over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

homebrew vs. pre made gear savings

J

jahras12

I see that a lot of you make your own gear, and until now i never thought about making it myself. I currently use test only cycles in the offseason, usually 2.5 grams for a while then kick it to 1 gram to coast a little and kick it back up, it gives me good gains and good size and I do not feel anything holds a candle compared to test while bulking. I do not use gh or insulin because i feel I have not reached that plateau or muscle maturity to institute those drugs. My question is if i start making my own gear for myself would it be cheaper than buying test from mexi vet sources online. I usually round off the year spending 2k( for about 2.5g a week for 52 weeks) for my offseason which will be ongoing for the next couple of years to gain some much needed thickness and mass, I dont expect to increase the dosage, I just feel I will add gh and slin when necessary, but if I can cut the test cost down should I? and by how much would I save by making my own homebrew gear?

You can make 200ML test-e, or test-c @250Mg/Ml for $130-$150 useing the boards sponcors. Compare that to what you are paying now. Its easy to make too..

Fuel said:
You can make 200ML test-e, or test-c @250Mg/Ml for $130-$150 useing the boards sponcors. Compare that to what you are paying now. Its easy to make too..

Actually that is the best way to go!!

jeez!

200ml of 250mg/ml...wow!

here I am , thought I was getting a bargain at $150.00(plus shipment and wu fees) for 50ml of 250mg/ml of QV vet gear, how is the quality, is it easy to make and would you guys advise to kick up the test if I could get that much gear for that price or is over 3 grams of test overkill? also is there a way to do that with gh? man I can prolly afford it if it were like that....thanks for the info guys;)

You will pay about $1.60/gm international, and $2.10-$2.40/gm domestic for cyp or enan depending on quantity ordered. Vials/oil/solvents/filters are cheap, and you don't need crimpers since its just for you. You would want a good digital scale, this would be your largest accessory expense. So, for 2.5 gms/week, you could do it for b/w $300 and $400 for your year's supply, depending. You could come in under $500 for sure, even on the 1st go. The scale would be a one time expense obviously.

Rex.

thanks rex for the info...thats a huge savings and I have a digi scale thats very accurate, to the .1 gram mark...now is it difficult or confusing to make? and is there any way to make your own growth hormone doing something like this or is that out of the question?

also why wouldnt I need crimpers, how would i close my 50ml vials of test after the test is in there, I dont wanna sound dumb but im just so new to this, if you can send to me a site that may help explain it would be great. thanks for the replies

no you cant make gh like this...the process is EASY...especially test e. you dont need to buy a crimper because you want to buy sterile, sealed vials to filter your aas into. here is what you will need to get started:

-aas "powder" (test e is generally either very clumpy/paste-like or liquid)
-unsealed vial/flask/beaker to mix your solution in
-sealed sterile vials
-benzyl benzoate
-benzyl alcohol
-some type of oil...i use grapeseed
-20 or 40ml syringes
-18g needles
-22g needles
-syringe filters (the amount you need depends on how much you are making, generally about 100ml/filter)
-scale, able to measure out to the nearest .5g at least

you should be able to get all of this stuff through the site sponsors...if not ill link you to places you can find them...check out the sponsors first though!
i can help you through the actual process of making it as well...its very easy though, especially once you get the hang of it.

thanks flex...I will try to get my supplies in order and cash in order to buy everything...how long does a 40-50g batch take to make?...and I know you can make homebrew with other types of gear, but do you guys think other gear, ie. deca or eq will really add anything sizewise if I am using 2.5 + grams of test?, and also do you guys think kicking up the test to 3-4 grams would do anything different in the sense of gaining muscle?, I mean if its this cheap I would probably use slightly more because it is so cost effective, but if its overkill should I just keep it the way it is? gh is too much cash to invest into and slin is not for me right now, what do you guys think...sorry for all the questions about gear and making the gear but I am so ecstatic to see how cheap it is, I would like to invest in upping my doses or adding in other compounds but I would like to see some first hand experience from you guys, and see if it is necessary or worthwile in my quest to gain massive muscle this offseason. my protein is 500+ grams a day and my diet is straight along with my training and cardio, this happens to be my only ingredient I would like to "figure out" in order to increase my muscle size over the next couple of years

jahras12 said:
thanks flex...I will try to get my supplies in order and cash in order to buy everything...how long does a 40-50g batch take to make?...
I advise you to make 10g batches til you get the art of home brewing down pat.A 50g batch is quick and easy to suspend,it's the filtering process that's time consuming.A 10g batch yields 40 mls @ 250 mg/ml.It will take about an hour(give or take a few minutes) to suspend and filter the product.

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle said:
I advise you to make 10g batches til you get the art of home brewing down pat.A 50g batch is quick and easy to suspend,it's the filtering process that's time consuming.A 10g batch yields 40 mls @ 250 mg/ml.It will take about an hour(give or take a few minutes) to suspend and filter the product.

~Pinnacle~

sorry, pinnacle thats what I meant 40-50 mls @250mg/ml not grams, duh,...
, an hour a month is NO BIGGIE at all..I plan to do this after I finish my test from QV , I will buy from our sites sponsors for sure

but guys I want to pose another question for you w/o starting another thread and being a thread whore.here it is:

I plan to take a well needed 5-6 years off from competing to add some good size as i ve been saying in the last few posts, I dont wanna be foolish and take mega doses of gear to achieve nothing, over a 5 year span staying on anabolics and androgenics(but cruising at times), whats my best cycle to gain a large amount of muscle to at least compete in a nat'l level show or do well in a state show, im looking to make personal training/ bodybuilding/gym owner ship and the whole aspect of this my career, trying to keep it simple with test only but I want to hear other opinions and recommended dosage amounts for the time period I suggested, any replies are appreciated. I want to learn and not be a know it all because I have got a lot to learn so I am willing to listen...

i dont want to say anything about the dosages other than i dont think you need that much.

you will find that when you are filtering your final product into the sterile sealed vial, your hand starts to really hurt and cramp almost. get a caulking gun to help you filter it...BUT BE SURE TO GO SLOW, IT IS EASY TO BURST A FILTER LIKE THIS. you will know if your filter burst if l of a sudden you dont feel any resistance anymore. error on the side of going too slow, there's no rush.

this pic is a little different than wat your should look like...the light blue thing on the end is not a syringe filter...but you get the idea. i picked a caulking gun up for like a buck at k-mart. WELL WORTH IT!

Attachments

• cgunfilter.jpg
    cgunfilter.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 6,939
flexmaster said:
i dont want to say anything about the dosages other than i dont think you need that much.

you will find that when you are filtering your final product into the sterile sealed vial, your hand starts to really hurt and cramp almost. get a caulking gun to help you filter it...BUT BE SURE TO GO SLOW, IT IS EASY TO BURST A FILTER LIKE THIS. you will know if your filter burst if l of a sudden you dont feel any resistance anymore. error on the side of going too slow, there's no rush.

this pic is a little different than wat your should look like...the light blue thing on the end is not a syringe filter...but you get the idea. i picked a caulking gun up for like a buck at k-mart. WELL WORTH IT!

That picture was funny to me:D . I'm not saying it's not a good idea, it is. I just think it's funny the things we come up with in order to get our gear. Great shit.

BigBoyJ said:
That picture was funny to me:D . I'm not saying it's not a good idea, it is. I just think it's funny the things we come up with in order to get our gear. Great shit.
yeah!LOL neccessity is the mother of invention!

The caulk gun in this picture is one that I made & posted awhile ago on a board. If you look to the top of the caulk gun on the chair there is a 25mm filter.

The blue device is a "filter holder". You put a 47mm filter papeer inside to do your filtering. The reason for the size is that you can filter more product before you have to change the filter paper.

Thunder31 said:
The caulk gun in this picture is one that I made & posted awhile ago on a board. If you look to the top of the caulk gun on the chair there is a 25mm filter.

The blue device is a "filter holder". You put a 47mm filter papeer inside to do your filtering. The reason for the size is that you can filter more product before you have to change the filter paper.
sup brotha'! what was the flow rate on that one filter you made for $200.00? wasn't it something crazy like 100ml/min?

guys, thunder here has made some SWEET filter setups!!!

Thanks, Flexmaster for the compliment. The flow rate wasn't that good. I can filter 500ml in 12mins into vials. This is w/ 1 .45um filter.:) Iwent to an upgraded fan cooled pump so it's alittle more now.

Thunder31 said:
Thanks, Flexmaster for the compliment. The flow rate wasn't that good. I can filter 500ml in 12mins into vials. This is w/ 1 .45um filter.:) Iwent to an upgraded fan cooled pump so it's alittle more now.
:D pics?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1