell with both feet on the back of your neck and shoulders, straighten your chest, tuck your abdomen, and tighten your waist. Both hands must hold the barbell firmly. To

2. Inhale, bend the upper body forwards and fully until the lower back is parallel to the ground. At this time, the buttocks should be moved back, so that the

Precautions:
1. It is important to increase the weight of the body and do not strain the waist muscles

2. During the movement, the waist and back must always be straight. Don't slack your waist and arch your chest back. When the upper body bends forward, try to be slower and don't bend suddenly and quickly. In the process, bend your knees slightly to concentrate the weight load on the back waist erector and gluteus maximus. If you exercise with straight legs, the center of gravity will fall on the biceps femoris of the thigh.
1639618500986.png

What's the best exercise to get growth in the lower back?? It seems like I can grow everything else except the lower back. I'm even doing heavy back extensions.

i wish there was a FUCK OFF button...

that is one of the WORST movements you could possibly do

:cool:

if thats gonna be your thing.....do this

if thats gonna be your thing.....do this

Yep. Cant beat a reverse hyper

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828