over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Home for recovery

kandaandm

Registered
So it's been almost 3 weeks since my bi lateral tendon and quad surgery. I still have my braces on. Home for around the past 5 days. I have to tell you...it is so tough to sit 24/7 home and do absolutely nothing. I'm lucky in that my job is allowing me to work remotely from home and my ex's daughter is staying with me to walk my dogs, but this is the hardest thing I've probably ever had to endure........With that said....................................I cannot stress how important it is to always lift safely and never try to do something that you could regret in the gym.

I had just one done about 24 months ago. I think I would have gone crazy with 2. That said I'm still going relatively light but I'm doing squats, leg presses, extensions, curls etc. Have to say thought the leg extensions still hurt! I'm sure all operations are different for everyone.
My point is I'm doing great!! and so will you!

So it's been almost 3 weeks since my bi lateral tendon and quad surgery. I still have my braces on. Home for around the past 5 days. I have to tell you...it is so tough to sit 24/7 home and do absolutely nothing. I'm lucky in that my job is allowing me to work remotely from home and my ex's daughter is staying with me to walk my dogs, but this is the hardest thing I've probably ever had to endure........With that said....................................I cannot stress how important it is to always lift safely and never try to do something that you could regret in the gym.

Good lesson for us all to remember about being safe. I wish you the best in your recovery. Hang tough!

Nice post OP. It's good to hear the voice of reason.

The first week is always the worst following surgeries. Then it's like a hurdle that you have behind you. I wish you quick healing as well.

Hang in there.. I had my stint of major operations and injuries..I wish you a fast and speedy recovery..

That's great to see that your loved one is assisting you..

Do you plan on taking any peptides to assist with recovery?

I'm currently taking MK-677 for GH precursor and Ostarine to try and prevent muscle waisting. I'd like to thank the guys at ENHANCED MUSCLE (PM board sponsor). As soon as they heard I was injured they shipped it to me and I had it the same exact day I came home from the hospital...........I'll be updating you guys on the results, but I seem to be recovering more quickly then avg. I'll keep you guys updated on how they help....but big shout out to the Enhanced Muscle guys for really helping me out.

In regards to long term recovery that could take up to 12 months...I'm working with a medical cannabinoid company called Natures Nurse....They are going to provide me with pain management supplements and recovery CBD, Cocoa Cannabinoid Patches. After speaking to the owner she wanted to try and see if she could get my recovery down to 6 months instead of 12. I should be receiving those products in the next few days. There are so many benefits of THC, CBD and all the other cannabinoids in the Marijuana and Hemp plant. Hell....CBD has many uses depending on doses....just Google "Charlottes Web seizures". Child was having 300 grand mall seizures a day..started taking a CBD product at a certain dose...now she only has 2-3 a month max. It can be used in many ways...dose dependant

I had just one done about 24 months ago. I think I would have gone crazy with 2. That said I'm still going relatively light but I'm doing squats, leg presses, extensions, curls etc. Have to say thought the leg extensions still hurt! I'm sure all operations are different for everyone.
My point is I'm doing great!! and so will you!

To be quite honest...I am going crazy....it's the hardest things I've had to deal with in a very long time. I'm trying to stay positive though.

To be quite honest...I am going crazy....it's the hardest things I've had to deal with in a very long time. I'm trying to stay positive though.

I'm sorry for what you are going through, I can't imagine, I would go crazy too.

I'm currently taking MK-677 for GH precursor and Ostarine to try and prevent muscle waisting. I'd like to thank the guys at ENHANCED MUSCLE (PM board sponsor). As soon as they heard I was injured they shipped it to me and I had it the same exact day I came home from the hospital...........I'll be updating you guys on the results, but I seem to be recovering more quickly then avg. I'll keep you guys updated on how they help....but big shout out to the Enhanced Muscle guys for really helping me out.

In regards to long term recovery that could take up to 12 months...I'm working with a medical cannabinoid company called Natures Nurse....They are going to provide me with pain management supplements and recovery CBD, Cocoa Cannabinoid Patches. After speaking to the owner she wanted to try and see if she could get my recovery down to 6 months instead of 12. I should be receiving those products in the next few days. There are so many benefits of THC, CBD and all the other cannabinoids in the Marijuana and Hemp plant. Hell....CBD has many uses depending on doses....just Google "Charlottes Web seizures". Child was having 300 grand mall seizures a day..started taking a CBD product at a certain dose...now she only has 2-3 a month max. It can be used in many ways...dose dependant

Guys I meant "ENHANCED ATHLETE"...they really hooked me up....mistakenly I put Enhanced Muscle.

You're gonna get through this. I had this injury/ surgery on my right leg in June. Tore both quad tendons the day after I got my cast off in August. Got em both repaired with pig tendons allografted in. Got my casts off in September. Been doing pt mwf for six weeks and exercises at home the other 4 days. have been able to ride the recumbent bike and do parallel squats with a kettle bell for the last week. Balance, stability, range and strength are all coming back. Size is not so much tho! It looks like senior citizen legs got swapped with mine. Today my surgeon told me I can stop wearing the braces and I rode my motorcycle for a couple hours. Be sure and get a Physical therapist who treats athletes. Mine told me a full recovery is only a few months away. When I was in the middle of this like you are, I got kinda depressed. not sure about how the recovery was gonna go, sitting around all day couped up and not a damn thing on tv. Brighter days are ahead of you. You are going to recover well because you know how to train and know what it is to be strong and in shape, my pt told me the biggest problem with most people is they are lazy, don't do their exercises and that's why they don't get results. In a couple months you will be posting about the badass progress you've made.

You're gonna get through this. I had this injury/ surgery on my right leg in June. Tore both quad tendons the day after I got my cast off in August. Got em both repaired with pig tendons allografted in. Got my casts off in September. Been doing pt mwf for six weeks and exercises at home the other 4 days. have been able to ride the recumbent bike and do parallel squats with a kettle bell for the last week. Balance, stability, range and strength are all coming back. Size is not so much tho! It looks like senior citizen legs got swapped with mine. Today my surgeon told me I can stop wearing the braces and I rode my motorcycle for a couple hours. Be sure and get a Physical therapist who treats athletes. Mine told me a full recovery is only a few months away. When I was in the middle of this like you are, I got kinda depressed. not sure about how the recovery was gonna go, sitting around all day couped up and not a damn thing on tv. Brighter days are ahead of you. You are going to recover well because you know how to train and know what it is to be strong and in shape, my pt told me the biggest problem with most people is they are lazy, don't do their exercises and that's why they don't get results. In a couple months you will be posting about the badass progress you've made.

Thanks for the info and the support.

Here is what I've learned from my occupational therapist. He knows his stuff as he's been doing it for 21 years. I wanted to pass it along, because we all get injured at some point in our training. Unfortunately, there isn't one of us who won't suffer an injury in our lifetime of training...it just comes with the territory.

My occupational therapist asked me how I felt the next day after my physical therapy. I explained to him that my right knee had been really sore and I had a difficult time sleeping.

What he explained to me (which should have been obvious) is that by exerting yourself too hard in physical therapy you could cause a lot of soreness. He went further in saying that...when you're very sore and recovering from an injury it only slows down you recovery because your body isn't able to fully focus on healing.

He told me to learn the point of depreciating gains. Don't go beyond it as it will hinder recovery......................Also said that he saw in me that I was too enthusiastic to heal. (As I'm sure many of us are) He told me it takes the time it takes...if you attempt to rush it then it could only cause more injury.

When explaining to him about the mass cycle I was in the middle of he informed me that it would be a good idea to stick with a hormone replacement dosage because if I just go cold turkey then my body is going to crash (hormone wise) which will only slow down my recovery.

Finally....the two most important things when recovering from an injury is 1. Good Sleep and 2. Good Nutrition.

I just wanted to pass this along as it may help the next person who deals with an injury.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws