over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Home back muscle training exercises to help you train your back at home

What's the best exercise to get growth in the lower back?? It seems like I can grow everything else except the lower back. I'm even doing heavy back extensions.
Anyway, how do you usually do lower back training and which training method do you guys take? This is my personal training method, not sure if it is suitable for you. f72c58cfe308347701a66938fc4dba7.jpg

I have used this, it is really helpful for waist strength
if thats gonna be your thing.....do this

Rack chins are pretty easy to set up at home or the gym too

I know Westside swears by Good Mornings. I personally found them to be useless both in terms of carryover for raw powerlifting and just for training the lower back itself. I'm kinda tall and long and I can't say I ever felt a more "this doesn't feel right/safe" type of movement. The moment arm is quite far from the hips and the placement of the bar...just no (for me). So when I see guys doing heavy ass Good Mornings I wince. To each his own I suppose.

Something to think about; when you deadlift you always want the bar close to your body as this gives you the greatest amount of leverage to lift the bar. The Good Morning movement does fall in line with this idea but hey I certainly don't know more than Westside Barbell.

I know Westside swears by Good Mornings. I personally found them to be useless both in terms of carryover for raw powerlifting and just for training the lower back itself. I'm kinda tall and long and I can't say I ever felt a more "this doesn't feel right/safe" type of movement. The moment arm is quite far from the hips and the placement of the bar...just no (for me). So when I see guys doing heavy ass Good Mornings I wince. To each his own I suppose.

Something to think about; when you deadlift you always want the bar close to your body as this gives you the greatest amount of leverage to lift the bar. The Good Morning movement does fall in line with this idea but hey I certainly don't know more than Westside Barbell.
I always preferred seated good mornings.

what percentage of your squat did you use for them? or was it just by feel?
I used them as accessory work on speed days. But I like doing them nice and slow. I didn’t use a percentage for them, but did work towards progressive overload in periodization cycles. They feel much more stable to me, and really load the hips and erectors.

Anyway, how do you usually do lower back training and which training method do you guys take? This is my personal training method, not sure if it is suitable for you.View attachment 150697

You don't need that device, I can do the same exercise on the cage's safety bars, or hanging thick bands from some high point.

I always preferred seated good mornings.

I also prefer it. That way you eliminate the involvement of the hams and focus on the lower back.

Depending on what your goal is, one option will be better than the other.

Hey, guys, there is a problem and I hope to get your help. Biceps femoris are always not strong enough and look loose. How can I improve it?
1639660868156.jpeg

Yes sir, I strongly agree with your point of view. The article shared is aimed the guys who don’t have time to exercise but want to have a healthy body. Your waist is traumatized and it will be better exercised without weight-bearing exercises. We wish you recover in near future

If someone doesn't have time to exercise they won't be on this forum. Members here are familiar with this basic exercise. Although well intentioned your article would do better on a novice exercise forum or some type of dadbod site.

If someone doesn't have time to exercise they won't be on this forum. Members here are familiar with this basic exercise. Although well intentioned your article would do better on a novice exercise forum or some type of dadbod site.
Thank you sir, I will consider your suggestion🤝

BTW...I meant to write that when you deadlift you always want the bar close to your body as this gives you the greatest amount of leverage to lift the bar. The Good Morning movement does NOT fall in line with this idea but hey I certainly don't know more than Westside Barbell.

if thats gonna be your thing.....do this

I have that one and its heavy-duty, a great piece of equipment...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131