over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Home brew discoloration ?

tap

Registered
ive got about 90cc of some test enanth 500mg i made about a year ago and i decided to bake and filter again and add a couple of cc of ba.i got an abcess from some i had made previously so i wanted to be sure it was sterile.anyway when i baked the test at 400deg it went from gold to orangish brown in color.i checked the oil bottle(store bought grapseed)and it said it was made for temps upto 425deg so im wondering if the oil got to hot and maybe degraded some.anyway im debating what to do with it toss it or maybe freeze it and try to filter the crystals out. any help would be appreciated.
thanks -tap

your cheaper than me dude, and that's pretty cheap. you know how inexpensive the powder is. i personally would not bother with it, but if i did, i would "test" it first with say 1cc injection or 2cc, even if there is no pain(above normal) from the shot, if your stacking with stuff like dbol or whatever you may have trouble knowing the effectiveness.

tap said:
im debating what to do with it toss it or maybe freeze it and try to filter the crystals out.
thanks -tap
how would you do this since it's already dissolved in the ba and also mixed into the oil?

most of my homebrews when i get down the last 20 cc's or so the injections tend to be a little sorer and and the soreness tends tolast a little longer, i have done the stuff you did with yours and it did not make any difference for me. my homebrews were nowhere near a year old so i think your pushin' it.

tap said:
ive got about 90cc of some test enanth 500mg i made about a year ago and i decided to bake and filter again and add a couple of cc of ba.i got an abcess from some i had made previously so i wanted to be sure it was sterile.anyway when i baked the test at 400deg it went from gold to orangish brown in color.i checked the oil bottle(store bought grapseed)and it said it was made for temps upto 425deg so im wondering if the oil got to hot and maybe degraded some.anyway im debating what to do with it toss it or maybe freeze it and try to filter the crystals out. any help would be appreciated.
thanks -tap
I agree with doug, toss it. It is not worth the risk. Homebrews can be funny sometimes. it sounds like it has sat around too long. Oils can go rancid over time after the heating process. You don't want that in your body.

doug1 said:
how would you do this since it's already dissolved in the ba and also mixed into the oil?

i was going to put it in the freezer until it crystalizes, then pour it through a screen and save the crystals and start over. i probably should just toss it and order more.i would still like to know for sure if over heating caused this so i dont make the same mistake again.

tap said:
i was going to put it in the freezer until it crystalizes, then pour it through a screen and save the crystals and start over. i probably should just toss it and order more.i would still like to know for sure if over heating caused this so i dont make the same mistake again.
i don't think it would crystalize, and when i heat gear up for sterilization i think i only take to to 275 F but can't remember right now, that is pretty hot(425). it's the rapid heating AND cooling serveral times that's great for killing any bacteria.

Yeah go easy on the heat next time. The reason for the heat is to get it to convert into solution.

DW

bro.. way too high in temp.. cut that in half..

tap said:
thanks -tap
Melting point is 90-96°F, autoclaves sterilize @ 250°F - "burnt" is the answer for the day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131